Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship or Love? (Page 104)

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
As usual Rachu, tu mujhe ignore kar kudiyeLOL

Acha Rachu, I have a theory for you. 

So, actually, CC was in love with Keshav and Bhuvan with Nirmala. And JW with hemlata and PT with VD. But in a confusion of mandaps, the marriages happened as per the show.

Then Nirmala was jealous of VD and CC was jealous of Nirmala and hemlata was jealous of CC and VD was jealous of HL.

Every morning, CC would look into a mirror and say "mirror mirror on the wall, who will have the best best child of us all" And everytime the mirror would say "you, my personification of evil" But one day, the mirror showed her Nirmala's face.

So, CC decided to do something. She took a poisoned barfi to Nirmala and gave it to her to eat. But by mistake Bhuvan ate the barfi and died.

Then Nirmala went crazy with grief and to take badla on CC, she kidnapped CC's son and told lalji kaka (who also loved nirmala) to kill him.

But by mistake, Lalji kaka took bhuvan's son to kill and Viren stayed in the Sood house.

When lalji kaka came back, Nirmala discovered the next day that she had sent bhuvan's son to die (and in a big twist it is revealed that bhuvan's son was actually her son, whom she illicitly had before Nivi) So, the real S is dead.

Then Nirmala goes mad and she hallucinates thinking Lalji kaka is Bhuvan. Then they have a child who is the current Sid. And since VD has already gone mad because PT has married HL and has forgotten her, she does not realise the difference between the real Sid and the fake Sid. Then Nirmala comes out of the hallucinations and realises what happened and commits suicide.

But lalji kaka knows and remembers. he wants his son to inherit. And he knows that Viren is now actually older. But this raaz cannot come out. So, Nivi has to be removed from the house to remove Viren. And then everything will become S's (fake S) and lalji kaka's.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

hi Faiza..how r u?? and did you do your analysis today?? i did not see it.please let me know the page number ..maybe i missed it.

and if havent done then plz do it..your analysis makes me laugh.

i dont know where is Milee.. i hope she comes online and gives her detail analysis of today's scene. cant wait for her..

and did Suchi posts anything new?? is that why everyone has disappeared?? please tell me also. 
Hiiiiiiii Simran Diii!!!
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, Thank Youuuu Sooo Much!!!
Ya Know, I Didn't Really Do An Analysis, Since I Was Just Overwhelemed By The NivRen Scene Today. It Was Such A Husband Wife Moment. AAAAH, VIREN LOOKED SOO HOT TODAY IN HIS CHOCOLATE BROWN JACKET!!! Aiii Haaiii ... Sweetheart, And Nivi Didn't Mind Either. She's Tripping, Falling And Yearning For Him. MERA VIREN, As If To Say That Yes, HE'S ALL MINE, EVERY SINGLE BIT OF HIM.
We Have Intense Competition Now! ShockedShockedShocked ...
And I Loved The Way Viren Ended The Phone Call, Like "Love Youuuuuuuuuuuu!!!"Embarrassed ... Bless Him!! Big smile ...
And Chooooriyaaaaaan, Man, We Are ALL DYING For A Scene Where Viren Makes Her Wear The Chooriya And Puts Them On Himself .... Ooooft! Dead

OMV!! DD Ki Bachiiiiii!!! NOW GO AN FILL MISERY INTO YASH'S LIFE ASWELL!
Ya Know, I Understand That This Is Intense, But SOMEONE Has To Remain Positive In All Of This. Yash Was, Until That STUPID DD Decided To Poison His Ears.
It Was Sooo Touching How Yash Was Crying Quietly .... Cry

CC ... I Don;t Understand You. She Tells DD To Open The Curtains, And Then Tells Nandu We Need To Put New One's On. I DON'T GET THE LOGIC BEHIND THAT, YOU BRAINLESS THING.

AND FINALLLY, NIVI DECIDED TO CHANGE HER CLOTHES. A WHOOOOLE WEEK LATER!! ...
Did The CT's Remember Now??Angry ... Stupid.
And Which Wedding Lasts For A Day YD?
This Does NOT Make Sense.
YD And Viren Left TOGETHER, It Showed That Only A Day Has Passed By, And YD Returned, Subah Subah. Toh Shaadi Kab Hui, Bidaai Kab, Aur Waha Pauhanchi Kab, Nikli Kab, Aur 9 Hours Ka Safar ... All In ONE Day? Wow, And I Thought You Were OLD!
And Viren, I Understand That You Do Get One Day Business Trips, But Why Didn't YOU Come With YD Too? Confused

Awwwwwwww, That Scene Of Nivi Looking At Viren's Photo Was SOOO Cute, Again Wink ... And At That EXACT Time, Viren Phones ... SOME Connection Yaar .. And Nivi, PLEASE, Don't Bottle And Bank Up Your Feelings, TELL Viren That You Can't Bear It Anymore. Wahaa To Bandaa Haazir Hain Apni Jaan Qurbaan Karne Ke Liye!

OO, And Once GOOD Thing. So It's COLD In Shimla. I'm GLAD They Got The Common Sense Of Making EVERYONE Wear Sweater, Jumpers And Shawls. Normally, The Boy Is ALL Wrapped Up From Head To Toe ... And The Girl ... Subhanallah, Just There With A Thin Material Saree On, Like She's Cold Resistant, And Inhuman! ... Confused ... THANK GOD THE CT'S HAVE THAT MUCH OF A BRAIN ATLEAST! ...
And Nivi Looked SOOOOOOOOOOO Prettty!!!!! ...

Well, CAN'T Wait For Tomorrow Now. The Episode BETTER Be Upto Our Expectations And Live Upto Every Single Word That The Article Mentioned. I Do NOT Want:
1- A Whole Hour Of Torture On Nivi
2 - A Whole Hour On Nivi Crying
3- A Whole Hour Of CC's Plots
4- A Whole Hour Of That STUPID MP
5 - A Whole Hour Of Sid's Grumpy Face, DD's Complaints, And YD's Evils And Moodiness
6 - AND MOST IMPORTANTLY ... One NivRen Scene, 2 Minutes On Viren, And One  Filmy Dialouge Said By Viren ...

IF NUMBER 6 HAPPENS, I WILL KILL MY KEY BOARD TOMORROW. Angry

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejagmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Wow ashvee what a theory mindblowing but you made a khicdhi out of it and I was laughing like mad you are too good jaanu love you.LOL
Vase sweetu I loved the hint of possessiveness in Nivi's voice when she said Mere Viren she was never possessive about Sid and now she is becoming possessive about Viren. I am sure when she will become fully possessive she will not tolerate any girl near VirenWink and Viren will have to bear her warth if he try to even name a girlLOL. I want to see possessive and jealous Nivi.Wink

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 07 January 2011 at 5:27pm

aashvee.rahejasimran728zarmeenogmann2010

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

My ashvee omg I can't tell you how I missed you jaanHug. I love you sweetu and what a analysis of my cutie and cutiepie and then JAAL interview was mindbloweing I was just rofling like mad don't give me another shock else my lappy will be away from me againLOLWink

Awwwww, my Rachu jaanu, thanks jaanHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

Oh! What happened to your lappie jaanu?????? Shall we send Viren to look at it with his intense eyes and give it eye to lappie resuscitation?????LOLROFLROFL

NivRenDeewanisimran728zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:26pm | IP Logged

Wow ashvee what a theory mindblowing but you made a khicdhi out of it and I was laughing like mad you are too good jaanu love you.LOL 

LOL Khichdi it isLOL I am dying to read some theory from you jaanu....please....Wink

NivRenDeewanisimran728zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Hey my dearest jaanus,Hug

it just makes me so happy to be back in the Nivrenian Universe where sleepless (but dreamy neverthless) nights are the norm and calling everyone Viren [as it seems most Nivrenians (well, Shovee and Simran to name twoLOL) are doing at the momentROFL] is just an amazing side-effect of all the chatpata Nivrenian "prasad" (thanks ketteee jaanuWink) that we gobble in greedily.......

Ketteeee, awesome WOO analogy there jaanuCool So coolWink
And Milee, love Gollum and his preciousssss*hiss* analogy too, jaan. AwesomeCool
Rachu, I read one superb analogy you had written, like NT is for Nivi what Dadaji is for Viren...and so on. Fab, jaan.
Navi, awesomely put as usual, jaan. I had tears in my eyes both while watching the episode and while reading your analysis.
Milee, so well put jaanu, I was so touched by Nivren and Nivi-Dadaji scene too. The tears are still in my eyes.....
Anju, how eloquently you have analysed the scenes, jaan. Such a pleasure to read. As usual, our Nivrenian triumvirate have outdone themselves.....raising the bar each day...awesome stuff, jaanusEmbarrassed

There is so much to read, my dearest speedjet jaanus that I can't remember everything to write here but awesome thread and great comments by everyone. Such a pleasure to read, a delight of the senses in the truest manner.....for the most awesome couple...NivRen, 

And OMG that song, Pal, pal, khushiya de raha hai tu, ae dost sun...what an awesome song, I love that part...."yeh dosti pyaar mein jaayegi ha badal" I have no words.....they are so brilliant, I loved the starting music of this song, where Viren is again adoring Nivi with his eyes, his eyes fill up because he can't believe this vision of loveliness is his very own to love....Embarrassed.....I cant believe how awesome and utterly adorable this couple is. When I look at them together, I feel like Viren actually kisses Nivi with his eyes *dies* everytime he gazes at her, and OMG!!!! the way he touches her hand....is out of this world, I have never seen anything like this......Viren has crossed all boundaries of post doctoral research in "methods to send Nivrenian hearts jumping out of their bodies  just by merely holding Nivi's hand in several billion brilliantly mind numbing ways" How does he do it????? He touches her hand and my cheeks flush as if I'm witnessing something so intense. And when he gazes at her and kisses her with his eyes, honestly, I feel faint and dizzy.....

And OMG!!!!! That hug was the sweetest gift, the way Nivi just walks into the comfort of Viren's arms. I love that when Nivi entreats Viren pleadingly, " Mera yakeen karo Viren" and Viren is still upset at what he has seen. Nivi then lowers her eyes, the tears still streaming down her cheeks and Viren can't take that. His eyes flicker and immediately he can't be standing away from her when she's upset and crying. He walks towards her, intending to put his arms around her and comfort her and she just goes wilingly into his comforting touch. And I feel his touch kind of just helps to heal her, she feels comforted, secure and loved in Viren's arms....EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

Oh! And that "Mere paas tumhare ilava kuch bhi nahi hai?" so heart rendingCry Aise karne ki sochna bhi mat warna main to....Cry.....

And of course, I just loved that they showed us that Nivi thought of Viren all night through, how gloriously awesomeDay Dreaming

And today's Nivren moment was just magical. These two are just so wonderful, it is so diifficult for me to think this is a soap, they are so real. I feel like I am just watching two people fall in love and they are just so utterly brilliant. Nivi was brilliant with her voice modulation, the way her voice kind of breaks on the "Viren" but she manages to hide it. Amazing!!!!!!! 

So many more things to write and say.......*Sigh*

Oh and guess whom I saw in Disneyworld jaanus. There is this new attraction, it is called: THE AMAZING CONVOLUTED NEVER ENDING HUMAN-HATCHING PLOT EGG. It is basically this huge Egg which is created out of evil thoughts and cunning plans and 24/7 surveillance. Guess who was sitting on it.....JW. That's why he's been missing from the show. We decided to interview him. Excerpt from interview:

Me: So, JW, how does it feel to be the only man to hatch an egg?
JW: Arre, what are you saying?Angry What egg? What hatch? Go away. Guards, throw them away.
I run away unnoticed, then hide behind a wandering Donald Duck (whom I luuurrveee) and suddenly catch sight of CC coming that way. And decide to eavesdropEvil Smile

CC comes striding confidently towards JW and he cowers in fear.
CC: Jawahar, what the hell????? Why haven't you hatched this egg yet????????? 
JW: Chanchal, jaan, I'm trying my best.
CC: You are so useless jawahar. I should have married Keshav when I had the chance. At least he can sit patiently on an egg.
JW: blusters and blabbers but basically says nothing
CC: Okay, Jawahar, I have asked this person to come and teach you how to hatch an egg. So, meet Chicken Little, who will teach you how to hatch this egg. And when you have finished hatching this plot egg, I have several more plot eggs for you to hatch.....so look sharp....
JW: blusters and blabbers but basically says nothing.
CC: And yes, before I forget, just stay here hatching my evil plot eggs until I send you a bulava for next year's Karva Chaut function. And mind that you find someone to sit on the egg for the duration that we do the KC pooja. In fact, you can use Nandu.
JW: *finds his voice* Why Nandu?
CC: Don't ask questions. Just do what I say. And go back and sit on the evil plot egg.
JW goes back and sits on the egg.

And we all paid 20 dollars to go see The amazing human hatch-man for evil plot eggs......only at Disneyworld, Orlando.....not to be missed, jaanusWink

Yaar OMG Ash ur words took me to another world of Nivren and so true he does kiss her with his eyes. Yaaaaaaaaaaar Ash now I'm dreaming.
And Jaani I'm better now. Still not fully recovered but lot better.

Awww, Zarmeee, jaanu, how awesome of you to say so....love you jaanHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug
And you take care, jaanu and get better soon, 'kay

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanizarmeeno

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged

Vase sweetu I loved the hint of possessiveness in Nivi's voice when she said Mere Viren she was never possessive about Sid and now she is becoming possessive about Viren. I am sure when she will become fully possessive she will not tolerate any girl near VirenWink and Viren will have to bear her warth if he try to even name a girlLOL. I want to see possessive and jealous Nivi.Wink

Seriously Rachu, I also loved that possessiveness in her voice. And this reminds me. I really liked what you said in one post sometime back. That Nivi will trust Viren so much that she will never doubt him even if he says anything and vice-versa. I'm not saying it properly but I loved the way you put it jaanEmbarrassed

And Rachu, one thing:

When S had gone to Delhi before confrontation, he also brought back choodis which he broke later after confrontation

Here V also is in Delhi, there will be confrontation and difference will be that later V will put the choodis in N's hands while holding her hands in that way that makes our heartbeat rise and kissing her with his eyes....Day Dreaming

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010zarmeenoanjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

Originally posted by simran728

hi Faiza..how r u?? and did you do your analysis today?? i did not see it.please let me know the page number ..maybe i missed it.

and if havent done then plz do it..your analysis makes me laugh.

i dont know where is Milee.. i hope she comes online and gives her detail analysis of today's scene. cant wait for her..

and did Suchi posts anything new?? is that why everyone has disappeared?? please tell me also. 
Hiiiiiiii Simran Diii!!!
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, Thank Youuuu Sooo Much!!!
Ya Know, I Didn't Really Do An Analysis, Since I Was Just Overwhelemed By The NivRen Scene Today. It Was Such A Husband Wife Moment. AAAAH, VIREN LOOKED SOO HOT TODAY IN HIS CHOCOLATE BROWN JACKET!!! Aiii Haaiii ... Sweetheart, And Nivi Didn't Mind Either. She's Tripping, Falling And Yearning For Him. MERA VIREN, As If To Say That Yes, HE'S ALL MINE, EVERY SINGLE BIT OF HIM.
We Have Intense Competition Now! ShockedShockedShocked ...
And I Loved The Way Viren Ended The Phone Call, Like "Love Youuuuuuuuuuuu!!!"Embarrassed ... Bless Him!! Big smile ...
And Chooooriyaaaaaan, Man, We Are ALL DYING For A Scene Where Viren Makes Her Wear The Chooriya And Puts Them On Himself .... Ooooft! Dead

OMV!! DD Ki Bachiiiiii!!! NOW GO AN FILL MISERY INTO YASH'S LIFE ASWELL!
Ya Know, I Understand That This Is Intense, But SOMEONE Has To Remain Positive In All Of This. Yash Was, Until That STUPID DD Decided To Poison His Ears.
It Was Sooo Touching How Yash Was Crying Quietly .... Cry

CC ... I Don;t Understand You. She Tells DD To Open The Curtains, And Then Tells Nandu We Need To Put New One's On. I DON'T GET THE LOGIC BEHIND THAT, YOU BRAINLESS THING.

AND FINALLLY, NIVI DECIDED TO CHANGE HER CLOTHES. A WHOOOOLE WEEK LATER!! ...
Did The CT's Remember Now??Angry ... Stupid.
And Which Wedding Lasts For A Day YD?
This Does NOT Make Sense.
YD And Viren Left TOGETHER, It Showed That Only A Day Has Passed By, And YD Returned, Subah Subah. Toh Shaadi Kab Hui, Bidaai Kab, Aur Waha Pauhanchi Kab, Nikli Kab, Aur 9 Hours Ka Safar ... All In ONE Day? Wow, And I Thought You Were OLD!
And Viren, I Understand That You Do Get One Day Business Trips, But Why Didn't YOU Come With YD Too? Confused

Awwwwwwww, That Scene Of Nivi Looking At Viren's Photo Was SOOO Cute, Again Wink ... And At That EXACT Time, Viren Phones ... SOME Connection Yaar .. And Nivi, PLEASE, Don't Bottle And Bank Up Your Feelings, TELL Viren That You Can't Bear It Anymore. Wahaa To Bandaa Haazir Hain Apni Jaan Qurbaan Karne Ke Liye!

OO, And Once GOOD Thing. So It's COLD In Shimla. I'm GLAD They Got The Common Sense Of Making EVERYONE Wear Sweater, Jumpers And Shawls. Normally, The Boy Is ALL Wrapped Up From Head To Toe ... And The Girl ... Subhanallah, Just There With A Thin Material Saree On, Like She's Cold Resistant, And Inhuman! ... Confused ... THANK GOD THE CT'S HAVE THAT MUCH OF A BRAIN ATLEAST! ...
And Nivi Looked SOOOOOOOOOOO Prettty!!!!! ...

Well, CAN'T Wait For Tomorrow Now. The Episode BETTER Be Upto Our Expectations And Live Upto Every Single Word That The Article Mentioned. I Do NOT Want:
1- A Whole Hour Of Torture On Nivi
2 - A Whole Hour On Nivi Crying
3- A Whole Hour Of CC's Plots
4- A Whole Hour Of That STUPID MP
5 - A Whole Hour Of Sid's Grumpy Face, DD's Complaints, And YD's Evils And Moodiness
6 - AND MOST IMPORTANTLY ... One NivRen Scene, 2 Minutes On Viren, And One  Filmy Dialouge Said By Viren ...

IF NUMBER 6 HAPPENS, I WILL KILL MY KEY BOARD TOMORROW. Angry

Awwww, what an awesome analysis Faiza, I loved it jaanuHugHugHugHug
I especially loved your list of Do Not's: Simply Awesome jaanuEmbarrassed

I also loved your list on Nivi in an earlier post jaan. Amazing analysis jaan.HugHugHug
Oh! And Nivi was really looking so so so so pretty.....Embarrassed

NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRensimran728zarmeeno

Go to top