Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship or Love? (Page 103)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

[QUOTE=simran728]
oh shova that so funny..you took both nivi and viren's name in the bus...man i will tell you my story..i was at work and in a meeting think of Nivren..when suddenly this one guys asked me a question and by mistake I called him viren..and everyone started looking at me..like who the hell is viren..and husband's name is not viren so they were wondering what i am saying..and plus cherry on top was that he is indian too so he understood the name and i could not even make up a story that you misunderstood or something..man i was mad at myself...but then i changed the topic and prayed everyone will forget about it...hopefully..this was few days bac..now i am fine.Tongue
[/QUOTE
Smiran sweets i understand you, i hear you yaar. you must have been so embarrased rite precious. ahahah i thin that dude must be thinking whats going on between u, ur hubby and viren lolz.  hope they never remeber what happned lolz, next time it happnes change your hubby's name to viren lolz. say i call my hubby viren lolz.LOL

the guy i met on the bus well at that time i didnt realise but after talking to him yesterday he is also indian so he did get what i was talking about too thats why he pushed me until i told him who viren was lolz and he thinks i have gone full time nuts taking nivi's name too lolz.

hey shova..thats so sweet of him to ask you and get out the truth about Nivren..maybe you should show him Sanju's VM and he will get an idea ...i dont know what idea..haha. sorry! Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejaDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
hi Faiza..how r u?? and did you do your analysis today?? i did not see it.please let me know the page number ..maybe i missed it.

and if havent done then plz do it..your analysis makes me laugh.

i dont know where is Milee.. i hope she comes online and gives her detail analysis of today's scene. cant wait for her..

and did Suchi posts anything new?? is that why everyone has disappeared?? please tell me also. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejaFaizuuNivRenDilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Hey my dearest jaanus,Hug HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

it just makes me so happy to be back in the Nivrenian Universe where sleepless (but dreamy neverthless) nights are the norm and calling everyone Viren [as it seems most Nivrenians (well, Shovee and Simran to name twoLOL) are doing at the momentROFL] is just an amazing side-effect of all the chatpata Nivrenian "prasad" (thanks ketteee jaanuWink) that we gobble in greedily.......

Ketteeee, awesome WOO analogy there jaanuCool So coolWink
And Milee, love Gollum and his preciousssss*hiss* analogy too, jaan. AwesomeCool
Rachu, I read one superb analogy you had written, like NT is for Nivi what Dadaji is for Viren...and so on. Fab, jaan.
Navi, awesomely put as usual, jaan. I had tears in my eyes both while watching the episode and while reading your analysis.
Milee, so well put jaanu, I was so touched by Nivren and Nivi-Dadaji scene too. The tears are still in my eyes.....
Anju, how eloquently you have analysed the scenes, jaan. Such a pleasure to read. As usual, our Nivrenian triumvirate have outdone themselves.....raising the bar each day...awesome stuff, jaanusEmbarrassed

There is so much to read, my dearest speedjet jaanus that I can't remember everything to write here but awesome thread and great comments by everyone. Such a pleasure to read, a delight of the senses in the truest manner.....for the most awesome couple...NivRen, 

And OMG that song, Pal, pal, khushiya de raha hai tu, ae dost sun...what an awesome song, I love that part...."yeh dosti pyaar mein jaayegi ha badal" I have no words.....they are so brilliant, I loved the starting music of this song, where Viren is again adoring Nivi with his eyes, his eyes fill up because he can't believe this vision of loveliness is his very own to love....Embarrassed.....I cant believe how awesome and utterly adorable this couple is. When I look at them together, I feel like Viren actually kisses Nivi with his eyes *dies* everytime he gazes at her, and OMG!!!! the way he touches her hand....is out of this world, I have never seen anything like this......Viren has crossed all boundaries of post doctoral research in "methods to send Nivrenian hearts jumping out of their bodies  just by merely holding Nivi's hand in several billion brilliantly mind numbing ways" How does he do it????? He touches her hand and my cheeks flush as if I'm witnessing something so intense. And when he gazes at her and kisses her with his eyes, honestly, I feel faint and dizzy.....

And OMG!!!!! That hug was the sweetest gift, the way Nivi just walks into the comfort of Viren's arms. I love that when Nivi entreats Viren pleadingly, " Mera yakeen karo Viren" and Viren is still upset at what he has seen. Nivi then lowers her eyes, the tears still streaming down her cheeks and Viren can't take that. His eyes flicker and immediately he can't be standing away from her when she's upset and crying. He walks towards her, intending to put his arms around her and comfort her and she just goes wilingly into his comforting touch. And I feel his touch kind of just helps to heal her, she feels comforted, secure and loved in Viren's arms....EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

Oh! And that "Mere paas tumhare ilava kuch bhi nahi hai?" so heart rendingCryCryCryCryCryCryCry Aise karne ki sochna bhi mat warna main to....CryCryCryCryCryCry.....

And of course, I just loved that they showed us that Nivi thought of Viren all night through, how gloriously awesomeDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

And today's Nivren moment was just magical. These two are just so wonderful, it is so diifficult for me to think this is a soap, they are so real. I feel like I am just watching two people fall in love and they are just so utterly brilliant. Nivi was brilliant with her voice modulation, the way her voice kind of breaks on the "Viren" but she manages to hide it. Amazing!!!!!!! 

So many more things to write and say.......*Sigh*

Oh and guess whom I saw in Disneyworld jaanus. There is this new attraction, it is called: THE AMAZING CONVOLUTED NEVER ENDING HUMAN-HATCHING PLOT EGG. It is basically this huge Egg which is created out of evil thoughts and cunning plans and 24/7 surveillance. Guess who was sitting on it.....JW. That's why he's been missing from the show. We decided to interview him. Excerpt from interview:

Me: So, JW, how does it feel to be the only man to hatch an egg?
JW: Arre, what are you saying?Angry What egg? What hatch? Go away. Guards, throw them away.
I run away unnoticed, then hide behind a wandering Donald Duck (whom I luuurrveee) and suddenly catch sight of CC coming that way. And decide to eavesdropEvil Smile

CC comes striding confidently towards JW and he cowers in fear.
CC: Jawahar, what the hell????? Why haven't you hatched this egg yet????????? 
JW: Chanchal, jaan, I'm trying my best.
CC: You are so useless jawahar. I should have married Keshav when I had the chance. At least he can sit patiently on an egg.
JW: blusters and blabbers but basically says nothing
CC: Okay, Jawahar, I have asked this person to come and teach you how to hatch an egg. So, meet Chicken Little, who will teach you how to hatch this egg. And when you have finished hatching this plot egg, I have several more plot eggs for you to hatch.....so look sharp....
JW: blusters and blabbers but basically says nothing.
CC: And yes, before I forget, just stay here hatching my evil plot eggs until I send you a bulava for next year's Karva Chaut function. And mind that you find someone to sit on the egg for the duration that we do the KC pooja. In fact, you can use Nandu.
JW: *finds his voice* Why Nandu?
CC: Don't ask questions. Just do what I say. And go back and sit on the evil plot egg.
JW goes back and sits on the egg.

And we all paid 20 dollars to go see The amazing human hatch-man for evil plot eggs......only at Disneyworld, Orlando.....not to be missed, jaanusWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRengmann2010anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Hey shova I am fine how are you did you ever heard of hitler roomieAngry if not then hear from she you know what she did she took away the lappy from me and kept in cupboard and made me sleep for sometime but she is really sweet she really took good care of me but kept my baby away from meCry for so long time as I fell down.

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejagmann2010zarmeeno

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Shoveee, Hugwaise....tumne apne liye kabhi signboards banane ki sochi hai:

"Savdhaan, aage Viren ka naam japti hui Nivrenian universe ki obsessive psychotic ek ladki hai"ROFL

Which equally applies to me too, jaanuHug

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
My ashvee omg I can't tell you how I missed you jaanHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug. I love you sweetu and what a analysis of my cutie and cutiepie and then JAAL interview was mindbloweing I was just rofling like mad don't give me another shock else my lappy will be away from me againLOLWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejasimran728gmann2010zarmeeno

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Hey my dearest jaanus,Hug HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

it just makes me so happy to be back in the Nivrenian Universe where sleepless (but dreamy neverthless) nights are the norm and calling everyone Viren [as it seems most Nivrenians (well, Shovee and Simran to name twoLOL) are doing at the momentROFL] is just an amazing side-effect of all the chatpata Nivrenian "prasad" (thanks ketteee jaanuWink) that we gobble in greedily.......

Ketteeee, awesome WOO analogy there jaanuCool So coolWink
And Milee, love Gollum and his preciousssss*hiss* analogy too, jaan. AwesomeCool
Rachu, I read one superb analogy you had written, like NT is for Nivi what Dadaji is for Viren...and so on. Fab, jaan.
Navi, awesomely put as usual, jaan. I had tears in my eyes both while watching the episode and while reading your analysis.
Milee, so well put jaanu, I was so touched by Nivren and Nivi-Dadaji scene too. The tears are still in my eyes.....
Anju, how eloquently you have analysed the scenes, jaan. Such a pleasure to read. As usual, our Nivrenian triumvirate have outdone themselves.....raising the bar each day...awesome stuff, jaanusEmbarrassed

There is so much to read, my dearest speedjet jaanus that I can't remember everything to write here but awesome thread and great comments by everyone. Such a pleasure to read, a delight of the senses in the truest manner.....for the most awesome couple...NivRen, 

And OMG that song, Pal, pal, khushiya de raha hai tu, ae dost sun...what an awesome song, I love that part...."yeh dosti pyaar mein jaayegi ha badal" I have no words.....they are so brilliant, I loved the starting music of this song, where Viren is again adoring Nivi with his eyes, his eyes fill up because he can't believe this vision of loveliness is his very own to love....Embarrassed.....I cant believe how awesome and utterly adorable this couple is. When I look at them together, I feel like Viren actually kisses Nivi with his eyes *dies* everytime he gazes at her, and OMG!!!! the way he touches her hand....is out of this world, I have never seen anything like this......Viren has crossed all boundaries of post doctoral research in "methods to send Nivrenian hearts jumping out of their bodies  just by merely holding Nivi's hand in several billion brilliantly mind numbing ways" How does he do it????? He touches her hand and my cheeks flush as if I'm witnessing something so intense. And when he gazes at her and kisses her with his eyes, honestly, I feel faint and dizzy.....

And OMG!!!!! That hug was the sweetest gift, the way Nivi just walks into the comfort of Viren's arms. I love that when Nivi entreats Viren pleadingly, " Mera yakeen karo Viren" and Viren is still upset at what he has seen. Nivi then lowers her eyes, the tears still streaming down her cheeks and Viren can't take that. His eyes flicker and immediately he can't be standing away from her when she's upset and crying. He walks towards her, intending to put his arms around her and comfort her and she just goes wilingly into his comforting touch. And I feel his touch kind of just helps to heal her, she feels comforted, secure and loved in Viren's arms....EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

Oh! And that "Mere paas tumhare ilava kuch bhi nahi hai?" so heart rendingCryCryCryCryCryCryCry Aise karne ki sochna bhi mat warna main to....CryCryCryCryCryCry.....

And of course, I just loved that they showed us that Nivi thought of Viren all night through, how gloriously awesomeDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

And today's Nivren moment was just magical. These two are just so wonderful, it is so diifficult for me to think this is a soap, they are so real. I feel like I am just watching two people fall in love and they are just so utterly brilliant. Nivi was brilliant with her voice modulation, the way her voice kind of breaks on the "Viren" but she manages to hide it. Amazing!!!!!!! 

So many more things to write and say.......*Sigh*

Oh and guess whom I saw in Disneyworld jaanus. There is this new attraction, it is called: THE AMAZING CONVOLUTED NEVER ENDING HUMAN-HATCHING PLOT EGG. It is basically this huge Egg which is created out of evil thoughts and cunning plans and 24/7 surveillance. Guess who was sitting on it.....JW. That's why he's been missing from the show. We decided to interview him. Excerpt from interview:

Me: So, JW, how does it feel to be the only man to hatch an egg?
JW: Arre, what are you saying?Angry What egg? What hatch? Go away. Guards, throw them away.
I run away unnoticed, then hide behind a wandering Donald Duck (whom I luuurrveee) and suddenly catch sight of CC coming that way. And decide to eavesdropEvil Smile

CC comes striding confidently towards JW and he cowers in fear.
CC: Jawahar, what the hell????? Why haven't you hatched this egg yet????????? 
JW: Chanchal, jaan, I'm trying my best.
CC: You are so useless jawahar. I should have married Keshav when I had the chance. At least he can sit patiently on an egg.
JW: blusters and blabbers but basically says nothing
CC: Okay, Jawahar, I have asked this person to come and teach you how to hatch an egg. So, meet Chicken Little, who will teach you how to hatch this egg. And when you have finished hatching this plot egg, I have several more plot eggs for you to hatch.....so look sharp....
JW: blusters and blabbers but basically says nothing.
CC: And yes, before I forget, just stay here hatching my evil plot eggs until I send you a bulava for next year's Karva Chaut function. And mind that you find someone to sit on the egg for the duration that we do the KC pooja. In fact, you can use Nandu.
JW: *finds his voice* Why Nandu?
CC: Don't ask questions. Just do what I say. And go back and sit on the evil plot egg.
JW goes back and sits on the egg.

And we all paid 20 dollars to go see The amazing human hatch-man for evil plot eggs......only at Disneyworld, Orlando.....not to be missed, jaanusWink

Yaar OMG Ash ur words took me to another world of Nivren and so true he does kiss her with his eyes. Yaaaaaaaaaaar Ash now I'm dreaming.
And Jaani I'm better now. Still not fully recovered but lot better.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejasimran728

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged

I love the scene mere Viren cutie ka to pata nahi par mujhe raat bhar neend nahi aayegi yeh soch-2 kar.

aashvee.rahejasimran728zarmeenogmann2010

Go to top