Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship or Love? (Page 107)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Hiiiiiiii Simran Diii!!!
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, Thank Youuuu Sooo Much!!!
Ya Know, I Didn't Really Do An Analysis, Since I Was Just Overwhelemed By The NivRen Scene Today. It Was Such A Husband Wife Moment. AAAAH, VIREN LOOKED SOO HOT TODAY IN HIS CHOCOLATE BROWN JACKET!!! Aiii Haaiii ... Sweetheart, And Nivi Didn't Mind Either. She's Tripping, Falling And Yearning For Him. MERA VIREN, As If To Say That Yes, HE'S ALL MINE, EVERY SINGLE BIT OF HIM.
We Have Intense Competition Now! ShockedShockedShocked ...
And I Loved The Way Viren Ended The Phone Call, Like "Love Youuuuuuuuuuuu!!!"Embarrassed ... Bless Him!! Big smile ...
And Chooooriyaaaaaan, Man, We Are ALL DYING For A Scene Where Viren Makes Her Wear The Chooriya And Puts Them On Himself .... Ooooft! Dead

...................................................................sorry i cut the text so length goes down.
[/QUOTE]

Oh MY DEAR FAIZA!!! you are sweet and awesome...why did I not get your sense of Humor??.So, what if you did not do analysis..yeh hoga na??? this is nothing less than the analysis...see I made you speak all your feelings bottled up inside and you made me laugh soooooo mucch... LMAO..LMAO Tongue..no matter how many ever times i type it will be less.

Oh I LOVE YOU AND ASHVEE FOR YOR COMIC TAKE ON CCBM. Smile

I agree with all your points...

1. In love with Nivren scene...and you see VIREN WILL LOVE NIVI IN MORE BCOS WHEN COMES HOME HE WILL SEE HER CONDITION AND FACT SHE DID NOT SAY ANYTHING TO KEEP HIM HAPPY AND NOT DISTRACTED WILL INCREASE HIS RESPECT FOR HER.

Sorry i had to type it in caps to emphasis. 

Man i love how you described DD..she is worse than CC. At least CC only attacks  Nivi..but DD is attacking everyone. first Sid, then NT, now yash..whats wrong with her man?? idk

i am going to go home and watch all the scenes. navz has uploaded today Nivren scenes and they will be so beautiful. till now i was just survining on everyone's desp. which is very good.

Edited by simran728 - 07 January 2011 at 6:11pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaFaizuuNivRenDilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

My theory for tomorrow:
Chanchal is taking Nivi to psychatrist she was really happy that she has got the chance to prove Nivi mad and send her to asylum and was thinking Mere us manhoos 100% patnivrata bete ke aane se pehle hi main apne lucky charm bhanje ke luck ko istemaal kar ke is paagal ladki ko is ghar se Nikal doon.
Mera bas hi nahi chalta mere naalak paagal bete par pata nahi kaunsi chaki ka aata khata raha hai woh delhi mein ki uska dimag mere kaabu mein aate aate reh jaata hai. Main saare sharma aur soods ke dimaag par kaabu kar ke aapne hisaab se chala leti huin Yahan tak ki ab daadaji bhi kuch khas nahi kar paate lekin vo ladka to meri kismat par grehan ki tarah beta hai aur lagta hi nahi ki maine usse janam diya hai.
Sabke sab is waqt meri baaton mein aaye huye hai. She was about to take Nivi to psychatrist suddenly our hero our cutie 100% patnivrata pati entered the hall. Seeing all this Viren got angry show his psychotic powers to the whole sood house and challenged them that he will prove Nivi innocent and bring the real culprit out and listenning this evil witch and her joker were shocked and disappeared from the scene and NivRen goes to their room and Viren puts bangles in Nivi's hand and promise her that I will bring Keshav innocence and your innocence in front of all and don't worry about that. I know only my mom has strong brain and she wants to capture it and she had almost done it but your love saved my brain from her control. I know her brain is moving in wrong direction and I will turn it in to right direction and I will do that we all will live happily

Evil witch and Psyco Joker in their room and Psycho Joker ask are you sure you gave birth to this monster who is after his parents only. Why he came back today, how can you give birth to child like this and our Evil witch say he is my son only as he is the only one in sood house who got the strong brain which even I am not able to control it and he is using it in wrong direction I just need to make it in correct direction and I will do that we all will live madly.

Whose brain powers will win evil witch or our cutie? Who will be able to turn other's brain in correct direction or will they both fail in this mission? What will be the fate of their life will they live happily or madly?

OMG!!!! RachuROFL @ Bold, I can't stop laughingROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

And awesome theory jaan, I loved it. Every wordLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushisimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
ROFL ROFLROFLROFLROFL Mindblowing theory Rach. Yaar dekh to sahi kudarat ka kamal, chirag tale andhera, LOL She can do whatever she want to with others but her own son always ruins all her evil plans. Bechara JW, he works so hard hatching them and Viren doesn't even take a moment to crush them. LOL

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejasimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Yikes, this is what I hate about TZ's. Goodnight all my jaanus...Hug Until tomorrow...

Anyway, at least I can dream about Viren's warm hug, bhangra and everything you mentioned, Faiza jaanu, Hugmy poor dil.....it just went psychotic and jumped out when I read what you wrote jaanLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushiFaizuuNivRensimran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

ROFL Mindblowing theory Rach. Yaar dekh to sahi kudarat ka kamal, chirag tale andhera, LOL She can do whatever she want to with others but her own son always ruins all her evil plans. Bechara JW, he works so hard hatching them and Viren doesn't even take a moment to crush them. LOL

Oh! Well put Ketteeee, my jaan, well put...LOL

And seriously Rach, awesome theory, your dialogues are out of this world jaanLOL

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Yikes, this is what I hate about TZ's. Goodnight all my jaanus...Hug Until tomorrow...

Anyway, at least I can dream about Viren's warm hug, bhangra and everything you mentioned, Faiza jaanu, Hugmy poor dil.....it just went psychotic and jumped out when I read what you wrote jaanLOL

Good night sweetie. See you tomorrow. Don't dream too much about NivRen otherwise tumhe bhi Shova ki bimari lag jayegi. Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejaFaizuuNivRensimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
OMG..Look who is here - Aashvee..
Welcome back dear. We all missed you.

And Aashvee ke aate hi uski aur Rachna ki theories shuru... Rachu, you have a partner now... Lage raho...Loved your stories..

Did you read my analysis on Pg 100??? Only couple of girls commented....Kyon baki sabko itni buri lagi???bolo bolo..

NivRenDeewanitamushiaashvee.rahejasimran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

OMG..Look who is here - Aashvee..
Welcome back dear. We all missed you.

And Aashvee ke aate hi uski aur Rachna ki theories shuru... Rachu, you have a partner now... Lage raho...Loved your stories..

Did you read my analysis on Pg 100??? Only couple of girls commented....Kyon baki sabko itni buri lagi???bolo bolo..

Anju, my jaanu, HugHugHugI am so thrilled to be backEmbarrassed And I missed you SO much jaan.
Awww, thanks jaan, you are too kind.

of course, I read your analysis as I had the page noEmbarrassed and I totally loved it. I commented in my post on page 103. I just love the way you write Anju. And it makes the episode so memorable to see it, then come and read your fabulous analysis. Like I mentioned earlier, our Nivrenian Triumvirate (ANM) outdo themselves every day...... And today's analysis Anju was so lovely especially with you giving your analysis on each scene. It was amazing and I loved each and every word jaan.Hug

Edited by aashvee.raheja - 07 January 2011 at 6:36pm

simran728NivRenDeewanitamushigmann2010anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top