Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship or Love? (Page 12)

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Hii Gals hu r u all ? Hug

I m nt at all in mood 2 say much but 1 thng i want n thatzz VIREN SOOD  thatzz it .

KINSHUK / VIREN  is d soul , life n Charm of d show n i want him backk thatzz it Angry . I m missing him likee hell yaar plzzz ct's plzzz bring my Kinshuk/ Viren backkk plzzz Cry 
Tell me which we don't know. We already guess you are not going to write anything today.
But yes dear I agree with you Viren is the charm of this show, even for minute he comes he lights up the screen with his smile.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728NivRenDeewaniShayafanScintillatingzarmeeno

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
@milieee dear wht a lovelyyy post regarding Nivren's frendshp n lOve . Awosome justtt lovedd it

shana_83simran728milee1014NivRenDeewaniShayafanScintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Rach and Mahi, I get your anger and frustration. I am not going to watch CCBM either until I see something positive. But I am still going to keep reading WU and all analysis of episodes over here. Rach sweetie I know it is hard to keep positive attitude when things keeps going wrong, but please don't worry too much, it is not good for your health. And dear you just totally changed the story of CCBM, hun I know Viren's and Nivi's  characters are really close to our heart and in no circumstances we want to see them suffer, and definitely don't want Viren to be the person doing all this things to Nivi. Take is easy, he is not behind all of this. Viren doesn't know Nivi's mom's history, person who is doing all these pretty much aware about what happened years ago. 

shana_83simran728milee1014NivRenDeewaniShayafanzarmeeno

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Does any1 know when Aashvee is to be back from vacation? I thought she would join in today....

You know I am missing her too, she was supposed to be back by 3rd did not see her online.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniShayafansimran728Scintillatingzarmeeno

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Originally posted by Resh.....

nivi doubts sid, well if we eliminate sid  then we have to  doubt  lalji kaka and  nandu too..... today nivi was calling lalji and nandu for help..........so it is evident that only both of them were there in the house while all the other family members were out......... lets see what chances they have...
nandu - later when all the members were near dadaji,where was nandu......
Nandu is shown as a sweet funny character there is a chance that he may be the stalker. There might be some reason which is still not known to us or else he would be working for someone-

lalji kaka-  again there might be some reason which is kept away from us. For eg, suppose sid is lalji's son
ROFL , or bhuvan is lalji's son ROFL (lets assume sid or bhuvan  adopted by the soods LOL), and so lalji wants to take revenge on nivi?
Resh dear, you completely went overboard. I was just laughing while reading your post. What are CT's making us think with this MP track.LOL

Milee di, it's not her fault... this track is making all of us lose our minds. Right now-- who knows, she might be right and there is some huge twist like Sid isn't a real Sood (or Viren isn't a real Sood):: 
oh my God.. this makes sense! Sid isn't a real Sood but rather Lalji's son [like Vandhana gave birth and her real son died and Lalji's wife (or lover) died giving birth so Lalji replaced Vandhana's dead son with his real son) but Viren is a real Sood by blood but Lalji wants Sid to get all the money and estate in the Sood name and so wants to get Viren out of the picture (using Nivi) by trying to keep him away from the family (like if proved Nivi insane then Viren would stand by her and like have to leave the family for her because they obviously don't like her plus will hate her even more if they think she is unstable). Hey Lalji might be the reason Jawahar sent Viren away as a kid.. he could have given Jawahar the idea that Viren was unsafe there. Hmm for all we know since the CTs have clearly lost their minds, this could be what happens!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728NivRenDeewaniShayafanlamszarmeenoScintillatinggmann2010

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mahix3

Hey Mahi, good to see after so long. How have you been, its ok dear not to worry too much if you want take a break but I think this MP track is reaching its peak now. Hopefully they end it pretty soon because audience are getting restless just like Nivi.

@Rachu, jana kya hua hai tum kho pura story badal dali tum ne? Please don't think too much dear, anything too much is harmful to you. Don't worry too much

Hey Milee di. This MP track isn't reaching it's peak di! They just keep it going and going and at this point it is UNBEARABLE. How much more does Nivi have to suffer and how many more fingers must be pointed towards her. And one thing-- Nivi isn't stupid: she knows how much Sid loves his daada shaahib so why would he mess with his dadaji's medications just to get back at Nivi? She is having a Dumb-Divya moment. Like seriously this track needs to end NOW! 
Mahi, I said its reaching peak because you see up until now it was only Nivi who got targeted but it changed with dadaji. Do you think Viren will sit quite or Sid will sit quite now. For them dadaji is thier God.
And dear please don't judge Nivi's thinking just by a precap. Didn't we all see what happened with NivRen scene last monday with friday's precap everyone started getting mad at Viren but what actually happened on Monday. So calm down Nivi is getting strong the way we want her to be and fight her battles and be a winner.

Hey last Friday I knew my Viren would NEVER leave Nivi just like that but today because of the precap, I'm not judging Nivi but rather just saying how can she think like that because she needs to think it through. If tomorrow, she thinks it through and is like nahin, Siddarth nahin ho saakthi because he loves his dadaji very much or something, then I will be okay with it but right now, I'm just like she needs to think things out! 
As for the peak, I think this incident might just be another fork in the road-- for some reason, I don't think this will end soon. The CTs are pulling this for all they can and I don't get why. Pus I keep thinking about how then we will have a "psychotic Viren" track and it's just like damn it CTs and RS.. I'm about to head over to India and start working for them so you girls can actually see what you want to see!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728Shayafanlamsmilee1014NivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatingGita97

kolv Groupbie
kolv
kolv

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Goush

I think now Nivi will tell everyone or to Sid and divya that sid the one trying to frame memad.  With this Divya will get angry and I think CC also support her, VD can't do anything and Sid also can't do anything as he promised divya. CC will inform YD about the incident, Nivi will be thrown out of the house and CC want this to be done before Viren comes.  I want nivi to tell that she will wait for viren to return before leaving.

I think its better for nivi to get out of that mad house.  As usual keshav will not let her stay in the house and definitely PSand HL too.

I want Viren comes and questions everyone including CC, DDthat how can they throw Nivi out of the house when he was not there.
Oh no. Not another throwing out of the house drama. This has already happened twice and its getting boring. I dont think they will keep repeating this.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728NivRenDeewaniScintillating

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Does any1 know when Aashvee is to be back from vacation? I thought she would join in today....

Even if Aashvee di is back, she'd be pretty pissed off right about now because of this MP track. Stupid crap Cry

I know Mahi she too will be pissed off by the MP track but really would lighten the mood with her comic dialogues badmouthing the CT's and DD,CC and the rest of the animal gang....LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728milee1014NivRenDeewaniScintillating

Go to top