Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship or Love? (Page 108)

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Yikes, this is what I hate about TZ's. Goodnight all my jaanus...Hug Until tomorrow...

Anyway, at least I can dream about Viren's warm hug, bhangra and everything you mentioned, Faiza jaanu, Hugmy poor dil.....it just went psychotic and jumped out when I read what you wrote jaanLOL

Good night sweetie. See you tomorrow. Don't dream too much about NivRen otherwise tumhe bhi Shova ki bimari lag jayegi. Wink

Goodnight Ketteee....HugHugHugHug Until tomorrow thenDay Dreaming 
Shoveee became gayabCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728NivRenDeewanigmann2010

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged

OK girls, I was feeling a little better so thought I will write my thoughts before my husband comes and ties me on to the bed.Before my thoughts on today's episode I just wanted to tell you that the Evil Psycho Witch is encashing VD, DD, Sid concern for Nivi completely and at the same time she encashee the whole family's love for dadaji completely. Iski dimaag ki toh daag dene padenge yaar she is better than Shakuni mama.

ONe other things atlast CT's remembered they live in Shimla all are wearing sweters next morning or maybe it was too cold while shooting so they decided lets show with sweaters as we are anyhow live in Shimla.
Another thing I remembered this after teh rope incident and today too both Divya and Vandan were feeding Nivi kheer and halwa. I remembered Prof.Lupin giving Harry chocolate after dementor attackLOL sorry for the joke.
Today's thoughts:
1. Nivi-Sid scene: As I told earlier this was an emotional scene for me. Whatever their relation might be right now they are foremost friends. And Nivi did good thing to talk to him and clear her doubts. And Sid as a good friend was concerned about her but later his temper took over when she accused him of changing meds. Even after he called her pagal out of frsutration he was so broken inside thinking why did I said that when Nivi's tears started rolling down. They both enacted that scene very well here, he wanted to comfort her but could not as its not maryada. Beautifully done.The hurt, frustration, desperation, concern.
2. There are not enough words to describe this scene. And Nivi portrayed it so beautifully wonderful. It was few moments ago she suspected her best friend and he out of frustration called her mad and she came running to their room. As soon as she came into the room she remembered what her MIL was saying to others that Nivi needs psychiatrist she was about to break down but she remembered her friend, her husband for the strength. First thing she remembered was the camera scene where he asks her to smile, and the next one is KC night about his Chaand. She took strength from those memories and at the same time she knew she needs to be strong for him because remember he told her that its only you its mine I don't have anything whihc is mine. Beautifully enacted by NehaClap the slow song at the back saying pal pal kushiyan. WoW just beautiful. Hats off to CT's forgiving us such beautiful scene.
3. Poor Nivi could not sleep whole night gathering up courage from memories of her husband to face the cruel world in the morning. She is looking at his picture and background song Tu saathi, tu hi yaara, tu farista, mere saathi, mere yaara, tu farista. I was crying tears were rolling down for me. When she remembers his last talk about call from your heart I will come to you, she just remembered and here he calls her Dil say Dil ka connection. As soon as she sees his number her eyes light up and says Hello Viren Tum. How much desperation and he was so happy and he knew she was remembering him oh so beautiful. And typical wife style she asks him how come you did not call me I was all worried about you. Poor Viren I think as soon as he reached Delhi started working on the job so that he can go back early. The way he was telling her I bought all colors bangles for you and I will put them on you myself even in that desperation, bad of situation she brought a smile on her face a small smile because of his thought. And he did recognize something is not wrong and asks her the same but she brushes it off so he says if you are missing me so much I will leave everythng and comeback to you but Nivi says no you need to prove yourself and then I will be proud of MY VIREN. (Girls didn't we all married girls tell you in the beginning after marriage that for a woman after marriage her first and foremost priority is her husband. His smile, worries, happiness, success everything of his comes first even if they are dying she wants to save him and then if she has chance then she will survive but first her priority is to save her husband) So right now even she is in danger she could not ask him to come back because his success comes first to her and Viren was so overwhelmed when he heard that from her and he says its really my day and thanks for the gift. (Remember I was telling that Nivi heart and mind are not in sync but it sometime slips, first time it was Chaand scene this was because in pure happiness that she is witnessing such beautiful moon her mind slipped and heart took over and she said about romantic, Second time when he said about Waqt the moment he said that she just turned around and looked at him as if to say I don't want to lose you it was out of desperation and heated convo and today her mind slipped again because of the sadness and she said the words her heart was screaming at the top of mount Everest that he is mine. So slowly Nivi's mind and heart are coming into sync) And she says I will let you go and he says already but then says bye. (Girls, I have to say only one thing she could not hold up for another moment. she knew if she talked with him for another second her heart will give out how badly she needs him their with her but she did not wanted to come inbetween his work and she knew that if he listens to her talk he will definitely figure out that something is wrong and will run back home so she did not give him that chance.) This scene was so beautifully done and brilliant performance by NehaClapClapClap after she hangs up the phone then she says to herself that Viren comeback soon I need you here with me. (Don't you all think he heard her hearts call and will be back soon)
Girls did you all notice something that its the similar situation just like the first night after marriage. HE left her but did not call her at all until he came back the next day its because that time he thought that VD, DD and Sid are there with her and did not knew his mother will go down such low but this time he called her twice within 24 hrs because he knew his mom can go to any extent if he is not there and he cannot depend on VD, DD, Sid and he is worried about Nivi because of MP too.
4. Yash scene: I am not going to write about Divya, if elders did not tell that young guy means something that they do not want to share but she goes ontelling him everything instead she would have just said I am here right I will take caree. Poor My dear Yash was so worried about his sister and when dadi calls he brushes off everything and goes to her with determination. In this young age he is getting mentally, emotionally strong just like his sister. I like Yash performance ClapClap don't know his name but you are doing great job buddy. I always remember my brother watching you.
5. Vandana- Nivi scene: I don't want to write anything here just to say to Vandana you promised dadi remember that. But I loved Nivi's strength she is up and ready for the day. OUr Nivi is getting so strong girls I really proud of her.
6. Dadaji scene: Not going into details but I liked how dadji had that look whihc shows that he knows CC is upto something.
When Nivi comes I think he did acting at that part of coughing he knew Nivi was standing outside. what do you girls think and hearing his cough she came running inside and dadaji was just like a kid says I did not take medicine because you did not give me. Their relation is just pure I love it. Nivi has two kids to take care one dadaji and the other one our BadmaashLOL but i have to say Our Sweetu is so matured for his ageLOL
And the last scene, I knew CC would call YD the night itself eventhough VD said NO but who will play accordingly for CC. She needs to call the big tiger, now she will say innocently that oh Babuji was so sick that is the reason I called YD and she left all responsibility to me. Anyways you wait and watch Evil Witch your Kaal is on his way.

Thta's it girls, I am not able to write lots in details as my head is splitting. I wanted to write mostly on NivREn today because its just heart touching scene and its really special to me and I know to you all too.
But tomorrow my wish is I want each and every persond present when Viren shows his wrath to enemies and his love to his wife. I want KEshav, dadi, yash, Hema, PRatap, Dadaji, Sid, VD, YD, DD, JW,The Evil Psycho Witch. I want Keshav to witness that even though Viren is JW son but he is Gem of person and he is very lucky to have a SIL like him. I want Dadaji to be proud of Viren for supporting Nivi, he can prove his worth anytime in business but the way he loves and supports Nivi is not just easy, I want dadaji to think taht Viren is the best husband for Nivi not his choice Sid who cannot support her.
Tomorrow it will be the same like Keshav's innocence confrontation but this time the sacrificing goat changed. I want eveyone to witness Viren's Love for Nivi.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010FaizuuNivRensimran728NivRenDeewanigmann2010anjubalaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:02pm | IP Logged

Millie and Anju your analysis are out of world I must say three of you think on same lines and point out same things just words are different but dipict everything similarly kya mind se mind ka connection hai. That's the reason everyone call your trimurti. Sometime Navz join our party for ranting like today she was also after Sid like us but you two never loose your positivity till extremes are crossed and when extremes are crossed I love the way millie do namakaran for them. Actually we didn't liked his word paagal though we could clearly understand his frustration but still when he knows such big thing happening to her and he doesn't know how to handle the situation and this is my view.

Thanks Ashvee, ketty and anju for liking my story.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014gmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Wow Milee, I cried when I watched today's Nivren scene and again I cried reading your analysis of that scene. It was really beautifully written.  Clap Like You I too wish that now when Viren stand up for Nivi, Dadaji should admit that he is responsible and best choice for Nivi. I am not sure about Keshav though, his hatred has no bound as YD's.

milee1014NivRenDeewani

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
@RAchu, thanks dear for the comments. Love YOu how's you laptop holding up or should I ask how's  your back. TAke care and get ready for tomorrow.
@Anju, great analysis I could not do much like you but my thoughts were similar. Convey my regards to mom.
@Aashvee, Good to see you back

NivRenDeewaniDilbole_ShiOmRu

XSilentWishesX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Hey guys!
Firstly i dont know even if sorry will be appropriate to say! But yeah I m sorry! i was not in touch! Actually i became sick and then i had to open my siggy shop so I was unable to come to IF. I m so sorry!

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishi_sajan

Hey guys!
Firstly i dont know even if sorry will be appropriate to say! But yeah I m sorry! i was not in touch! Actually i became sick and then i had to open my siggy shop so I was unable to come to IF. I m so sorry!
Hey My Nish how are you sweety are you doing well now omg I am so happy to see you backEmbarrassedHugHugHugHug.

NivRenDeewaniXSilentWishesX

XSilentWishesX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by nishi_sajan

Hey guys!
Hey My Nish how are you sweety are you doing well now omg I am so happy to see you backHug.

I m better now Embarrassed and yeah me too....I missed u all so much Hug Hug Hug
Have to catch up with all episodes!

Go to top