India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship or Love? (Page 105)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
I am waiting for tomorrow episode what will happen tomorrow and what will Viren do tomorrow? How is he going to prove Nivi is innocent? What will be the biggest shock waiting for Nivi? How that shock will effect Nivren life? Why noone in the house could listen phone ring when it reaches even dadaji room why only Nivi listen to that? When we will get Yash-Viren cute scenes? Will Keshav innocence will come out or he will remain culprit in families eyes? Will MP come out or he will remain under dark?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaFaizuuNivRensimran728NivRenDeewanigmann2010zarmeeno

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
@Ashvee Diiiiiii!!!
Hellloooooo, AND A BIG WARM WARM, AND VIREN STYLE, Welcome Back To You!!!!!! Hug

Awwwww, Thank You Soooooooooooo Muchhhh!!
Lool, I'm Sure That Everyone Is Wanting WAAY More Than Just ONE NivRen Scene. Aik Ghante Ka Episode Hain, Double Time Should Mean Double Mazaa, And Double NivRen Scenes!!

Ahaaaa, I Agree, Nivi Looked AWESOME Today!!

Aaaaaaa, Your Post Was SOO Cute, How Viren KISSES With His Eyes. Ooooft, And The Way He Holds Nivi's Hand Is Just Magical ... Like Nothing More Perfect Than That!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejasimran728

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

Originally posted by simran728

hi Faiza..how r u?? and did you do your analysis today?? i did not see it.please let me know the page number ..maybe i missed it.

and if havent done then plz do it..your analysis makes me laugh.

i dont know where is Milee.. i hope she comes online and gives her detail analysis of today's scene. cant wait for her..

and did Suchi posts anything new?? is that why everyone has disappeared?? please tell me also. 
Hiiiiiiii Simran Diii!!!
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, Thank Youuuu Sooo Much!!!
Ya Know, I Didn't Really Do An Analysis, Since I Was Just Overwhelemed By The NivRen Scene Today. It Was Such A Husband Wife Moment. AAAAH, VIREN LOOKED SOO HOT TODAY IN HIS CHOCOLATE BROWN JACKET!!! Aiii Haaiii ... Sweetheart, And Nivi Didn't Mind Either. She's Tripping, Falling And Yearning For Him. MERA VIREN, As If To Say That Yes, HE'S ALL MINE, EVERY SINGLE BIT OF HIM.
We Have Intense Competition Now! ShockedShockedShocked ...
And I Loved The Way Viren Ended The Phone Call, Like "Love Youuuuuuuuuuuu!!!"Embarrassed ... Bless Him!! Big smile ...
And Chooooriyaaaaaan, Man, We Are ALL DYING For A Scene Where Viren Makes Her Wear The Chooriya And Puts Them On Himself .... Ooooft! Dead

OMV!! DD Ki Bachiiiiii!!! NOW GO AN FILL MISERY INTO YASH'S LIFE ASWELL!
Ya Know, I Understand That This Is Intense, But SOMEONE Has To Remain Positive In All Of This. Yash Was, Until That STUPID DD Decided To Poison His Ears.
It Was Sooo Touching How Yash Was Crying Quietly .... Cry

CC ... I Don;t Understand You. She Tells DD To Open The Curtains, And Then Tells Nandu We Need To Put New One's On. I DON'T GET THE LOGIC BEHIND THAT, YOU BRAINLESS THING.

AND FINALLLY, NIVI DECIDED TO CHANGE HER CLOTHES. A WHOOOOLE WEEK LATER!! ...
Did The CT's Remember Now??Angry ... Stupid.
And Which Wedding Lasts For A Day YD?
This Does NOT Make Sense.
YD And Viren Left TOGETHER, It Showed That Only A Day Has Passed By, And YD Returned, Subah Subah. Toh Shaadi Kab Hui, Bidaai Kab, Aur Waha Pauhanchi Kab, Nikli Kab, Aur 9 Hours Ka Safar ... All In ONE Day? Wow, And I Thought You Were OLD!
And Viren, I Understand That You Do Get One Day Business Trips, But Why Didn't YOU Come With YD Too? Confused

Awwwwwwww, That Scene Of Nivi Looking At Viren's Photo Was SOOO Cute, Again Wink ... And At That EXACT Time, Viren Phones ... SOME Connection Yaar .. And Nivi, PLEASE, Don't Bottle And Bank Up Your Feelings, TELL Viren That You Can't Bear It Anymore. Wahaa To Bandaa Haazir Hain Apni Jaan Qurbaan Karne Ke Liye!

OO, And Once GOOD Thing. So It's COLD In Shimla. I'm GLAD They Got The Common Sense Of Making EVERYONE Wear Sweater, Jumpers And Shawls. Normally, The Boy Is ALL Wrapped Up From Head To Toe ... And The Girl ... Subhanallah, Just There With A Thin Material Saree On, Like She's Cold Resistant, And Inhuman! ... Confused ... THANK GOD THE CT'S HAVE THAT MUCH OF A BRAIN ATLEAST! ...
And Nivi Looked SOOOOOOOOOOO Prettty!!!!! ...

Well, CAN'T Wait For Tomorrow Now. The Episode BETTER Be Upto Our Expectations And Live Upto Every Single Word That The Article Mentioned. I Do NOT Want:
1- A Whole Hour Of Torture On Nivi
2 - A Whole Hour On Nivi Crying
3- A Whole Hour Of CC's Plots
4- A Whole Hour Of That STUPID MP
5 - A Whole Hour Of Sid's Grumpy Face, DD's Complaints, And YD's Evils And Moodiness
6 - AND MOST IMPORTANTLY ... One NivRen Scene, 2 Minutes On Viren, And One  Filmy Dialouge Said By Viren ...

IF NUMBER 6 HAPPENS, I WILL KILL MY KEY BOARD TOMORROW. Angry
Faizu my sweety loved your analysis Jaan specially the don't and yes I also don't want whole hour of torture and sweety don't kill your keyboard it will not effect CT's it will just harm you and nothing else.

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 07 January 2011 at 5:46pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejaFaizuuNivRenzarmeeno

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Hi Aashvee welcome back sweetie. missed you a lot. HugOMG loved the way you described photo shoot song. And just can't stop laughing at your Human hatching plot egg scene. ROFL I think now  I am not worried about CC tomorrow, my stress buster is back. Wink Love you sweetie for making us all laugh. 

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejaFaizuuNivRenzarmeeno

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Wow ashvee what a theory mindblowing but you made a khicdhi out of it and I was laughing like mad you are too good jaanu love you.LOL
Vase sweetu I loved the hint of possessiveness in Nivi's voice when she said Mere Viren she was never possessive about Sid and now she is becoming possessive about Viren. I am sure when she will become fully possessive she will not tolerate any girl near VirenWink and Viren will have to bear her warth if he try to even name a girlLOL. I want to see possessive and jealous Nivi.Wink

Seriously Rachu, I also loved that possessiveness in her voice. And this reminds me. I really liked what you said in one post sometime back. That Nivi will trust Viren so much that she will never doubt him even if he says anything and vice-versa. I'm not saying it properly but I loved the way you put it jaanEmbarrassed

And Rachu, one thing:

When S had gone to Delhi before confrontation, he also brought back choodis which he broke later after confrontation

Here V also is in Delhi, there will be confrontation and difference will be that later V will put the choodis in N's hands while holding her hands in that way that makes our heartbeat rise and kissing her with his eyes....Day Dreaming
Oh really Sid also brought bangles for Nivi wow so I think tomorrow confrontation will be big I think something will happen which will make Nivi happy and proud of VirenEmbarrassed and even dadaji I am not atall thinking about evil JAAL and YD and Keshav but VD, SIDYA, BS, NT, Yash will definitely be proud of Viren

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejagmann2010zarmeeno

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
@Rach Di!!
Helloooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
Awwwwwwwwwwwww, Thankoooooooooooooo!!!!

Lool, I Really Hate It When The CT's Make False Promises To Us, And They NEVER Go The Way WE Want Them.
Ahaa, I'll Be Angry For A Bit, But I Love My Keyboard, I Won't Kill It, Now That You Said So Wink ...

But I'll Take My Anger Out On Here, With A Touch Of Humour Embarrassed

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejagmann2010zarmeeno

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

@Ashvee Diiiiiii!!!
Hellloooooo, AND A BIG WARM WARM, AND VIREN STYLE, Welcome Back To You!!!!!! Hug

Awwwww, Thank You Soooooooooooo Muchhhh!!
Lool, I'm Sure That Everyone Is Wanting WAAY More Than Just ONE NivRen Scene. Aik Ghante Ka Episode Hain, Double Time Should Mean Double Mazaa, And Double NivRen Scenes!!

Ahaaaa, I Agree, Nivi Looked AWESOME Today!!

Aaaaaaa, Your Post Was SOO Cute, How Viren KISSES With His Eyes. Ooooft, And The Way He Holds Nivi's Hand Is Just Magical ... Like Nothing More Perfect Than That!

Awww, Faiza, how sweet of you jaanuHugHugHugHugHugHugHugI kind of lost focus at the "VIREN" style welcome.....*faints*LOL
And thanks for your lovely words jaanEmbarrassed

I would love mahaepisode of only NIvren scenes. Where NivRen are away from the "House of Horror" and we get to focus only on them....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRengmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

As usual Rachu, tu mujhe ignore kar kudiyeLOL

Acha Rachu, I have a theory for you. 

So, actually, CC was in love with Keshav and Bhuvan with Nirmala. And JW with hemlata and PT with VD. But in a confusion of mandaps, the marriages happened as per the show.

Then Nirmala was jealous of VD and CC was jealous of Nirmala and hemlata was jealous of CC and VD was jealous of HL.

Every morning, CC would look into a mirror and say "mirror mirror on the wall, who will have the best best child of us all" And everytime the mirror would say "you, my personification of evil" But one day, the mirror showed her Nirmala's face.

So, CC decided to do something. She took a poisoned barfi to Nirmala and gave it to her to eat. But by mistake Bhuvan ate the barfi and died.

Then Nirmala went crazy with grief and to take badla on CC, she kidnapped CC's son and told lalji kaka (who also loved nirmala) to kill him.

But by mistake, Lalji kaka took bhuvan's son to kill and Viren stayed in the Sood house.

When lalji kaka came back, Nirmala discovered the next day that she had sent bhuvan's son to die (and in a big twist it is revealed that bhuvan's son was actually her son, whom she illicitly had before Nivi) So, the real S is dead.

Then Nirmala goes mad and she hallucinates thinking Lalji kaka is Bhuvan. Then they have a child who is the current Sid. And since VD has already gone mad because PT has married HL and has forgotten her, she does not realise the difference between the real Sid and the fake Sid. Then Nirmala comes out of the hallucinations and realises what happened and commits suicide.

But lalji kaka knows and remembers. he wants his son to inherit. And he knows that Viren is now actually older. But this raaz cannot come out. So, Nivi has to be removed from the house to remove Viren. And then everything will become S's (fake S) and lalji kaka's.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Mera sir gum gaya teri theory padhake. Yaar kya khake baithi ho. LOL

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejazarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top