Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship or Love? (Page 118)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by ashred12

after new yr, i seem to've a bad time...first emotionally, now healthwise... hope i'll be able to recover soon...
Ash Jaani don't worry Inshallah everything will be fine. U need to take care of ur health and as far as marriage is concerned as I said earlier it does take minimum 2 yrs for a girl 2 settle down in a new enviornment.

Ashley don't worry sweetie, everything is going to be fine InshAllah, just have faith and take care of yourself please *hugs*

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tina.ajayNivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejaashred12

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

hello girls *hugs*

what is this I hear about a 2 hour episode ? I thought Maha Episode were of one hour and what happened to the timings ? I thought the episode will air at 8 PM like week days !!

Hey my sweetu Navz how are you jaan it's 1 hr only and will start at 8 pm only now they are showing 2 hr recap till yesterday. Jaan be ready with next thread as after dhansu episode and Viren's entry this thread will become too small for everyone. I suggest you to make 2 new threads may be 2 threads will also fall short after today's Viren challenge.

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 08 January 2011 at 6:01am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejazarmeenoashred12xaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

hello girls *hugs*

what is this I hear about a 2 hour episode ? I thought Maha Episode were of one hour and what happened to the timings ? I thought the episode will air at 8 PM like week days !!

Hey my sweetu Navz how are you jaan it's 1 hr only and will start at 8 pm only now they are showing 2 hr recap till yesterday

thanks for telling me rachu, I got confused but very excited at the prospect of a 2 hour epi !! But it was too good to be true, that's why had to ask !!! LOL

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejazarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged

hello girls *hugs*

Hey my sweetu Navz how are you jaan it's 1 hr only and will start at 8 pm only now they are showing 2 hr recap till yesterday

thanks for telling me rachu, I got confused but very excited at the prospect of a 2 hour epi !! But it was too good to be true, that's why had to ask !!! LOL

Its oK navz but read the Message again and by the way did you read ashvee and my theories

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejazarmeenoxaviara

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged

hello girls *hugs*

Hello Navi, my dearestHugHugHugHugHugHugit's so good to see you jaanuHugHugHugHugHugHugI SO wish Mahaepisode would be of 2 hrsDay DreamingDay Dreaming Even the thought thrills meEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanixaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

@Ashley: JaanHugHugHugHugHugHugIt's so good to "see" you, I have missed you SO much jaanHugHug

Thanks jaan for the lovely wordsHugHugHugHugYou are too sweetEmbarrassed

Oh! and what happened to you jaan? Get well soon jaanuHug Today our cutie Viren will bring back the sparkle in your eye and a spring to your fingers so you can type more and more and more and we can fill twenty threads today itself......LOL Take rest jaan and keep watching NivRen, guaranteed to make you feel better.....Sending you "Get-Well-Soon" hugs jaan....HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

Ok ashvee I am angryAngry no hello for your cute jaanupie I am kutty no talkingCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejazarmeeno

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Rachu jaanHugHugHugHugHugHugHug
Zarmee jaanuHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

I am SO excited....86 minutes Dancing

And everyone is there, even NT and Yash...This Nivren hug is in front of everyone, only K and BS and Lalji and N the B are not there (and PT...maybe???)LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanizarmeenoashred12xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

@Ashley: JaanHugIt's so good to "see" you, I have missed you SO much jaanHugHug

Thanks jaan for the lovely wordsHugYou are too sweetEmbarrassed

Oh! and what happened to you jaan? Get well soon jaanuHug Today our cutie Viren will bring back the sparkle in your eye and a spring to your fingers so you can type more and more and more and we can fill twenty threads today itself......LOL Take rest jaan and keep watching NivRen, guaranteed to make you feel better.....Sending you "Get-Well-Soon" hugs jaan....Hug

Ok ashvee I am angryAngry no hello for your cute jaanupie I am kutty no talkingCry

Jaanupie, Tere dil ka mere dil se rishta purana haiLOL We typed at the same time jaanuHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug
*jumps on Rachu, my jaanupie and smothers her with a million hugs*LOLLOL

And I was just gonna write about how my jaanupie is ignoring me (as usualLOL)

NivRenDeewanizarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top