NivRen - Friendship or Love? (Page 106)

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

@Ashvee Diiiiiii!!!
Hellloooooo, AND A BIG WARM WARM, AND VIREN STYLE, Welcome Back To You!!!!!! Hug

Awwwww, Thank You Soooooooooooo Muchhhh!!
Lool, I'm Sure That Everyone Is Wanting WAAY More Than Just ONE NivRen Scene. Aik Ghante Ka Episode Hain, Double Time Should Mean Double Mazaa, And Double NivRen Scenes!!

Ahaaaa, I Agree, Nivi Looked AWESOME Today!!

Aaaaaaa, Your Post Was SOO Cute, How Viren KISSES With His Eyes. Ooooft, And The Way He Holds Nivi's Hand Is Just Magical ... Like Nothing More Perfect Than That!

Awww, Faiza, how sweet of you jaanuHugHugHugHugHugHugHugI kind of lost focus at the "VIREN" style welcome.....*faints*LOL
And thanks for your lovely words jaanEmbarrassed

I would love mahaepisode of only NIvren scenes. Where NivRen are away from the "House of Horror" and we get to focus only on them....

That Would Be SOOOOOOOOOOOOO Nice.
I Really Want Them 2 Only To Go Away On Vacation Or Something. ANYTHING. But Just Away From, LMAAAO "The House Of Horror" LOL

Ohhh, Viren Style Welcome Should Be A Bhangra Dance, Eyelock, Him Holding Your Hand And Taking You For A Exclusive Motor Bike Ride! And Squeeeeze A Hug In There Wink Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejaDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Awesome analysis Fiaza. I also hope that we don't have a whole hour of torture tomorrow. And sweetie don't waste your energy on stupid PB. She will get it soon, oh I can't wait for the day when PB cries and we watch with satisfaction. I don't want Nivi to forgive her so easily now, she has ruined whatever little hope I had for her. Argh...let me move my focus, today's NivRen scene, yaar small and simple but such a powerful scene.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejaFaizuuNivRensimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

I am waiting for tomorrow episode what will happen tomorrow and what will Viren do tomorrow? How is he going to prove Nivi is innocent? What will be the biggest shock waiting for Nivi? How that shock will effect Nivren life? Why noone in the house could listen phone ring when it reaches even dadaji room why only Nivi listen to that? When we will get Yash-Viren cute scenes? Will Keshav innocence will come out or he will remain culprit in families eyes? Will MP come out or he will remain under dark?

I'm also wondering about the "biggest shock" thing. 

Because CC has already told in front of Nivi that Nirmala died because she was "pagal" But maybe Nirmala's death ka sach will come out. And maybe that will be shocking in some way. I can't think how.....seriously...

[But not seriously,
Maybe CC will tell her that Nirmala tried to kill Viren when he was a baby (when she used to have hallucinations) and when she realised what she was trying to do, she committed suicide....And that is why they sent Viren away...LOL]

I think Viren will just tell them that he knows Nivi and he knows she is not pagal. Period. And he will kill with his eyes anyone who dares to say anything but.

S might try to jump in where fools dare to.....and might end up with more than he could ever have imagined....on his plate. [On another note, if Nivi tells Viren that she had suspected S, tab to S ki khair nahi...S, beta, tu to gaya, Still, if I were you S, it would be bearable to be the object of obsessive psychotic behaviour of Viren against you rather than spending your life with half a brain cell Pea Brain/bird Brain/No brain...whatever....

But how will V know? Just by instinct? That N is in trouble? or will Yash call him up.

When YD tells Dadasaheb that Nivi has given him wrong medicines, will Dadasaheb also believe that Nivi could have made a mistake (not that she is pagal, mind you) 

And what will make S agree to taking Nivi to psychiatrist? Will something more happen or will he just agree for Nivi's good.

keshav's innocence....?????? Big question..Kya pata kab hoga. During jagrata, S was so fierce. Ab kya hua?

And what good will it do if S brings it out now? Better that V brings it out. Good for K-V bonding.

This time CC will not escape Viren's wrath.....

Edited by aashvee.raheja - 07 January 2011 at 6:02pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushiFaizuuNivRensimran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Hi Aashvee welcome back sweetie. missed you a lot. HugOMG loved the way you described photo shoot song. And just can't stop laughing at your Human hatching plot egg scene. ROFL I think now  I am not worried about CC tomorrow, my stress buster is back. Wink Love you sweetie for making us all laugh. 

Awww, Ketteeeeeee, jaanu, thanks for the awesome commentHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug
Missed you SO much jaan and it is SO wonderful to be back and chat with you, jaanuHugHug Love you too for being so sweet jaanEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRengmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged

Awesome analysis Fiaza. I also hope that we don't have a whole hour of torture tomorrow. And sweetie don't waste your energy on stupid PB. She will get it soon, oh I can't wait for the day when PB cries and we watch with satisfaction. I don't want Nivi to forgive her so easily now, she has ruined whatever little hope I had for her. Argh...let me move my focus, today's NivRen scene, yaar small and simple but such a powerful scene.
Ketty Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!
Thank Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
PB Is Just, OMV, I Can't Find The Words To Describe Her Foolishness. Angry
I Really Want Viren To Tell Nivi To Start Being Hard, And Not Naive To Anyone And Everyone.
OHHHHHHHHHHHH, NIVRENNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!
Tomorrow Better Have A LARGE Quantity Of NivRen, Not Seen Them Together Together FOR A WEEK.

HOW DID WE GUYS THROUGH SURVIVE IT?? ShockedShocked

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejasimran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

As usual Rachu, tu mujhe ignore kar kudiyeLOL

Acha Rachu, I have a theory for you. 

So, actually, CC was in love with Keshav and Bhuvan with Nirmala. And JW with hemlata and PT with VD. But in a confusion of mandaps, the marriages happened as per the show.

Then Nirmala was jealous of VD and CC was jealous of Nirmala and hemlata was jealous of CC and VD was jealous of HL.

Every morning, CC would look into a mirror and say "mirror mirror on the wall, who will have the best best child of us all" And everytime the mirror would say "you, my personification of evil" But one day, the mirror showed her Nirmala's face.

So, CC decided to do something. She took a poisoned barfi to Nirmala and gave it to her to eat. But by mistake Bhuvan ate the barfi and died.

Then Nirmala went crazy with grief and to take badla on CC, she kidnapped CC's son and told lalji kaka (who also loved nirmala) to kill him.

But by mistake, Lalji kaka took bhuvan's son to kill and Viren stayed in the Sood house.

When lalji kaka came back, Nirmala discovered the next day that she had sent bhuvan's son to die (and in a big twist it is revealed that bhuvan's son was actually her son, whom she illicitly had before Nivi) So, the real S is dead.

Then Nirmala goes mad and she hallucinates thinking Lalji kaka is Bhuvan. Then they have a child who is the current Sid. And since VD has already gone mad because PT has married HL and has forgotten her, she does not realise the difference between the real Sid and the fake Sid. Then Nirmala comes out of the hallucinations and realises what happened and commits suicide.

But lalji kaka knows and remembers. he wants his son to inherit. And he knows that Viren is now actually older. But this raaz cannot come out. So, Nivi has to be removed from the house to remove Viren. And then everything will become S's (fake S) and lalji kaka's.

ROFL Mera sir gum gaya teri theory padhake. Yaar kya khake baithi ho. LOL

Waise, Ketteeee, I have several jumbled theories in my head, jaan, stuff that I was thinking about on all my flights and I kept grinning, thank god there was no one really "cute" sitting next to me [Oh! No! average age of people who have to sit next to me on a flight is around 85....seriously *rolls eyes*]

Edited by aashvee.raheja - 07 January 2011 at 6:06pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Vaise/Waise has become my most favourite word in the Hindi language.

Not one sentence goes by which is not decorated with "Waise" from our cutie Viren's extremely cute (and may I say extremely kissableDay Dreaming) mouth

P.S. I fainted typing "kissable" maybe I should rephrase with "delectable"LOL

Edited by aashvee.raheja - 07 January 2011 at 6:08pm

NivRenDeewanitamushisimran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
My theory for tomorrow:
Chanchal is taking Nivi to psychatrist she was really happy that she has got the chance to prove Nivi mad and send her to asylum and was thinking Mere us manhoos 100% patnivrata bete ke aane se pehle hi main apne lucky charm bhanje ke luck ko istemaal kar ke is paagal ladki ko is ghar se Nikal doon.
Mera bas hi nahi chalta mere naalak paagal bete par pata nahi kaunsi chaki ka aata khata raha hai woh delhi mein ki uska dimag mere kaabu mein aate aate reh jaata hai. Main saare sharma aur soods ke dimaag par kaabu kar ke aapne hisaab se chala leti huin Yahan tak ki ab daadaji bhi kuch khas nahi kar paate lekin vo ladka to meri kismat par grehan ki tarah beta hai aur lagta hi nahi ki maine usse janam diya hai.
Sabke sab is waqt meri baaton mein aaye huye hai. She was about to take Nivi to psychatrist suddenly our hero our cutie 100% patnivrata pati entered the hall. Seeing all this Viren got angry show his psychotic powers to the whole sood house and challenged them that he will prove Nivi innocent and bring the real culprit out and listenning this evil witch and her joker were shocked and disappeared from the scene and NivRen goes to their room and Viren puts bangles in Nivi's hand and promise her that I will bring Keshav innocence and your innocence in front of all and don't worry about that. I know only my mom has strong brain and she wants to capture it and she had almost done it but your love saved my brain from her control. I know her brain is moving in wrong direction and I will turn it in to right direction and I will do that we all will live happily

Evil witch and Psyco Joker in their room and Psycho Joker ask are you sure you gave birth to this monster who is after his parents only. Why he came back today, how can you give birth to child like this and our Evil witch say he is my son only as he is the only one in sood house who got the strong brain which even I am not able to control it and he is using it in wrong direction I just need to make it in correct direction and I will do that we all will live madly.

Whose brain powers will win evil witch or our cutie? Who will be able to turn other's brain in correct direction or will they both fail in this mission? What will be the fate of their life will they live happily or madly?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushiaashvee.rahejagmann2010anjubalasunflower52

Go to top