Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship or Love? (Page 113)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
milee i cant help not quote this :

"after she hangs up the phone then she says to herself that Viren comeback soon I need you here with me. (Don't you all think he heard her hearts call and will be back soon)"

i love this jaan. i was thinking the same thing that her last line to him even though it wasnt said over the phone was heard by viren through their heart to heart convo and this leads viren to come rushing to nivi's rescue tommorow. I cant wait man i am going crazy with the wating as u can see.

again mille lovely analysis i think i read ur post 4 times now along with anju's lolz. i am going nuts in this dark room which is all light to my eyes as i see only nivren now in front of my eyes and they light up the room ahaha. ketty quick call the mental hospital sweets i cant take this.

milee take good rest sweets i dont want you falling sick and not being able to watch tomorrows epi(hopefully not, may god here my prayers,keep mille well) as i need your analaysis jaan. Infact I need Navz,milee,Zarmeen,ketty,Rachuu,Aashvee,Payal,Anju,Monica,mahi, Simran,Faiza,Sanju and anyone i missed to keep well and avoid anything that will make you sick as i can not afford not to read any of your posts jaan. if i see anyones post missing i get a heartattack lolz. I survive on Nivren scenes and your posts. Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenogmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishi_sajan

Hey guys!
Firstly i dont know even if sorry will be appropriate to say! But yeah I m sorry! i was not in touch! Actually i became sick and then i had to open my siggy shop so I was unable to come to IF. I m so sorry!
OMG nishi i am so sorry sweets to have missed this post do excuse me as i have lost my mind and didnt even see this post. But jaan its great to have you back ad i missed you, i was wondering where you were But i hope you are better now jaan.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Millie and Anju your analysis are out of world I must say three of you think on same lines and point out same things just words are different but dipict everything similarly kya mind se mind ka connection hai. That's the reason everyone call your trimurti. Sometime Navz join our party for ranting like today she was also after Sid like us but you two never loose your positivity till extremes are crossed and when extremes are crossed I love the way millie do namakaran for them. Actually we didn't liked his word paagal though we could clearly understand his frustration but still when he knows such big thing happening to her and he doesn't know how to handle the situation and this is my view.

Thanks Ashvee, ketty and anju for liking my story.
well said Rachu jaan. and at bold hey i loved ur story tooBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

milee i cant help not quote this :

"after she hangs up the phone then she says to herself that Viren comeback soon I need you here with me. (Don't you all think he heard her hearts call and will be back soon)"

i love this jaan. i was thinking the same thing that her last line to him even though it wasnt said over the phone was heard by viren through their heart to heart convo and this leads viren to come rushing to nivi's rescue tommorow. I cant wait man i am going crazy with the wating as u can see.

again mille lovely analysis i think i read ur post 4 times now along with anju's lolz. i am going nuts in this dark room which is all light to my eyes as i see only nivren now in front of my eyes and they light up the room ahaha. ketty quick call the mental hospital sweets i cant take this.

milee take good rest sweets i dont want you falling sick and not being able to watch tomorrows epi(hopefully not, may god here my prayers,keep mille well) as i need your analaysis jaan. Infact I need Navz,milee,Zarmeen,ketty,Rachuu,Aashvee,Payal,Anju,Monica,mahi, Simran,Faiza,Sanju and anyone i missed to keep well and avoid anything that will make you sick as i can not afford not to read any of your posts jaan. if i see anyones post missing i get a heartattack lolz. I survive on Nivren scenes and your posts. Big smile
Yes Shova that's exactly what I'm thinking that infact I'm thinking that his heart has already told him that she needs him

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by nishi_sajan

Hey guys!
Firstly i dont know even if sorry will be appropriate to say! But yeah I m sorry! i was not in touch! Actually i became sick and then i had to open my siggy shop so I was unable to come to IF. I m so sorry!
OMG nishi i am so sorry sweets to have missed this post do excuse me as i have lost my mind and didnt even see this post. But jaan its great to have you back ad i missed you, i was wondering where you were But i hope you are better now jaan.
What happened Nishi and how r u doing. Jaani plz take care of urself.

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Ketty sorry I missed the bold part it was really ROFL hilarious JW hatch eggs and Viren crush them along with CC mental peace very soon she will be in ayslum due to her sonLOL

You know what Rach that will be perfect punishment for her. Trying after trying to separate NivRen and throw Nivi out of Sood house, when she can't succeed because of her own son, she will start getting frustrated,  finally she might lose her mind and end up in asylum. I can see her pulling her hair and chanting Nivi tum pagal ho, mein tumhe barbad karke hi dum lungi. LOL
[/QUOTE]
ketty Jaan i love you. i have calmed down just reading the bold bits loz. I really want that happning to her. ROFLROFLyou dunno how happy you and Rachu made me with this post

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Yes Shova that's exactly what I'm thinking that infact I'm thinking that his heart has already told him that she needs him
i know precious , our Nivren dont need words as their means of communication, their heart and eyes are enough for them to understand. even though they are so far, yet they are close to eachother through their heart(dunno if i made sense). even if nivi hides something Viren understands well just feeling what her heart is feeling. and same goes for Nivi, she could tell how much he wanted to just jump and come to her and even though she needed him she still said not to as she knows what viren is to his family and all she wants his happiness and wants her viren to prove to the world, and her heart spoke those words today to viren, not her mouth or mind. such a beautiful scene honestly.

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
OK guys I'm off c u guys tomorrow

Go to top