Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship or Love? (Page 110)

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Wow Milee, I cried when I watched today's Nivren scene and again I cried reading your analysis of that scene. It was really beautifully written.  Clap Like You I too wish that now when Viren stand up for Nivi, Dadaji should admit that he is responsible and best choice for Nivi. I am not sure about Keshav though, his hatred has no bound as YD's.
Thanks Ketty, I know it was very emotional and heart touching scene.

Ok girls, got to go Husband is here will kill me if I am out of bed. so take care and hopefully see you all tomorrow.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Guys so sorry to have dissapeared, i am at uni so hardly getting time to reply properly, will be dissapearing again shortly.

@simran -lolz thanks for the idea i will surely show him sanju's VM lolz. I love your idead sweets.

@Rachu- ahahah hitler roomie ROFL. I need to meet your roomie yaar lolz. she took away ur babyROFLROFLROFL. no wonder u disspeared lolz. i missed you.

@ Ashvee- sorry sweets to have left you. jaan i love ur AMAZING CONVOLUTED NEVER ENDING HUMAN-HATCHING PLOT EGG story ROFL great going precious, now all mystery is solved about JW dissapearing lolz. and i loved how JW spoke only when nandu the B name was spoken lolz.ROFLROFL Its so good to have you back jaan, was missing these kind of posts from you lolz.ROFLROFLstill cant stop laughing.Jann you should eriously make a signboard for me and i am honored to be "Nivrenian universe ki obsessive psychotic ek ladki " lolz. i loved it but these things also apllies to everyone on this thread as well lolz. and ur theory ahhaa so funny jaan,what a theory, mind blowing.
Ashvee oh my what an analysis about Nivren, so ture jaan, viren does kiss nivi with his eyes. jaan u shouldnt say these front of me lolz god knows what i will be dreaming about next.LOLBut i went to my dream world reading ur Nivren analysis and my teacher came up to me to ask what i was doing and i looked at him all dreamy and he got freaked out lolz. I think everyone thinks i have lost it. if u see me not coming online for a month then u know where to find me, in the mental hospital lolz.

@Zarmeen- my precious you have also lost it like me and simran. now ur dreaming about  our posts tooShocked join our club yaar.

ok i still have more posts to read will comment on them as i read it, so please bear with me thanks.

by the way my teacher is giving me evil looks so i might disspear soon lolz.

Shova sweetie kum se kum teacher ko to baqsh deti. ROFL God you freaked out your teacher too. Girl come back on earth from your NivRen universe otherwise that day is not behind when they will put you in asylum. Do you want me to find out from CC where she is planning to send Nivi? Then you both can dream together about Viren. Wink LOL

NivRenDeewaniDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged

ROFL ROFLROFLROFLROFL Mindblowing theory Rach. Yaar dekh to sahi kudarat ka kamal, chirag tale andhera, LOL She can do whatever she want to with others but her own son always ruins all her evil plans. Bechara JW, he works so hard hatching them and Viren doesn't even take a moment to crush them. LOL
ketty jaan @boldROFLROFL. what up guys man i cant breathe precious soo funny. ahahahahhaha. man aashvee it soo good to have u yaar now we are all laughing like crazy and also thinking crazy thoughts. ketty i loved what u wrote in bold.LOL

gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Yikes, this is what I hate about TZ's. Goodnight all my jaanus...Hug Until tomorrow...

Anyway, at least I can dream about Viren's warm hug, bhangra and everything you mentioned, Faiza jaanu, Hugmy poor dil.....it just went psychotic and jumped out when I read what you wrote jaanLOL

Good night sweetie. See you tomorrow. Don't dream too much about NivRen otherwise tumhe bhi Shova ki bimari lag jayegi. Wink
@bold-ROFLROFLketty i allready infected her jaan with my stories lolz, see otherwise who thinks about kissing with eyes ROFLROFL i bet she will come tomorrow and say how she called someone viren and i wont be surprised.ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged

Guys so sorry to have dissapeared, i am at uni so hardly getting time to reply properly, will be dissapearing again shortly.

@simran -lolz thanks for the idea i will surely show him sanju's VM lolz. I love your idead sweets.

@Rachu- ahahah hitler roomie ROFL. I need to meet your roomie yaar lolz. she took away ur babyROFLROFLROFL. no wonder u disspeared lolz. i missed you.

@ Ashvee- sorry sweets to have left you. jaan i love ur AMAZING CONVOLUTED NEVER ENDING HUMAN-HATCHING PLOT EGG story ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL great going precious, now all mystery is solved about JW dissapearing lolz. and i loved how JW spoke only when nandu the B name was spoken lolz.ROFLROFL Its so good to have you back jaan, was missing these kind of posts from you lolz.ROFLROFLstill cant stop laughing.Jann you should eriously make a signboard for me and i am honored to be "Nivrenian universe ki obsessive psychotic ek ladki " lolz. i loved it but these things also apllies to everyone on this thread as well lolz. and ur theory ahhaa so funny jaan,what a theory, mind blowing.
Ashvee oh my what an analysis about Nivren, so ture jaan, viren does kiss nivi with his eyes. jaan u shouldnt say these front of me lolz god knows what i will be dreaming about next.LOLBut i went to my dream world reading ur Nivren analysis and my teacher came up to me to ask what i was doing and i looked at him all dreamy and he got freaked out lolz. I think everyone thinks i have lost it. if u see me not coming online for a month then u know where to find me, in the mental hospital lolz.

@Zarmeen- my precious you have also lost it like me and simran. now ur dreaming about  our posts tooShocked join our club yaar.

ok i still have more posts to read will comment on them as i read it, so please bear with me thanks.

by the way my teacher is giving me evil looks so i might disspear soon lolz.

Hey shova darling I was missing you so much thankgod you came back don't worry I will let you meet her.

NivRenDeewanigmann2010

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishi_sajan

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by nishi_sajan

I saw it and commented just now

Thanks Hug
Actually i wished to make more on Nivren but there were no pics on Picture gallery!
I will try to take caps hereafter from youtube Embarrassed
Thanks Jaan I want for SAJAN too after their wedding I loved gunjan hairstyle in last episode

It is my pleasure and yeah i will make on that too Embarrassed
Thanks my jaana

NivRenDeewaniXSilentWishesX

XSilentWishesX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged

It is my pleasure and yeah i will make on that too Embarrassed
Thanks my jaana
[/QUOTE]

I m feeling different wait lemme catch up with all the episodes! Embarrassed
I think i have missed a lot!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged

Good night sweetie. See you tomorrow. Don't dream too much about NivRen otherwise tumhe bhi Shova ki bimari lag jayegi. Wink
@bold-ROFLROFLketty i allready infected her jaan with my stories lolz, see otherwise who thinks about kissing with eyes ROFLROFL i bet she will come tomorrow and say how she called someone viren and i wont be surprised.ROFLROFL

When I read in Aashvee's analysis about Viren kissing Nivi with his eyes, I was thinking about you and Payal only. Now there is an addition to your team who decodes mysterious language of Viren Sood's eyes. Wink I don't know kya kya dekhte ho tum uski ankho mein. LOL

I wonder what tomorrow we are going to see in his eyes, definitely CC's murder. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top