India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship or Love? (Page 11)

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged

Please CT's Why don't you give NIvedita a break for couple of days like Viren.  As we don't want to see her crying torture. CryCryCryCryCry We would like to see others crying in the sood house. LOLLOLLOLWhy don't MP try 1 incident with Divya.  It will be a treat to watch Big smile Most of the people want to see viren atleast one full segment of the episode.Wink

What u guys says.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728lamsmilee1014NivRenDeewaniShayafanzarmeeno

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Hey Sneha, Welcome back dear Good to see after so long.

@Zarmeen, another great point dear. All of us girls do think alike.
I was just thiking in this serial we get to see all the issues which we do have to go thru in real life not in this MP way but communication, respect, trust, support, love, patience. Its really good for younger generation if they can catch the points.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83NivRenDeewaniShayafanScintillatingzarmeenoxaviara

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Hey Mahi, good to see after so long. How have you been, its ok dear not to worry too much if you want take a break but I think this MP track is reaching its peak now. Hopefully they end it pretty soon because audience are getting restless just like Nivi.

@Rachu, jana kya hua hai tum kho pura story badal dali tum ne? Please don't think too much dear, anything too much is harmful to you. Don't worry too much

Hey Milee di. This MP track isn't reaching it's peak di! They just keep it going and going and at this point it is UNBEARABLE. How much more does Nivi have to suffer and how many more fingers must be pointed towards her. And one thing-- Nivi isn't stupid: she knows how much Sid loves his daada shaahib so why would he mess with his dadaji's medications just to get back at Nivi? She is having a Dumb-Divya moment. Like seriously this track needs to end NOW! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83NivRenDeewaniShayafanScintillating

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Resh.....

nivi doubts sid, well if we eliminate sid  then we have to  doubt  lalji kaka and  nandu too..... today nivi was calling lalji and nandu for help..........so it is evident that only both of them were there in the house while all the other family members were out......... lets see what chances they have...
nandu - later when all the members were near dadaji,where was nandu......
Nandu is shown as a sweet funny character there is a chance that he may be the stalker. There might be some reason which is still not known to us or else he would be working for someone-

lalji kaka-  again there might be some reason which is kept away from us. For eg, suppose sid is lalji's son
ROFL , or bhuvan is lalji's son ROFL (lets assume sid or bhuvan  adopted by the soods LOL), and so lalji wants to take revenge on nivi?
Resh dear, you completely went overboard. I was just laughing while reading your post. What are CT's making us think with this MP track.LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83NivRenDeewaniShayafanScintillatinggmann2010

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by mahix3

Since no one was kind enough to reply to my comment and tell me that I shouldn't watch the episode-- I ended up watching it and ughh. I need a break from Chand Chupa Badal Mein because right now there is no chand at all. It's just all sad and traumatic events and I can't bear to watch this any longer.

Mahi I am definitely taking break from CCBM as I can't bear it anymore Nivi getting tortured daily and I keep suspecting Viren its too much to handle for me

RAchu pls watch CCBM with a very open mind. Take the episode as it comes always remembering its a show hence everything will be cleared one day and be hopeful about the day. Imagine the joy u will get once everything is cleared.....Big smile

Although Sneha you're right about the joy that we will feel once the mystery and MP track is over-- right now it is PURE TORTURE! It is just so unbearable to watch and I don't understand why the CTs are keeping this on? I mean they will lose TRPs like this as this causes a loss of interest in the viewers or makes the viewers hate the track and stop watching. This is too much. We all knew that Nivi would get tortured in this show in order to grow but this track is C R A P !!!! God it pains me to watch it Cry

shana_83simran728lamsNivRenDeewaniShayafanScintillating

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Hii Gals hu r u all ? Hug

I m nt at all in mood 2 say much but 1 thng i want n thatzz VIREN SOOD  thatzz it .

KINSHUK / VIREN  is d soul , life n Charm of d show n i want him backk thatzz it Angry . I m missing him likee hell yaar plzzz ct's plzzz bring my Kinshuk/ Viren backkk plzzz Cry 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728NivRenDeewaniScintillating

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Originally posted by mahix3

Hey Mahi, good to see after so long. How have you been, its ok dear not to worry too much if you want take a break but I think this MP track is reaching its peak now. Hopefully they end it pretty soon because audience are getting restless just like Nivi.

@Rachu, jana kya hua hai tum kho pura story badal dali tum ne? Please don't think too much dear, anything too much is harmful to you. Don't worry too much

Hey Milee di. This MP track isn't reaching it's peak di! They just keep it going and going and at this point it is UNBEARABLE. How much more does Nivi have to suffer and how many more fingers must be pointed towards her. And one thing-- Nivi isn't stupid: she knows how much Sid loves his daada shaahib so why would he mess with his dadaji's medications just to get back at Nivi? She is having a Dumb-Divya moment. Like seriously this track needs to end NOW! 
Mahi, I said its reaching peak because you see up until now it was only Nivi who got targeted but it changed with dadaji. Do you think Viren will sit quite or Sid will sit quite now. For them dadaji is thier God.
And dear please don't judge Nivi's thinking just by a precap. Didn't we all see what happened with NivRen scene last monday with friday's precap everyone started getting mad at Viren but what actually happened on Monday. So calm down Nivi is getting strong the way we want her to be and fight her battles and be a winner.

shana_83simran728NivRenDeewaniShayafanScintillatingzarmeeno

Resh..... Senior Member
Resh.....
Resh.....

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Resh.....

nivi doubts sid, well if we eliminate sid  then we have to  doubt  lalji kaka and  nandu too..... today nivi was calling lalji and nandu for help..........so it is evident that only both of them were there in the house while all the other family members were out......... lets see what chances they have...
nandu - later when all the members were near dadaji,where was nandu......
Nandu is shown as a sweet funny character there is a chance that he may be the stalker. There might be some reason which is still not known to us or else he would be working for someone-

lalji kaka-  again there might be some reason which is kept away from us. For eg, suppose sid is lalji's son
ROFL , or bhuvan is lalji's son ROFL (lets assume sid or bhuvan  adopted by the soods LOL), and so lalji wants to take revenge on nivi?
Resh dear, you completely went overboard. I was just laughing while reading your post. What are CT's making us think with this MP track.LOL

And i was laughing when i wrote it ROFL............. this theory is haunting me for a some time now................ROFL .........  you are right........ i am been affected .......Sleepy

NivRenDeewanisimran728ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010zarmeeno

Go to top