Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

   
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship or Love? (Page 112)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Joined: 19 August 2010
Posts: 3677

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Shova I watched today's scene more than 10 times and every time my eyes got wet. Nivi was in so much pain but still she kept such a strength and didn't break down. Normally when you are in distress and you hear voice of your beloved, you just break down and start crying. At least that what happens to me. But Nivi kept it together, and still Viren knew that something wasn't right. Today's conversation between them was more beautiful for me that their Friday's date. I am really sad for both of them right now. And can't wait for Viren to get back to his precious.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanizarmeeno

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Joined: 08 March 2010
Posts: 2168

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged

@ milee oh my precious can i come and give you a hug?? I really want to hug you and cry and never let goHugwonderful,wonderful,amazing ,supurb,beyond words, analysis. I loved it. soo packed with emotions. I loved each and every words you wrote darlz, ezpecially the Nivren scene. how do u guys do it man. aaa i have saved everyones analysis of today and i have also saved your man. i am gonna read all these analysis over and over again and watch the scene over and over again untill i go fully nuts and get admitted to hospital. i belive hospital is my only mere hope to see me sane, eveyone is staring at me now goddEmbarrassed and my new friend is going crazy lolz. when i read your analysis i was crying and he was like "OMG did ur friends on IF write something mean about you ??" and with that he grabbed the mouse and read ur post and was like "what is there to cry about??" and i just didnt say anything and then next i was laughing and i bet i freaked the shits out of him.

by the way i loved your harry joke lolz u are such a amazing person jann, with your analysis i was crying,lauging also. LOL
 
Guys, all the precious who has written analysis and also the sweets that have givien posts on Nivren scene guys i love you all, infact everyone i love u alot, the nivren scene was emotional it self and beautiful but reading all post and analysis you guys have made it even more special and beautiful that i cant even discribe.uff i am soo weak at heart i am crying again, i need a hug badly, anyone here to give me a hugCry??
 
 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenogmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Joined: 08 March 2010
Posts: 2168

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

I swear Shova I was shocked that i was reading all these posts and enjoying them whle I was watching Nivren scenes and suddenly I woke up and realised that it was a dream.
 
@Racj Jaani where can i find ur theory as I just came online.
Zarmeen precious its not long for me to also dream about you guys. I think i will tonite. i dunno how much more i can fall in love with Nivren and with this thread and most of all with you guys. I sound soo pathetic and boring rite repeating the same thing over and over again?? sorry but i dunno now how i lived before but now my only survival is this thread and you guys. So i also wanna dream about everyones post so i wont miss you guys in my sleepBig smile.
love ya. Zarmeen hope ur taking good rest and care of ur self.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenogmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Joined: 19 August 2010
Posts: 3677

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani


@ milee oh my precious can i come and give you a hug?? I really want to hug you and cry and never let goHugwonderful,wonderful,amazing ,supurb,beyond words, analysis. I loved it. soo packed with emotions. I loved each and every words you wrote darlz, ezpecially the Nivren scene. how do u guys do it man. aaa i have saved everyones analysis of today and i have also saved your man. i am gonna read all these analysis over and over again and watch the scene over and over again untill i go fully nuts and get admitted to hospital. i belive hospital is my only mere hope to see me sane, eveyone is staring at me now goddEmbarrassed and my new friend is going crazy lolz. when i read your analysis i was crying and he was like "OMG did ur friends on IF write something mean about you ??" and with that he grabbed the mouse and read ur post and was like "what is there to cry about??" and i just didnt say anything and then next i was laughing and i bet i freaked the shits out of him.
by the way i loved your harry joke lolz u are such a amazing person jann, with your analysis i was crying,lauging also. LOL
 
Guys, all the precious who has written analysis and also the sweets that have givien posts on Nivren scene guys i love you all, infact everyone i love u alot, the nivren scene was emotional it self and beautiful but reading all post and analysis you guys have made it even more special and beautiful that i cant even discribe.uff i am soo weak at heart i am crying again, i need a hug badly, anyone here to give me a hugCry??



Don't cry sweetie. Hug

You are going to freak out everyone around you if you don't calm down. LOL





Edited by gmann2010 - 07 January 2011 at 10:08pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728zarmeeno

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Joined: 08 March 2010
Posts: 2168

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Shova I watched today's scene more than 10 times and every time my eyes got wet. Nivi was in so much pain but still she kept such a strength and didn't break down. Normally when you are in distress and you hear voice of your beloved, you just break down and start crying. At least that what happens to me. But Nivi kept it together, and still Viren knew that something wasn't right. Today's conversation between them was more beautiful for me that their Friday's date. I am really sad for both of them right now. And can't wait for Viren to get back to his precious.
i know ketty i am in the same boat sweets. I was crying my eyes out each time i watch it. nivi sweets is such a brave girl yet people say she is weak. what weak she isnt anywhere ear that word, look at her today. I am like you too ketty i would have just broke down hearing his voice but nivi held herself together. poor darling. I even like todays scene more then anything, there is so much magic, emotion everything actually in this scene which makes it better then anything. I feel sad too just seeing these sweets go through soo much and i think we all will die and cry when that day comes when viren and nivi finally are one. they areone soul now but nivi and viren both have to know and realise and i cant wait for another emotional scene. Man i guess we girls love to cry lolzCrylove Nivren dunno what i will do without them now.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenogmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Joined: 08 March 2010
Posts: 2168

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

[You are going to freak out everyone around you if you don't calm down. LOL


ketty lolz thanks sweets but i dunno why i am getting so emotional. eveything seems so emotional to me now, even when i droped my mobile i started thinking about our poor baby Nivren and their phone call and cried Cry.
 
i really loved todays scene, the more i watch it the more i fall in love with it. and after reading such beautiful anaysis how can i not hold my tears.
I am actually alone in a lab now lolz, had to find a vacant room and now i closed the lights and locked myself in so no one can see what condition i am in lolz. I  dunno if i am crying out of sadness or happiness. My feelings are so mixed up just thinking about today and whats about to come.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Joined: 29 August 2008
Posts: 3359

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by gmann2010

Shova I watched today's scene more than 10 times and every time my eyes got wet. Nivi was in so much pain but still she kept such a strength and didn't break down. Normally when you are in distress and you hear voice of your beloved, you just break down and start crying. At least that what happens to me. But Nivi kept it together, and still Viren knew that something wasn't right. Today's conversation between them was more beautiful for me that their Friday's date. I am really sad for both of them right now. And can't wait for Viren to get back to his precious.
i know ketty i am in the same boat sweets. I was crying my eyes out each time i watch it. nivi sweets is such a brave girl yet people say she is weak. what weak she isnt anywhere ear that word, look at her today. I am like you too ketty i would have just broke down hearing his voice but nivi held herself together. poor darling. I even like todays scene more then anything, there is so much magic, emotion everything actually in this scene which makes it better then anything. I feel sad too just seeing these sweets go through soo much and i think we all will die and cry when that day comes when viren and nivi finally are one. they areone soul now but nivi and viren both have to know and realise and i cant wait for another emotional scene. Man i guess we girls love to cry lolzCrylove Nivren dunno what i will do without them now.
Today's scene was an emotional bonding scene that she did not say anything coz she really wanted him to finish his wwork so that everybody can be proud of him and also she did not wanted him to worry abt her but she also gave enuf hints that she really misses him and needs him. and he on the other side knew that there is something wrong and that she is missing him but hesitatnt to say it but still wanted her to say it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Joined: 19 August 2010
Posts: 3677

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Druvie just posted a promo links, but I don't have heart to watch it. Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewani

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
TB:Nivedita confesses her love in Chand Chupa

Author: .Tanya.   Replies: 0   Views: 1438

.Tanya. 0 1438 16 August 2010 at 10:41am by .Tanya.
Who's Sreejita's real love?

Author: Jetinder   Replies: 0   Views: 1178

Jetinder 0 1178 11 August 2010 at 1:04pm by Jetinder
nivi - sid realise their love (article)

Author: Luminous_Lins   Replies: 7   Views: 5463

Luminous_Lins 7 5463 09 August 2010 at 1:39pm by Fallen Angel
ff:love or friendship

Author: BARBIE94   Replies: 0   Views: 1379

BARBIE94 0 1379 31 July 2010 at 8:50am by BARBIE94
Love Story To Begin In Chaand Chupa - Article

Author: niveditha   Replies: 5   Views: 1739

niveditha 5 1739 28 July 2010 at 2:07pm by mihali7

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index