Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Excruciating

Yes, Simran I do agree with you about the hug. It seriously spoke volumes and I think, that's what I have written in my analysis. I think you are also experiencing the same thing but we are just saying it differently. Yes, that is true we will see the angry side of Viren surface, at least in the confrontation that is going to follow this episode. We got to see that a bit today in that SBB segment. Did you see that? If not let me know, and I will PM the link to you. Zarmeen, PM'ed me today morning,

I totally agree with you simran. In first hug, Viren can clearly see that she needed his comfort, and she is not going to take it herself as she doesn't have a clue how she feels about him. But in just one day apart from him and she now knows how much Viren is important in her life, she knows that no matter what he is there with her, nothing going to happen to her and no one will able to hurt her. That confidence and trust made her run to him today and he didn't have to call her, she knew that he will be there for her and she will get the solace she need in his arms. And about Viren knowing what's going on, I think he started to feel it from first phone call, but he didn't push it, second one he clearly heard a distress in her voice, that's why he was there today. He knows Nivi better than anyone and he knows that she won't break down like that if something serious is not happened. He might not know the details but he has a idea of graveness of that issue.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Okkk Gals here is my Analysis . Asusual it will only hav NIVREN  toh forgive me for tht . But i seriousllyy never ever discuss abt any other characters except NivRen .

1st NivRen Scene ( Nivi imagines Viren)

Wht a beautiful Scene!!!!! clearly depicting d desperation n tadap of a wife for her husband , a lover for her lover , a frend for her frend , a victim for her saviour ( Angel) .

Poor Nivi was sitting on Floor cryng badlyy , her tears were nt at all rrady 2 stop n At tht time she as thnkngg only n only abt 1 person whom she loves, whom she cares , whom she admires , wid whom she cries , laughs , shares all her feelings . She sees d same pic frame of Viren n remembers her . d song played was " tu hi sathi , tu tu hi yaara ....tu farishta khuda ka " Ohhhh i m in lovv wid dis songg yaar .lovelyyyy lyrics . See here she rememebers her farishta n there he is in her imagination .Viren enters in d room wearing white jacket ( lookedd damnnnn hotttttttt n i was likee screamingggg yupieeeeeeee MERA HOTIEEE AA GAYA , MERA HOTIEE AA GAYA  n was clappng continueslyy  tht2 infront of y mom hehee i know i  m mad lolzzz ) .
So as soon as Nivi sees him , uski jaise sari duniya hi ek mein aake simat gayi ho , for some seonds she forgot everythng , dis also ki she is dreaming abt Viren says " VIREN....." ( Seriousllyy just like Viren's life strts frm Nivi n ends on nivi , same goes wid Nivi now .Her life also now starts wid Viren n ends on Viren ufffffff these 2 lovbads r so much in lovvv wid wach other yaar tht2 so sooo deeply )
Nivi says " Viren...tuma gaye " n Viren says " kaise nahi aata ,tumne dil se jo bulaya tha " " Kaha tha na maine ,dil se buloagi toh zarror aa jaunga "Viren just calls her for hugggg by extending his arms n she just runs for d hugggg but poor gal left wid nothng but hugging empty air .

Must say Kinny's expressions were just Killing , d way he gives her as usaul beautiful smile when he calls her for hugg . n trust me i was feeling like entring into my tvsets n hugg him tightlyy becozz he was seriousllyy ookingg 2 hansome . Godd knows kya banake bheja  is munde ko yaar !!! 2 hottttttttt

Superbb acting by Kinshuk n Neha

2nd NiVren Scene (NivRen's Magical 2nd hugggg)

Wht 2 say abt dis scene yaar !!!!!!! I reallyy reallyy don't hav words for dis . Totallyy Speechless .

Nivedita was geting dragged by tht evil witch n as usual all were seeing like a dumb fellows .idiots !!!!.
NT dadi n yash also comes there n NT askes CC 2 leave Nivi .At dis time Nivi doesn't get any strength 2 make her rlease frm CC .She just stares NT dadi sadlyy but suddenly She feels somethng inside her asif some1 is calling her , some1 is watngg for her so tht she could b saved by all these evils .n she just reralizes it ki it none other cn b VIREN her ANGEL , her LOVE , her LIFE , her SUPPORT , her everythng . She just releases her hand fr CC anyhu n runs outside direction where her heart was telling her 2 run . She keeps running n huggsss Viren .n OMGGGG for me tht moment was freezzeed . I was just staring both of them . Nivi was hugging Viren so soo tightlyyy ki His jacket was almost havng cramps in it . Viren was in Choclate brown jacket looked again smashingg hottt wid havng full of anger in his eyes was huggingg her tightlyy by both of his arms as if sayngg ki " Don'tt woorry , now i m here n now no1 would dare 2 say u anythng or 2 take u for any doctor or anywhere  ".

Becozz as soon as camera focuses on their huggg n then they shows n focuses on Viren;s face wch was full of Red thnkng tht " w*h is gong on behnd me ? " After sayngg so much 2 my maa , almost givng dhamki of sucide n all then also she didn't correct herself So now it's out of lilmit n i hav 2 do somethng now for teachng all of u a tight lesson "

So guyzz here was my analysis .Forgive me for any  mistake . n now ur comments
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Simran Diiiiiii!!!
Yup, I Know EXACTLY What You Mean.

Thats Why I Said, They Looked So Pure And Innocent Today. Like As Payal Di Said, They Both Like A Mother And Baby Bond. SO PURE AND MEANINGFUL.
They Both Are Like Sinless Angels, That They Haven't Done ANYTHING Wrong. Like, YOU Said Simran Di, A Lotus, Surrounded By Dirt And Filth From Every Corner. Everywhere They Turn, All They Can See Is Cruelty.

But It's Their Purity And Innocene, And Sheer Cuteness And Simplicity Will Win Any Evil And Bitterness.
Just Watching Nivi Today, Like Her Cardigan Made Her Look Like An Angel. The Sleeves Where The Wings, And Its As If Shes Running Away From Every Evil Trap. Her Innocence Was ALL I Could See Running, And She Practically FELL Into Viren's Arms.

And Viren, He Was THE SHOULDER. As If Saying, Nivi, Cry, Just Cry It ALL Out. Don't Be Ashamed. Hold Onto Me For AS LONG As You Want, Just Know That My Peace Lies Within Yours, And If I'm Your Source Of Solace, Then Cry On My Shoulder, And I'll Support You. My Bare Hands Will Hold You. Its Just,, Unexplainable.
And That Look In His Eyes Was Pure Anger, Looking Straight At His Family, With The Gaze Of Digust And Shame, That DO I REALLY BELONG TO THIS FAMILY? This Is The Sood Family I'm A Heir Too? ...

And The Positioning Of It All To. Was Just Amazing. Like Nivi Running From The Evil, Cold House, Into The Warm Green Sunlight And Into Viren's Arms. Running Through The Flowers Filled With Thorns To Be Healed And Cured By Viren.
It Was The Escape From Evil To Peace.
And How Viren Is Her Sheild, Boucing Of All Missilles Of Evil From Him, Hands Wrapped Around Her, Like Nivi Belongs In MY Bare Hands, Not In The Four Walls Of The Sood House Or Clinic Of A Psychiatrist. She Needs MY Love, Not Medication.
And How Them 2 Alone Are Enough For Each Other, And Will Win The Loosing Battle Against The Cruel Cold World.

If I Made Sense, Guys ...
gmann2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran728

ok.i am going to page 140 for payal's analysis..brb

also, did suchi posts anything new scenes??

and we need a new thread? i saw somewhere that payal requested and navz that was going to make one?? if so, then plz post the link here guys..ok brb

Simran, Navz already created one.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1585024
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1585024

Okay, Simran, here is the link to the new NivRen thread. Girls, since we are already on page-148/149, I guess it is okay for all of us to begin posting in the other thread now.

Navz, sweets, I do see you online. But I know, you might be busy editing & uploading scenes on YT for all of us, but if you happen to read this post, dear would you please update the new thread, so that, it does not say, 'no posting yet'? Thanks!!

Edited by Excruciating - 13 years ago
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran728

i hope Viren just takes Nivi and makes her sit in the car behind them and drive off somewhere..that wud be best of Nivren fans.. SCREW THIS SOOD PPL. ANY CONFRONTATION is not going to change their mind..just go anywhere..drive off to delhi ..or agra ..anywhere and leave the family in the confused state and let the blame come on CC for them leaving the house...i hope viren does that on monday..

if Sid opened his mouth now on monday to confront Viren..oh god..i hope viren's breaks his mouth...i mean this dude is just too much..when he shud have spoke he didnot and now he wants too ? why? i hope Viren slaps S, CC ..DD will not come in between as she knows viren can do anything. 

Yaar Simran I wish that Viren just takes Nivi away from that house for few days but if he does that what will CC and the Ct's do so that is tooo much to ask from the Ct's
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

Okkk Gals here is my Analysis . Asusual it will only hav NIVREN  toh forgive me for tht . But i seriousllyy never ever discuss abt any other characters except NivRen .

1st NivRen Scene ( Nivi imagines Viren)

Wht a beautiful Scene!!!!! clearly depicting d desperation n tadap of a wife for her husband , a lover for her lover , a frend for her frend , a victim for her saviour ( Angel) .

Poor Nivi was sitting on Floor cryng badlyy , her tears were nt at all rrady 2 stop n At tht time she as thnkngg only n only abt 1 person whom she loves, whom she cares , whom she admires , wid whom she cries , laughs , shares all her feelings . She sees d same pic frame of Viren n remembers her . d song played was " tu hi sathi , tu tu hi yaara ....tu farishta khuda ka " Ohhhh i m in lovv wid dis songg yaar .lovelyyyy lyrics . See here she rememebers her farishta n there he is in her imagination .Viren enters in d room wearing white jacket ( lookedd damnnnn hotttttttt n i was likee screamingggg yupieeeeeeee MERA HOTIEEE AA GAYA , MERA HOTIEE AA GAYA  n was clappng continueslyy  tht2 infront of y mom hehee i know i  m mad lolzzz ) .
So as soon as Nivi sees him , uski jaise sari duniya hi ek mein aake simat gayi ho , for some seonds she forgot everythng , dis also ki she is dreaming abt Viren says " VIREN....." ( Seriousllyy just like Viren's life strts frm Nivi n ends on nivi , same goes wid Nivi now .Her life also now starts wid Viren n ends on Viren ufffffff these 2 lovbads r so much in lovvv wid wach other yaar tht2 so sooo deeply )
Nivi says " Viren...tuma gaye " n Viren says " kaise nahi aata ,tumne dil se jo bulaya tha " " Kaha tha na maine ,dil se buloagi toh zarror aa jaunga "Viren just calls her for hugggg by extending his arms n she just runs for d hugggg but poor gal left wid nothng but hugging empty air .

Must say Kinny's expressions were just Killing , d way he gives her as usaul beautiful smile when he calls her for hugg . n trust me i was feeling like entring into my tvsets n hugg him tightlyy becozz he was seriousllyy ookingg 2 hansome . Godd knows kya banake bheja  is munde ko yaar !!! 2 hottttttttt

Superbb acting by Kinshuk n Neha

2nd NiVren Scene (NivRen's Magical 2nd hugggg)

Wht 2 say abt dis scene yaar !!!!!!! I reallyy reallyy don't hav words for dis . Totallyy Speechless .

Nivedita was geting dragged by tht evil witch n as usual all were seeing like a dumb fellows .idiots !!!!.
NT dadi n yash also comes there n NT askes CC 2 leave Nivi .At dis time Nivi doesn't get any strength 2 make her rlease frm CC .She just stares NT dadi sadlyy but suddenly She feels somethng inside her asif some1 is calling her , some1 is watngg for her so tht she could b saved by all these evils .n she just reralizes it ki it none other cn b VIREN her ANGEL , her LOVE , her LIFE , her SUPPORT , her everythng . She just releases her hand fr CC anyhu n runs outside direction where her heart was telling her 2 run . She keeps running n huggsss Viren .n OMGGGG for me tht moment was freezzeed . I was just staring both of them . Nivi was hugging Viren so soo tightlyyy ki His jacket was almost havng cramps in it . Viren was in Choclate brown jacket looked again smashingg hottt wid havng full of anger in his eyes was huggingg her tightlyy by both of his arms as if sayngg ki " Don'tt woorry , now i m here n now no1 would dare 2 say u anythng or 2 take u for any doctor or anywhere  ".

Becozz as soon as camera focuses on their huggg n then they shows n focuses on Viren;s face wch was full of Red thnkng tht " w*h is gong on behnd me ? " After sayngg so much 2 my maa , almost givng dhamki of sucide n all then also she didn't correct herself So now it's out of lilmit n i hav 2 do somethng now for teachng all of u a tight lesson "

So guyzz here was my analysis .Forgive me for any  mistake . n now ur comments

MONI DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!

That Was Just So Elegantly Written, Simple, Yet Stunning, With ALL Your Feelings Expressed!!
I Agree With ALLL Your Thoughts.
OHHH THE CHOCOLATE BROWN JACKET!!! 🤣 ...
I LOVE YOUUU MONII DIII!!!
Yhh, That Part Is Something To Be Cautious Of. That Even He's Scared That Maybe My Love Might Just Hurt Nivi Too. He Has To Be Extra Cautious. But When He's Angry. HE WILL FIGHT HIS HEART OUT FOR HIS LIFE ...

LOVED IT MONIIII DIIIIIIIIIII!!!! 😉
gmann2010 thumbnail
One another thing I want to point out about today's episode, that now for everything is Viren. Today there were NT dadi and Yash standing right in front of her but she still ran to Viren and not to NT dadi or Yash. I am not married so can't go into details but what I felt was after marriage your life is your husband and your family comes second. She was sad and crying looking at them but only got strength to get out of witch's clutches only when she sensed Viren.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I loved all the post and seeing how everyone is ranting about sood household and one post asked about BS and he didn't came today because he was given medicines and moreover it is shown when he is under medication effect he sleeps and could not listen anything but few thing I have to say about dil se dil ka connection.
They have shown dil se dil ka connection in many forms
NT Dadi-Nivi's Dil se dil ka connection when ever Nivi is in danger NT dadi knows without even looking in it and when ever dadi comes Nivi knows the presence of dadi this the biggest example in show for that.
Viren-Nivi Dil se dil ka connection earlier it always shown that Viren could feel Nivi even without looking at her but today the way Nivi sensed Viren's presence was mindblowing.
YD-Sid-VD: though you don't like them but I they do have dil se dil ka connection as YD can recognize Sid and even Vd too.

Earlier Viren had no one who could feel his presence even before he comes as he always had to shout to make people know he is there but today he got that person who can feel him even from far away.
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: gmann2010

One another thing I want to point out about today's episode, that now for everything is Viren. Today there were NT dadi and Yash standing right in front of her but she still ran to Viren and not to NT dadi or Yash. I am not married so can't go into details but what I felt was after marriage your life is your husband and your family comes second. She was sad and crying looking at them but only got strength to get out of witch's clutches only when she sensed Viren.

I agree with you completely Ketty. Even I thought of the same thing, that despite the fact the NT dadi was standing right in front of her, whom Nivedita has her whole life depended on, she ran to Viren. Yup, he has now become her whole world, her number one priority, no doubt about that..