Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship or Love? (Page 114)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

OK guys I'm off c u guys tomorrow
bye sweets, my precious take good care of your self. and really today is such an emotional day for me, just seeing you go is making me cry lolz,ketty o Rachu  jaan u better find a cure for me soon.

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

OK guys I'm off c u guys tomorrow

Good night Zarmeen, see you tomorrow. Sweet dreams. And don't dream too much about IF posts, segments, and NivRen Scenes. Wink
gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

bye sweets, my precious take good care of your self. and really today is such an emotional day for me, just seeing you go is making me cry lolz,ketty o Rachu  jaan u better find a cure for me soon.

Sweetie you are asking wrong person. Khud iska ilaaz dhund rahi hu. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewani

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

@ milee oh my precious can i come and give you a hug?? I really want to hug you and cry and never let goHugwonderful,wonderful,amazing ,supurb,beyond words, analysis. I loved it. soo packed with emotions. I loved each and every words you wrote darlz, ezpecially the Nivren scene. how do u guys do it man. aaa i have saved everyones analysis of today and i have also saved your man. i am gonna read all these analysis over and over again and watch the scene over and over again untill i go fully nuts and get admitted to hospital. i belive hospital is my only mere hope to see me sane, eveyone is staring at me now goddEmbarrassed and my new friend is going crazy lolz. when i read your analysis i was crying and he was like "OMG did ur friends on IF write something mean about you ??" and with that he grabbed the mouse and read ur post and was like "what is there to cry about??" and i just didnt say anything and then next i was laughing and i bet i freaked the shits out of him.

by the way i loved your harry joke lolz u are such a amazing person jann, with your analysis i was crying,lauging also. LOL

Guys, all the precious who has written analysis and also the sweets that have givien posts on Nivren scene guys i love you all, infact everyone i love u alot, the nivren scene was emotional it self and beautiful but reading all post and analysis you guys have made it even more special and beautiful that i cant even discribe.uff i am soo weak at heart i am crying again, i need a hug badly, anyone here to give me a hugCry??

oh dear..of course we are here to hugggg you..HugHugHugits ok if your friend did not agree with you bcos thats understandable. He is not in love with Nivren. he does not know our craziness. ...plus you went in the lab and locked your self ?? plz dont cry there. i hope you are out  of the lab now and enjoying your time in univ. once you get done with school i know you will miss it. we will always be there for you. and you know ...your words means a lot to all of us too. 
we all agree this thread is very important to us and i am sooooo very thankful to god that i bumped into it. like many others i have never joined a forum or chatted or participated in any chart forum. but i met you guys and you'll soo lovely too. love everyones POV and concerns and critical review etc. I do want to say again awesome analysis all of you. Thank you. I Bow To You!!
Simran. 

also i want to thank everyone too for writing such beautiful analysis. so good i have no words for it. actually words are NOT enough hence I will not insult your feelings and emotions in form of words by explaining it in words..these analysis can only be felt with one heart which is open to love.   

Edited by simran728 - 07 January 2011 at 11:14pm

NivRenDeewani

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Amazing analysis/posts everyoneHug loved all
Rach - I can't stop laughing after reading your scene for next week

NivRenDeewani

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
I want someone to make a vm on NivRen, on this song "Kaho Na Kaho", from movie Murder. If this has not been done.

Kaho Na Kaho
Yeh Ankhen Bolti
Hey sanam oh sanam
Oh merey sanam
Mohabat farz hamara hey
Wafa key sahilo ka yeh kinara hey

Badalon sey unchi ouran unki
Sab sey alag pehchan ounki
Un sey hey pyar ki kahani manzoor
Ati jaati sanson ki rawani manzoor

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushi

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

oh dear..of course we are here to hugggg you..HugHugHugits ok if your friend did not agree with you bcos thats understandable. He is not in love with Nivren. he does not know our craziness. ...plus you went in the lab and locked your self ?? plz dont cry there. i hope you are out  of the lab now and enjoying your time in univ. once you get done with school i know you will miss it. we will always be there for you. and you know ...your words means a lot to all of us too. 
we all agree this thread is very important to us and i am sooooo very thankful to god that i bumped into it. like many others i have never joined a forum or chatted or participated in any chart forum. but i met you guys and you'll soo lovely too. love everyones POV and concerns and critical review etc. I do want to say again awesome analysis all of you. Thank you. I Bow To You!!
Simran. 

also i want to thank everyone too for writing such beautiful analysis. so good i have no words for it. actually words are NOT enough hence I will not insult your feelings and emotions in form of words by explaining it in words..these analysis can only be felt with one heart which is open to love.   
Simran jannu a million hugs to you non stop. HugHugHugHugHugHug
u dunno what ur post means to me rite now. i read it a thousand times belive it or not. i feel ur love through the post and i wanna say (i have allready said but cant get enough of it ) that how much i love you and everyone. aww sweets i am still in that lab had to get my self out of public as i know i will get admitted soon somewhere. My friend , oh gosh leave him he will never understand like you said. this love is only shared between us Nivren pagals and i want it like this always. I am crying sweety out of happiness now, to have such loving and caring friends like you all. I dunno i think there is something in the air today but it keeps on making me cry. while reading ur post i was crying and let out a moan(lolz) and i think the cleaner or someone heard me and knocked on the door to see if anyone was there but i remain hiddnen lolz. sometimes its good to stay alone but hey i am not alone naa cause i have you all beside me and not once will i feel alone while i am on th thread.

love you soo much simran and ur rite there is no point in explaning or writing what we feel for eachother as these type of feelings are only from the heart.

but jaan u made me feel so special. infact everyone here makes me feel special each pasing day. (i know u guys will probebly feel like ripping me apart for being so repetitive but my jannus i am so emotional now so let me get it all out)

ahh i feel much better. lolzLOL
simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]
Simran jannu a million hugs to you non stop. Hug
u dunno what ur post means to me rite now. i read it a thousand times belive it or not. i feel ur love through the post and i wanna say (i have allready said but cant get enough of it ) that how much i love you and everyone. aww sweets i am still in that lab had to get my self out of public as i know i will get admitted soon somewhere. My friend , oh gosh leave him he will never understand like you said. this love is only shared between us Nivren pagals and i want it like this always. I am crying sweety out of happiness now, to have such loving and caring friends like you all. I dunno i think there is something in the air today but it keeps on making me cry. while reading ur post i was crying and let out a moan(lolz) and i think the cleaner or someone heard me and knocked on the door to see if anyone was there but i remain hiddnen lolz. sometimes its good to stay alone but hey i am not alone naa cause i have you all beside me and not once will i feel alone while i am on th thread.

love you soo much simran and ur rite there is no point in explaning or writing what we feel for eachother as these type of feelings are only from the heart.

but jaan u made me feel so special. infact everyone here makes me feel special each pasing day. (i know u guys will probebly feel like ripping me apart for being so repetitive but my jannus i am so emotional now so let me get it all out)

ahh i feel much better. lolzLOL
[/QUOTE]

awww now I am crying...i am so happy i could cheer you and bring a smile while you are crying..like viren does for nivi..we all need a small part of viren in our lives always...and you know i am not very good with words..like milee, anju, suchi, navz, shova, rach etc...but i read your post and wanted to reach out to you.

I know how you feel. sometimes we do need to sit alone or be alone to reflect or feel things through. its amazing how silence can be so meaningful...Nivren has taught me this..otherwise i am very chatty and keep on talking to my hubby..but i am learning silence now.

but this thread is more than Nivren..yea we come here for them but we all learn something. we have made frnds who care even though we dont know each other..plus we share our feelings and find ears for our words...imagine Suchi or Milee saying all this things to friends or hubby..no one will listen to us..but here we feel our heart strings and cords are being listened to ppl..

we need to stay in tuned with each other..the best of today's episode was that. see most times when wife is talking husbands dont pay attention..like yea whatever...but not viren..he is not only listening to nivi..he is paying attention to each and every word ..thats how he caught word "mere" ..it would have been easy for someone else to miss that word like Sid for example but not viren.
oh i cant wait for tomorrow. lets all be in all JOSH tomorrow and i hope we fun while doing it. 
so take care rest bcos tmrw is higher roller coaster ride and we need to be fresh and rested. see i think everyone's taking a break so they can come full on after the maha episode. i am for sure going to drink "red bull" or coffee or something so i can write my posts and keep up with you guys. esp Rach..man she is fast and furious.  

Edited by simran728 - 08 January 2011 at 12:30am

NivRenDeewani

Go to top