Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship or Love? (Page 101)

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by gmann2010

Please yaar I asked you to stop taking Viren's name and now you started taking Nivi's name too. You will definitely going to create a huge problem for yourself. Wink Well did you say thank you that guy. And yaar what's up with you kyun khamah kha badanaam kar rahi hai hume. Wink I think NivRen is enough to put crazy thoughts in your mind, you don't need us. LOL
lolz ketty i know sorry what can i do yaar , i always think about Nivren, so aparrantly that day on the bus i also took both of their names. lolz. I know i have created a huge problem for myself but its ok now i explained everything to him but still he thinks i am nuts lolz. yep i said thanks and now it was the biggest mistake cause he is not leaving me uff just keeps on taunting me about Nivren stupid dude.Angry
ok i just got hit really badly, ketty save me jaan tell him to stop, see i took all u advice and was friendly to him and we are now friends and look what mess i got myself into now he is being such a pain.

lolz i am not doing any badanaam about u guys, never will i dream about it loz, but he just thinks chatting on IF is only for crazy girls(i dont really dissagree we all are crazy lolz). but i agree ketty Nivren are enough to put crazy thoughts in our heads but i need all u guys still naa, u guys are like the other half of me.

rite now i am made up of 50%Nivren love and 50%of every girls here. I cant live or breathe with out chatting to u guys lolz. love ya( another hit from him ouch ketty helpCry)

usko nahi pata ke who kya miss kar raha hein...

See along with the shared love for Nivren we all are bonding and the aniticpation of Suchi di's retreat and the analytical posts by anju, Simran, Rach, Payal, Zarmeen, Navz....(sorry if I missed anybody) is so wonderful in its own sense...

My hubby keeps tellign me that I have gone into a different world when I sit on my lappy...it is true and It takes a real Nivrenian fan to understand this...Aur koi kaisa samaje ga???

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushisimran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRuSofna

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lams

Hi girls ,

Its been ages since I have been active I think and with this new job is seems impossible , I havent even watched the episode yet CryCryCryCry

I just coudnt get myself to watch yesterdays torture , I read all your updates so I decided to not watch it , I watched some old CCBM dvred episodes last night on TV and then I am dying to go home and watch todays nivren scene . Thanks everyone for describing it Big smileBig smileBig smile

Milee di and Mahi please get well soon . Anju di hope ur mom is feeling better . Navi good to hear that your nephew is fine now . I want to say a big hi to everyone else . I guess I may not be active too much but I want to still be a part of it so may post here and there and read your analysis Big smileBig smileBig smile

Suchi di looking forward to the weekend retreat Big smileBig smileBig smile
Lams precious ur here now. so good to see you. hope ur job gets a bit better and enjoy your time.love ya and missing u heaps.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Anju loved your analysis sweetie. I have reread Sid-Nivi, NivRen, Dadi-Yash, and Nivi-Dadaji scenes.  You have described these different relations really well. I just hope that Dadaji figures out that CC is upto something and help NivRen tomorrow. I don't want again Viren to be alone against whole family. I hope now Dadaji see him as responsible person.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushisimran728anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by simran728

GUESS WHAT GUYS!!!! AASHVEE IS BACK!!!!!!!DancingI am soo happy, that precious just PM me and she is safe and is back OMG so happy was missing her soo much so now i cant keep my excitement down lolz.

oh perfect. now we cant wait for her to give her analysis on the maha episodes. it will be great and funny n i all excited to read thoughts...she will have lots to catch up with..plus she would want to go and watch all the scenes and episodes until now...wow ..i am happy she is back before the maha episode...i wonder what she will call PB now?? Brainless??? oh wait except for CC everyone in Sood house is brainless ..so that does not help...but CC for sure is heartless. if I would be CT ..i would be confused too as to what punishment to give to CC...everything seems to less for her.

The whole Sood house reminds me of characters from Wizard of Oz. LOL
agree simran its good to have ashvuu jannu to join us finally. yes she is catching up on stuff at the moment. yes i cant wait for her comments on maha epi. see today is turing out to be soo good(well most of it)Big smile

ahha ketty i agree insted of sood house we should just call it Wizard of OZ what sayLOL.i love ur comment on this ketty now i will use this word lolz.

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged

lolz ketty i know sorry what can i do yaar , i always think about Nivren, so aparrantly that day on the bus i also took both of their names. lolz. I know i have created a huge problem for myself but its ok now i explained everything to him but still he thinks i am nuts lolz. yep i said thanks and now it was the biggest mistake cause he is not leaving me uff just keeps on taunting me about Nivren stupid dude.Angry
ok i just got hit really badly, ketty save me jaan tell him to stop, see i took all u advice and was friendly to him and we are now friends and look what mess i got myself into now he is being such a pain.

lolz i am not doing any badanaam about u guys, never will i dream about it loz, but he just thinks chatting on IF is only for crazy girls(i dont really dissagree we all are crazy lolz). but i agree ketty Nivren are enough to put crazy thoughts in our heads but i need all u guys still naa, u guys are like the other half of me.

rite now i am made up of 50%Nivren love and 50%of every girls here. I cant live or breathe with out chatting to u guys lolz. love ya( another hit from him ouch ketty helpCry)

Tell him that I will come after him with baseball bat  if he doesn't stop. LOL I am sorry sweetie my intentions weren't to put you in trouble, thought of just being nice.

I totally agree with you that I love NivRen more because of all crazy girls over here, they make them more magical for me. I just wish that we have more of them from now onwards. I just don't want to see PB, CC, and YD for a while. Oh how good that will be. Day Dreaming

NivRenDeewanitamushisimran728anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mittusingh

usko nahi pata ke who kya miss kar raha hein...

See along with the shared love for Nivren we all are bonding and the aniticpation of Suchi di's retreat and the analytical posts by anju, Simran, Rach, Payal, Zarmeen, Navz....(sorry if I missed anybody) is so wonderful in its own sense...

My hubby keeps tellign me that I have gone into a different world when I sit on my lappy...it is true and It takes a real Nivrenian fan to understand this...Aur koi kaisa samaje ga???
I LOVE YOU!!! i agree with everything, this thread is everything to me and i know everything to u guys too. we share love for Nivren at the same time we share our happinesss, sadness our worries or frustrations. we are all here for eachother. there isnt a day or a second i dont think about this thread.

see ur hubby and my stupid friend here wont understand us girls , who cares we dont need them to understand what joy we get from theis Nivren thread.
so yes it takes a real Nivrenian fan to understand this, and all girls that post here are full time nivrenian here so i know they get what we are talking about where as still after making my fiend read all these he is smiling and laughing his head off and calling all of us crazy uffAngry. he is stupid as he dosent understand this wonderful gift we have, this thread is such a blessing.Big smile

tamushisimran728gmann2010anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged

Tell him that I will come after him with baseball bat  if he doesn't stop. LOL I am sorry sweetie my intentions weren't to put you in trouble, thought of just being nice.

I totally agree with you that I love NivRen more because of all crazy girls over here, they make them more magical for me. I just wish that we have more of them from now onwards. I just don't want to see PB, CC, and YD for a while. Oh how good that will be. Day Dreaming
lolz ketty he read what u said and just shook his head, he is taking us too lighty yaar lolz. mabye i should get 2 bats and hit him now so he will stop bothering me. i have so much work still and i dont think i will ever get to leave uni today :( but i cant help not chatting. yesterday i couldnt so now i am making up lolz.

hey ketty i should be thanking u love. cause of u , payal and also milee i now have a friend. thanks guys for ur advice, i did take him diffrently that day but he is a real gentelman and was such a nice person when i talked to him yesterday(not today as he is being a pain) and now we are friends and its always great to have a new friend.

yes more nivren oh my i will die even more aaaaa cant wait.Big smile

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged

agree simran its good to have ashvuu jannu to join us finally. yes she is catching up on stuff at the moment. yes i cant wait for her comments on maha epi. see today is turing out to be soo good(well most of it)Big smile

ahha ketty i agree insted of sood house we should just call it Wizard of OZ what sayLOL.i love ur comment on this ketty now i will use this word lolz.

NivRen Fan production Wizard of Oz.

Land of Oz - Sood house

Dorothy - Nivi
Wicked Witch of the East - YD
Wicked Witch of the West - CC
Good Witch of North - VD
Scarecrow - PB the great
Tin Woodman - JW
Cowardly Lion - Spineless Sid

Sorry couldn't find any character that is worthy of Viren. Big smile

NivRenDeewanitamushiFaizuuNivRenanjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu