India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship or Love? (Page 100)

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

Hello All... I just read all your posts and although I haven't watched the episode I am happy that we got to hear the one word which changes everything in two lives...Mine.... "My VIREN"

I meant this changes two lives...Nivi thinks Viren as hers!! I think Nivis character can be over protective and possessive too as you look at her love and dedication to the people whom she thinks as hers... As she is not very easy with affection or words this word from her really is a big step for her towards Viren

Viren - Can you imagine a guy who is so easy with his love and open about it senses the hesitation in Nivi every time he proclaims his love for her.so he understood the prominence of this word.

I love Nivren as they don't try to mould each other…they accept themselves as they are (Nivi who is quite & thoughtful one and Viren the frank & open) and that is what adds spice to their compatibility. The most vital thing I love about them is the silent language they communicate… the eyes, the body language….. the sensation when are together…the vibes that flow through each of them to each other…. No wonder we all are fida over this jodi….Big smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nutsNivRenDeewanitamushiFaizuuNivRensimran728gmann2010anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRuSofna

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Thanks ketty precious, its good to be back. OMG did i tell u that aprantly (according to the bus dude,yes i met him yesterdayEmbarrassed) i also say Nivi's name in my sleep. Argh soo embrassing,now people are gonna get such wrong thoughts about me. he was laughing like hell and was confused about me. and imagin me oh my i was dying yesterday lolz, thats why i didnt come online as i was with him for the whole day practically. and now guess what he is here now looking over my sholdures and giving me looks like i am crazy. by the way he said hi to all u girls and said not to put more crazy thoughts in my head lolz.

anyways sorry for spamming but he was bugging me to say all those. anyways i agree with u, stupid PBAngry now her target in pooor yash. i love yash soo much, poor baby, i was crying just seeing him cry. its good u didnt see the whole epi. i dunno why i watched it and was crying like hell.

Please yaar I asked you to stop taking Viren's name and now you started taking Nivi's name too. You will definitely going to create a huge problem for yourself. Wink Well did you say thank you that guy. And yaar what's up with you kyun khamah kha badanaam kar rahi hai hume. Wink I think NivRen is enough to put crazy thoughts in your mind, you don't need us. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Hello to all my precious girls,

OK first of all sorry to all my dear whose name I forgot to mention.. It was not intentional..kya karen, old dimag ki upaj hai..
So, to make all of you happy here is my analysis for today's episode. I personally liked this episode as it covered a lot - feelings, emotions of Nivi, Viren and Sid and dadaji too.

1) Sid-Nivi scene - This was enacted very well by both of them. Sid, Nivi are best friends and we should not forget that. So it is always good to confront each other than keeping the doubts bottled up inside. That is what Nivi did as her brain was pointing towards Sid but her heart was not. So she decided to talk to him. Sid like a good friend and well wisher tried to comfort her and told her that BS is fine and everything is fine and she should not worry and rest. But he broke down when Nivi blamed him, doubted him. You saw he had tears in his eyes. He was shocked that Nivi can put such a horrible blame on him. BS is his life and Nivi knows that very well and even then she said that. Nivi herself knows that is why she was not able to answer his question "ki mein dadasaheb ke saath aisa karunga?" and simply said "yeh mujhe nahin pata." because her heart was not with her. Sid got super angry only when she blamed for exchanging BS medicine. He was OK when she said that you have been everywhere where something went wrong. But she was broken when Sid said "kya tum paagal ho gayi ho?" The realization dawned on her at that moment that how can she blame Sid - her best friend, her childhood friend. And she said "Mein paagal"... nahin ..Sid was very hurt seeing Nivi in that condition and was kind of crying. Kuch bhi bolo, feelings cannot be erased from anybody heart so soon.  This happens in real life too when 2 lovers or 2 best friends go through such situation. And this was a big blame that Nivi put on Sid. He did not mean that way and it was just a stmt. Sid and Nivi both were crying - Nivi openly and Sid in his heart but had wet eyes. I felt so sorry for both of them and prayed that all the misunderstandings should soon clear up between them.

2) Sid-Divya - Mein kya bolun is ladki ke bare mein??? I think she is the one who is MAD. Jiski sister hi aisi ho usko kisi aur duahman ki zaroorat nahin. She is her biggest enemy in that Sood house alongwith CC/YD. She is upset that Nivi spoke like that with Sid. I will give full credit to Sid here that he said "nahin mein nahin samjhta ki usko doctor ki zaroorat hai. Usko hamari zaroorat hai." And DD is like usne tumko itna kuch kaha phir bhi... Arey so what... Did you not hear what Nivi said in the end - mujhe shaq tha to maine baat karna theek samjha... DD, please get out and give some space to Nivi. She is totally fine and you all will make her go mad by saying she is mad. Sid still believes she is fine. I do not know what will happen tomorrow that will make him change his decision - maybe he will also hear her screams...

3)Nivi missing her love, Viren - OMG... what should I say about this part. It was beautifully portrayed by Nivi and Viren. I will say Nivi stole the show here with all the emotions that she felt and showed. She is a very good actor. She runs into her room, her only solace and remembers what CC said and then all her FB with Viren. The first one is a contrast to what she is feeling right now. She is crying but she remembers that Viren wants her to smile all the time so that he can capture her smiles in his camera and can keep it with him all the time. What a picturization - she is crying but her love wants her to be happy always. And then the photo session song  - "Pal Pal khushiyan de raha hai tu ay dost sun". WOW.. very good job done by the CTs here.
Then the morning scene and Nivi is holding Viren's picture and BG song is "Mere saathi, mere yaara, farishta tu khuda ka". Look at the way she is holding his picture and looking. She is fully in love with him and she is missing her partner (saathi), her friend/lover (yaara), her angel (farishta). So, Viren is everything for her - partner as in husband, friend and lover and angel. And then she remembers is sentence before going to Delhi -"Jab tak tum pure dil se nahin bulaogi mein nahin aayunga." And it seems she is calling him with her full heart and her fingers of left hand move as if to caress his picture, his face but at that moment cell rings. Yes, girls she has called him and Viren got the message - yeh dil se dil ki awaz thi isliye usne sun li. This is called Love. You do not have to say things and still you can feel it. This is the beautiful connection husband-wife have and they are able to feel each other's voice. They can hear it even though it is not required to be said.
And yes, Viren was on the other side and he said I was in your dreams and true enough, Nivi was only remembering him. Such a wonderful conversation between the two. It was romantic and not flirty. Viren and Nivi both were saying from their heart. We know about Viren but today the highlight was Nivi's conversation. Like a wife she was worried for him as he did not call after reaching. And she did not call as she did not want to distract him and disturb him. He did not call as he was busy in work and wanted to do it and finish as he knows that will make Nivi very happy and proud. For him her happiness is the ultimate thing in this world. He could feel it from her voice that she has been missing him a lot and she is baichan to see him. But he also knows that she will not say it openly. He has to just feel it. And it was so cute that he bought bangles of different colors for her and said that he will put it himself on her when he comes there. So romantic girls.. And Nivi is so touched. And he starts his day and hers by her smile. Girls, this is what husband-wife are for - to make each other happy and to understand them. She feels sad but she does not tell Viren and says that yes she is smiling. She is telling a lie but see she also hints to him that something is wrong by her voice. She does not say this enthusiastically but sadly and also says that you are not here to see it. This makes Viren know that something is not right. But he openly doesn't say it and makes it sound like if you are missing me that much tell me and I will come. But we know Nivi will never want that. She wants his happiness and his respect in the family. she has figured out how he is treated in this house and that nobody takes him seriously and she wants to change that. For her Viren is higher than her problems. So let him go. And tells him that if you finish your work and are successful to sabko "Mere Viren" pe bahut garv hoga.
This acceptance of Viren being hers came so easily to her today. Yes she has accepted him as hers. I loved it and I had tears when I heard her saying this to Viren. Viren is her duniya now. And hearing this coming from Nivi's mouth, Viren was ecstatic. He could not believe his ears but then thanked Nivi for giving him this gift. He neded the call by saying the magical words "Love You". The way he said this and sweetheart sounded so nice and told Nivi that no matter what world or others say or think, you are mine and I love you and I am with you always. This whole scene was emotional but very meaningful and very well done. Hats off to Neha and Kinshuk. More than Kinshuk here, I would say Neha.... She hid her pain from him but somehow showed him too... He felt it and I am sure he will wrap up his work soon and will be back to Shimla in no time to be with her. Girls, notice that he never forces her for anything. Today also, he did not force her to tell her the truth that she was missing him and when she said that she is keeping..He said "Arey" as it was very sudden and then immediately said "OK".. They both are a sweetheart.

4) DD-Yash-Dadi - Mein is DD ke bare mein kuch nahin likhna chahti. She has crossed all limits and is plain selfish and a moron. She is the one who needs the treatment. She considers herself to be Nivi's sister to know her from childhood??? Maybe that was a different Divya not this one. She has left her heart, brain in her mayka only and has nothing right now as she is a Sood. Does she not know that you cannot or should not tell somethings if elders have not. There is a reason because of which NT dadi has not told to Yash so who are you to tell. He is not that big that you put this burden on him too. He is anyway taking care of his dadi so why this information when nothing is confirmed yet. Because of her stupidity only dadi got heart attack and now this. Yash is broken but he took out his pain by crying. When dadi called him he wiped his tears as if to show himself that "No, you cannot cry. You have to get up and do something for your sister. You know your sister well and nothing will happen to her." He has grown so much. He is a very good support system for dadi.  They both have a huge role to play now.

5) VD-Nivi - VD when you are so good then why can't you stand up? Why can't you be strong? You consider yourself as Nivi's mom so how can you tolerate all this nonsense? I am a mom and if somebody says anything to my girls I will not be quiet. I will revolt... Nobody in this world has a right to say anything to my kids.. VD can you not do the same otherwise don't consider yourself Nivi's mom. Just by making tea and halwa for her is not going to solve her issues. I am glad she was trying to talk to her what happened in the night but it got interrupted due to juice thingi...

6) Dadaji room - He is missing Nivi so much as he is used to her now. She has done so much sewa and poor her cannot come close to him now. DD you dumb female. instead of being with CC go and help your MIL. She needs you not CC. Dont' you understand that she is not your MIL and she is spoiling your relationship with your husband as well as your MIL. Sid, please don't be so quiet, you have full rights to say anything to DD, to make her understand what she is doing is not correct. She is not giving importance to your mom. She is a kathputli in CC's hands...BS gets it that something is wrong and he in my opinion has figured out from CC's behavior that she is again involved into something. Even she guessed it that is why she just goes from there on the context of changing curtains... And why does DD has to ask Nivi if she is fine?? Yes she is absolutely fine. Otherwise how is able to work???
And I felt bad when she thought why did DD not tell that dadaji is fine and looking for me. Poor Nivi could not hold herself and sees dadaji from outside and rushes to his rescue. OMG.. the way she scold him for not eating medicine was adorable. Look how dadaji looks at her with so much love and affection. He really loves her grand DIL. And then YD is there - the monster has arrived alongwith the dragon.. Dragon and Monster are going to declare Nivi is mad and throw her out but her hero will come and fight with them to save the honor of her wife..

Now waiting for tomorrow..
Sorry this post is too big.. Please comment. If I remember something else I will add it...

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7nutsmittusinghsavera2007simran728NivRenDeewanitamushiFaizuuNivRengmann2010Alphabet26xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRuSofna

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mittusingh

Hello All... I just read all your posts and although I haven't watched the episode I am happy that we got to hear the one word which changes everything in two lives...Mine.... "My VIREN"

I meant this changes two lives...Nivi thinks Viren as hers!! I think Nivis character can be over protective and possessive too as you look at her love and dedication to the people whom she thinks as hers... As she is not very easy with affection or words this word from her really is a big step for her towards Viren

Viren - Can you imagine a guy who is so easy with his love and open about it senses the hesitation in Nivi every time he proclaims his love for her.so he understood the prominence of this word.

I love Nivren as they don't try to mould each other'they accept themselves as they are (Nivi who is quite & thoughtful one and Viren the frank & open) and that is what adds spice to their compatibility. The most vital thing I love about them is the silent language they communicate' the eyes, the body language'.. the sensation when are together'the vibes that flow through each of them to each other'. No wonder we all are fida over this jodi'.Big smile

I agree with you Mythri, NivRen completes each other. I think that makes them perfect because they can overshadow each others short comings and brings out good in each other. I just can't get enough of them. Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushianjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRuSofna

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Hello to all my precious girls,

OK first of all sorry to all my dear whose name I forgot to mention.. It was not intentional..kya karen, old dimag ki upaj hai..
So, to make all of you happy here is my analysis for today's episode. I personally liked this episode as it covered a lot - feelings, emotions of Nivi, Viren and Sid and dadaji too.

1) Sid-Nivi scene - This was enacted very well by both of them. Sid, Nivi are best friends and we should not forget that. So it is always good to confront each other than keeping the doubts bottled up inside. That is what Nivi did as her brain was pointing towards Sid but her heart was not. So she decided to talk to him. Sid like a good friend and well wisher tried to comfort her and told her that BS is fine and everything is fine and she should not worry and rest. But he broke down when Nivi blamed him, doubted him. You saw he had tears in his eyes. He was shocked that Nivi can put such a horrible blame on him. BS is his life and Nivi knows that very well and even then she said that. Nivi herself knows that is why she was not able to answer his question "ki mein dadasaheb ke saath aisa karunga?" and simply said "yeh mujhe nahin pata." because her heart was not with her. Sid got super angry only when she blamed for exchanging BS medicine. He was OK when she said that you have been everywhere where something went wrong. But she was broken when Sid said "kya tum paagal ho gayi ho?" The realization dawned on her at that moment that how can she blame Sid - her best friend, her childhood friend. And she said "Mein paagal"... nahin ..Sid was very hurt seeing Nivi in that condition and was kind of crying. Kuch bhi bolo, feelings cannot be erased from anybody heart so soon.  This happens in real life too when 2 lovers or 2 best friends go through such situation. And this was a big blame that Nivi put on Sid. He did not mean that way and it was just a stmt. Sid and Nivi both were crying - Nivi openly and Sid in his heart but had wet eyes. I felt so sorry for both of them and prayed that all the misunderstandings should soon clear up between them.

2) Sid-Divya - Mein kya bolun is ladki ke bare mein??? I think she is the one who is MAD. Jiski sister hi aisi ho usko kisi aur duahman ki zaroorat nahin. She is her biggest enemy in that Sood house alongwith CC/YD. She is upset that Nivi spoke like that with Sid. I will give full credit to Sid here that he said "nahin mein nahin samjhta ki usko doctor ki zaroorat hai. Usko hamari zaroorat hai." And DD is like usne tumko itna kuch kaha phir bhi... Arey so what... Did you not hear what Nivi said in the end - mujhe shaq tha to maine baat karna theek samjha... DD, please get out and give some space to Nivi. She is totally fine and you all will make her go mad by saying she is mad. Sid still believes she is fine. I do not know what will happen tomorrow that will make him change his decision - maybe he will also hear her screams...

3)Nivi missing her love, Viren - OMG... what should I say about this part. It was beautifully portrayed by Nivi and Viren. I will say Nivi stole the show here with all the emotions that she felt and showed. She is a very good actor. She runs into her room, her only solace and remembers what CC said and then all her FB with Viren. The first one is a contrast to what she is feeling right now. She is crying but she remembers that Viren wants her to smile all the time so that he can capture her smiles in his camera and can keep it with him all the time. What a picturization - she is crying but her love wants her to be happy always. And then the photo session song  - "Pal Pal khushiyan de raha hai tu ay dost sun". WOW.. very good job done by the CTs here.
Then the morning scene and Nivi is holding Viren's picture and BG song is "Mere saathi, mere yaara, farishta tu khuda ka". Look at the way she is holding his picture and looking. She is fully in love with him and she is missing her partner (saathi), her friend/lover (yaara), her angel (farishta). So, Viren is everything for her - partner as in husband, friend and lover and angel. And then she remembers is sentence before going to Delhi -"Jab tak tum pure dil se nahin bulaogi mein nahin aayunga." And it seems she is calling him with her full heart and her fingers of left hand move as if to caress his picture, his face but at that moment cell rings. Yes, girls she has called him and Viren got the message - yeh dil se dil ki awaz thi isliye usne sun li. This is called Love. You do not have to say things and still you can feel it. This is the beautiful connection husband-wife have and they are able to feel each other's voice. They can hear it even though it is not required to be said.
And yes, Viren was on the other side and he said I was in your dreams and true enough, Nivi was only remembering him. Such a wonderful conversation between the two. It was romantic and not flirty. Viren and Nivi both were saying from their heart. We know about Viren but today the highlight was Nivi's conversation. Like a wife she was worried for him as he did not call after reaching. And she did not call as she did not want to distract him and disturb him. He did not call as he was busy in work and wanted to do it and finish as he knows that will make Nivi very happy and proud. For him her happiness is the ultimate thing in this world. He could feel it from her voice that she has been missing him a lot and she is baichan to see him. But he also knows that she will not say it openly. He has to just feel it. And it was so cute that he bought bangles of different colors for her and said that he will put it himself on her when he comes there. So romantic girls.. And Nivi is so touched. And he starts his day and hers by her smile. Girls, this is what husband-wife are for - to make each other happy and to understand them. She feels sad but she does not tell Viren and says that yes she is smiling. She is telling a lie but see she also hints to him that something is wrong by her voice. She does not say this enthusiastically but sadly and also says that you are not here to see it. This makes Viren know that something is not right. But he openly doesn't say it and makes it sound like if you are missing me that much tell me and I will come. But we know Nivi will never want that. She wants his happiness and his respect in the family. she has figured out how he is treated in this house and that nobody takes him seriously and she wants to change that. For her Viren is higher than her problems. So let him go. And tells him that if you finish your work and are successful to sabko "Mere Viren" pe bahut garv hoga.
This acceptance of Viren being hers came so easily to her today. Yes she has accepted him as hers. I loved it and I had tears when I heard her saying this to Viren. Viren is her duniya now. And hearing this coming from Nivi's mouth, Viren was ecstatic. He could not believe his ears but then thanked Nivi for giving him this gift. He neded the call by saying the magical words "Love You". The way he said this and sweetheart sounded so nice and told Nivi that no matter what world or others say or think, you are mine and I love you and I am with you always. This whole scene was emotional but very meaningful and very well done. Hats off to Neha and Kinshuk. More than Kinshuk here, I would say Neha.... She hid her pain from him but somehow showed him too... He felt it and I am sure he will wrap up his work soon and will be back to Shimla in no time to be with her. Girls, notice that he never forces her for anything. Today also, he did not force her to tell her the truth that she was missing him and when she said that she is keeping..He said "Arey" as it was very sudden and then immediately said "OK".. They both are a sweetheart.

4) DD-Yash-Dadi - Mein is DD ke bare mein kuch nahin likhna chahti. She has crossed all limits and is plain selfish and a moron. She is the one who needs the treatment. She considers herself to be Nivi's sister to know her from childhood??? Maybe that was a different Divya not this one. She has left her heart, brain in her mayka only and has nothing right now as she is a Sood. Does she not know that you cannot or should not tell somethings if elders have not. There is a reason because of which NT dadi has not told to Yash so who are you to tell. He is not that big that you put this burden on him too. He is anyway taking care of his dadi so why this information when nothing is confirmed yet. Because of her stupidity only dadi got heart attack and now this. Yash is broken but he took out his pain by crying. When dadi called him he wiped his tears as if to show himself that "No, you cannot cry. You have to get up and do something for your sister. You know your sister well and nothing will happen to her." He has grown so much. He is a very good support system for dadi.  They both have a huge role to play now.

5) VD-Nivi - VD when you are so good then why can't you stand up? Why can't you be strong? You consider yourself as Nivi's mom so how can you tolerate all this nonsense? I am a mom and if somebody says anything to my girls I will not be quiet. I will revolt... Nobody in this world has a right to say anything to my kids.. VD can you not do the same otherwise don't consider yourself Nivi's mom. Just by making tea and halwa for her is not going to solve her issues. I am glad she was trying to talk to her what happened in the night but it got interrupted due to juice thingi...

6) Dadaji room - He is missing Nivi so much as he is used to her now. She has done so much sewa and poor her cannot come close to him now. DD you dumb female. instead of being with CC go and help your MIL. She needs you not CC. Dont' you understand that she is not your MIL and she is spoiling your relationship with your husband as well as your MIL. Sid, please don't be so quiet, you have full rights to say anything to DD, to make her understand what she is doing is not correct. She is not giving importance to your mom. She is a kathputli in CC's hands...BS gets it that something is wrong and he in my opinion has figured out from CC's behavior that she is again involved into something. Even she guessed it that is why she just goes from there on the context of changing curtains... And why does DD has to ask Nivi if she is fine?? Yes she is absolutely fine. Otherwise how is able to work???
And I felt bad when she thought why did DD not tell that dadaji is fine and looking for me. Poor Nivi could not hold herself and sees dadaji from outside and rushes to his rescue. OMG.. the way she scold him for not eating medicine was adorable. Look how dadaji looks at her with so much love and affection. He really loves her grand DIL. And then YD is there - the monster has arrived alongwith the dragon.. Dragon and Monster are going to declare Nivi is mad and throw her out but her hero will come and fight with them to save the honor of her wife..

Now waiting for tomorrow..
Sorry this post is too big.. Please comment. If I remember something else I will add it...

Anju 0- dont worry if the post is big...the bigger the better... to eb honest I wait for youa dn soem fo the other gals to post your detailed thoughtsa... I enjoy it very much!!

NivRenDeewanitamushianjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRuSofna

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Thanks Mythri for your kind words.. I love to analyse everything.. And it is for you all..so i enjoy it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushiDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Please yaar I asked you to stop taking Viren's name and now you started taking Nivi's name too. You will definitely going to create a huge problem for yourself. Wink Well did you say thank you that guy. And yaar what's up with you kyun khamah kha badanaam kar rahi hai hume. Wink I think NivRen is enough to put crazy thoughts in your mind, you don't need us. LOL
lolz ketty i know sorry what can i do yaar , i always think about Nivren, so aparrantly that day on the bus i also took both of their names. lolz. I know i have created a huge problem for myself but its ok now i explained everything to him but still he thinks i am nuts lolz. yep i said thanks and now it was the biggest mistake cause he is not leaving me uff just keeps on taunting me about Nivren stupid dude.Angry
ok i just got hit really badly, ketty save me jaan tell him to stop, see i took all u advice and was friendly to him and we are now friends and look what mess i got myself into now he is being such a pain.

lolz i am not doing any badanaam about u guys, never will i dream about it loz, but he just thinks chatting on IF is only for crazy girls(i dont really dissagree we all are crazy lolz). but i agree ketty Nivren are enough to put crazy thoughts in our heads but i need all u guys still naa, u guys are like the other half of me.

rite now i am made up of 50%Nivren love and 50%of every girls here. I cant live or breathe with out chatting to u guys lolz. love ya( another hit from him ouch ketty helpCry)

mittusinghtamushisimran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
anju sweets i loved ur analysis. I cant breathe with all the excitement.  oh my you made my day. i forgot all pain and worry and am flying high with happiness. thankyou,thankyou soo much.
i loved everything u wrote. wait let me go and read it one more time, cause honestly just reading it once isnt enough and wouldnt do justice to ur anaysis, i have to read it 10 times to be satisfied lolz. and who said it was long i love it, make it more longer next time.(lolz i know i am so greedy but i love what u write so what can i do)

simran728tamushigmann2010anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top