Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship or Love? (Page 102)

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

agree simran its good to have ashvuu jannu to join us finally. yes she is catching up on stuff at the moment. yes i cant wait for her comments on maha epi. see today is turing out to be soo good(well most of it)Big smile

ahha ketty i agree insted of sood house we should just call it Wizard of OZ what sayLOL.i love ur comment on this ketty now i will use this word lolz.

NivRen Fan production Wizard of Oz.

Land of Oz - Sood house

Dorothy - Nivi
Wicked Witch of the East - YD
Wicked Witch of the West - CC
Good Witch of North - VD
Scarecrow - PB the great
Tin Woodman - JW
Cowardly Lion - Spineless Sid

Sorry couldn't find any character that is worthy of Viren. Big smile

Viren Can Be The Wizard!!!!
Who's Gonna Change Nivi's Life, Although The Wizard Didn't Do Much In The Play. Wink
OH, I HAVE SO MANY MEMORIES LINKED WITH THE WIZARD OF OZ.
In My Primary, That Was My Leaver's Play, And I Was The Wizard LOL ...
Miss Them Times ... Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejagmann2010

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
Thanks ketty precious, its good to be back. OMG did i tell u that aprantly (according to the bus dude,yes i met him yesterdayEmbarrassed) i also say Nivi's name in my sleep. Argh soo embrassing,now people are gonna get such wrong thoughts about me. he was laughing like hell and was confused about me. and imagin me oh my i was dying yesterday lolz, thats why i didnt come online as i was with him for the whole day practically. and now guess what he is here now looking over my sholdures and giving me looks like i am crazy. by the way he said hi to all u girls and said not to put more crazy thoughts in my head lolz.

anyways sorry for spamming but he was bugging me to say all those. anyways i agree with u, stupid PBAngry now her target in pooor yash. i love yash soo much, poor baby, i was crying just seeing him cry. its good u didnt see the whole epi. i dunno why i watched it and was crying like hell.
[/QUOTE]

oh shova that so funny..you took both nivi and viren's name in the bus...man i will tell you my story..i was at work and in a meeting think of Nivren..when suddenly this one guys asked me a question and by mistake I called him viren..and everyone started looking at me..like who the hell is viren..and husband's name is not viren so they were wondering what i am saying..and plus cherry on top was that he is indian too so he understood the name and i could not even make up a story that you misunderstood or something..man i was mad at myself...but then i changed the topic and prayed everyone will forget about it...hopefully..this was few days bac..now i am fine.Tongue

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushiaashvee.rahejaFaizuuNivRengmann2010anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

Who's Gonna Change Nivi's Life, Although The Wizard Didn't Do Much In The Play. Wink
Miss Them Times ... Cry

I thought that but wasn't wizard of Oz was a old dude. It's been a long time I have seen that movie. Wow you played wizard. I know your write lovely poem and now you act too. Sweetie you are really talented.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiaashvee.rahejaFaizuuNivRenDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=simran728]
oh shova that so funny..you took both nivi and viren's name in the bus...man i will tell you my story..i was at work and in a meeting think of Nivren..when suddenly this one guys asked me a question and by mistake I called him viren..and everyone started looking at me..like who the hell is viren..and husband's name is not viren so they were wondering what i am saying..and plus cherry on top was that he is indian too so he understood the name and i could not even make up a story that you misunderstood or something..man i was mad at myself...but then i changed the topic and prayed everyone will forget about it...hopefully..this was few days bac..now i am fine.Tongue
[/QUOTE
Smiran sweets i understand you, i hear you yaar. you must have been so embarrased rite precious. ahahah i thin that dude must be thinking whats going on between u, ur hubby and viren lolz.  hope they never remeber what happned lolz, next time it happnes change your hubby's name to viren lolz. say i call my hubby viren lolz.LOL

the guy i met on the bus well at that time i didnt realise but after talking to him yesterday he is also indian so he did get what i was talking about too thats why he pushed me until i told him who viren was lolz and he thinks i have gone full time nuts taking nivi's name too lolz.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaFaizuuNivRensimran728tamushigmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged

Miss Them Times ... Cry

I thought that but wasn't wizard of Oz was a old dude. It's been a long time I have seen that movie. Wow you played wizard. I know your write lovely poem and now you act too. Sweetie you are really talented.
Awwwwwwwwwwwww, Ketty Diiii!!!
Thank You So Much .... Embarrassed
Yeah, The Wizard Was Old, But Our Wizard's Just Dashing Wink
Poetry's Just A Hobby Of Mine, I Love Writing SO SO Much, It's Unbelieveable, And Acting ... I Get Shy When I Talk About That Embarrassed ...

AWWWW, KETTY Diii, I Love Youu!!! ...
So How Are You Feeling After Seeing Our NivRen Talk Over The Phone, With Nivi's Mera Viren, And Viren's Sweetheart, Love You, And Chooriyaan? LOL
I REALLLY HOPE THEY HAVE A SCENE WHERE VIREN PUTS THE CHOORIYAN ON NIVI'S HAND!!!
Could You Imagine Nivi's Face!! ... Embarrassed

tamushiaashvee.rahejasimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

agree simran its good to have ashvuu jannu to join us finally. yes she is catching up on stuff at the moment. yes i cant wait for her comments on maha epi. see today is turing out to be soo good(well most of it)Big smile

ahha ketty i agree insted of sood house we should just call it Wizard of OZ what sayLOL.i love ur comment on this ketty now i will use this word lolz.

NivRen Fan production Wizard of Oz.

Land of Oz - Sood house

Dorothy - Nivi
Wicked Witch of the East - YD
Wicked Witch of the West - CC
Good Witch of North - VD
Scarecrow - PB the great
Tin Woodman - JW
Cowardly Lion - Spineless Sid

Sorry couldn't find any character that is worthy of Viren. Big smile

great work ketty jaan wonderful, viren should be the wizard yaar what else naaWink he can magically put all the character to sleep and he and nvi can romance.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaFaizuuNivRensimran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged

Awwwwwwwwwwwww, Ketty Diiii!!!
Thank You So Much .... Embarrassed
Yeah, The Wizard Was Old, But Our Wizard's Just Dashing Wink
Poetry's Just A Hobby Of Mine, I Love Writing SO SO Much, It's Unbelieveable, And Acting ... I Get Shy When I Talk About That Embarrassed ...

AWWWW, KETTY Diii, I Love Youu!!! ...
So How Are You Feeling After Seeing Our NivRen Talk Over The Phone, With Nivi's Mera Viren, And Viren's Sweetheart, Love You, And Chooriyaan? LOL
I REALLLY HOPE THEY HAVE A SCENE WHERE VIREN PUTS THE CHOORIYAN ON NIVI'S HAND!!!
Could You Imagine Nivi's Face!! ... Embarrassed

Awwwww I cried a lot today watching NivRen scene. It was really beautiful, but felt so sad for Nivi. I also want Viren to put those chooriyan on Nivi's hand but when he will come all this drama will be at peak, I don't know sweetie, but i don't think we are going to get that scene. But if that happens i will be over the moon. Big smile

aashvee.rahejaFaizuuNivRensimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Yaar I'll be sent to paagal khana in the near future. First I was dreaming abt Nivren, then with Nivren I started dreaming abt articles as well and now I'm dreaming abt reading ur guys post while I was watching Nivren scenes (that is watching Nivren scenes in my dream). So guys pray for me kay mein aur pagal na ho jaon.

Edited by zarmeeno - 07 January 2011 at 4:19pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiaashvee.rahejaFaizuuNivRensimran728gmann2010anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top