India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship or Love? (Page 10)

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Hey Mahi, good to see after so long. How have you been, its ok dear not to worry too much if you want take a break but I think this MP track is reaching its peak now. Hopefully they end it pretty soon because audience are getting restless just like Nivi.

@Rachu, jana kya hua hai tum kho pura story badal dali tum ne? Please don't think too much dear, anything too much is harmful to you. Don't worry too much

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728NivRenDeewaniShayafanScintillatingzarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by ashred12

Rachuu... Nahiii... U 've gone to d extreme..!! Have u crossed over to d other side..?? CTs! wat 've u ppl done to our dear rach..?? :-(
I am scared to hell ashly and I think it is only going to happen and I can't bear serials with these logics as now exactly they are doing this. Viren dialogs are haunting me and everything is pointing only towards him and he may have left dadi in way saying I will come by plane and in shimla only and hasn't went anywhere and will come out later after knowing everytruth.

Rachu, in today's episode YD phoned BS and told him that they both reached.. So Viren is with her. So your theory of Viren being in Shimla is muted...Big smile. Trust Viren

I have not seen episode and I am not sure if I will watch it...I just read the update.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728ShayafanNivRenDeewanigmann2010zarmeenoScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Resh..... Senior Member
Resh.....
Resh.....

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
nivi doubts sid, well if we eliminate sid  then we have to  doubt  lalji kaka and  nandu too..... today nivi was calling lalji and nandu for help..........so it is evident that only both of them were there in the house while all the other family members were out......... lets see what chances they have...
nandu - later when all the members were near dadaji,where was nandu......
Nandu is shown as a sweet funny character there is a chance that he may be the stalker. There might be some reason which is still not known to us or else he would be working for someone-

lalji kaka-  again there might be some reason which is kept away from us. For eg, suppose sid is lalji's son
ROFL , or bhuvan is lalji's son ROFL (lets assume sid or bhuvan  adopted by the soods LOL), and so lalji wants to take revenge on nivi?

Edited by Resh..... - 05 January 2011 at 10:04am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728NivRenDeewaniShayafanScintillatingzarmeeno

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by mahix3

Since no one was kind enough to reply to my comment and tell me that I shouldn't watch the episode-- I ended up watching it and ughh. I need a break from Chand Chupa Badal Mein because right now there is no chand at all. It's just all sad and traumatic events and I can't bear to watch this any longer.

Mahi I am definitely taking break from CCBM as I can't bear it anymore Nivi getting tortured daily and I keep suspecting Viren its too much to handle for me

RAchu pls watch CCBM with a very open mind. Take the episode as it comes always remembering its a show hence everything will be cleared one day and be hopeful about the day. Imagine the joy u will get once everything is cleared.....Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728milee1014NivRenDeewanixaviara

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Originally posted by ashred12

payal, shova, sauji. ketty, rach, milee, simran....
thanx a lot dears 4 d support. I'm still not completely fine but trying to be back on track...

I've a question to d married ones here...does it take so much time to get adjusted completely from single life to married life?
Ash, Don't worry too much dear. For every couple its different but enjoy the journey its really beautiful. But always remember that for a succesful marriage patience, compromising, communiction, understanding, respect, trust is required if you have all this Love automatically comes into picture.
I am telling you Patience because you see husband and wife come from different background they are brought up differently and their thinking is completely different but you need to talk it out and be patient. Specilly with men most of the men don't have much patience and they lose it pretty fast at that time its us who needs to be patient. Communicate a lot don't you ever bottle up any feelings inside, but when you communicate try to be calm don't get agitated and don't get him agitated.

I will give you best example, we have some similar situation going on in this serial we all are so crazy about.
In NivRen case, they have that communication and at the same time both of them have the patience. Viren is patiently waiting for her to reciprocate his feelings and Nivi also shows patience when it comes to Viren's bachpana and all, even if she says no to him she says it with pleasing attitude which makes him melt and agrees for whatever she asks.Nivi even though she did not suspect him as MP but still used to ask him if he was present at the incident place because she knew he always runs around for her but didn't it clear her that her husband is not involved. And for him too it will be helpful now when he will belooking for MP.(I don't know how CT's handle but if we use common sense that is the right way)

But this is not the case with Divya-Sid. I know Sid was wrong for not telling her all his past but if we keep this aside. How did Divya react with the Pendant and then with KC night. She should have calmly asked what is going on, I am always there with you but tell me everything so that we can work it out. When she came to know about pendant, instead of just showing it to him and kind of instigating him rather she would have asked him that CC told me that you bought this and I found it with Nivi what is the matter do I need to know something. Yes, at first he would have said nothing but if she asked him calmly he would have definitely told her everything and right now they would have been in their honeymoom(just kidding) but their relation would have started a fresh. But no she took her mom advice of tying your husband to pallu and made him promise not to talk to Nivi. That is not the right way of handling situations in marriage.

Communication is key and if its not their all the outside elements doesn't take few seconds to break/ruin the marriage. 
Please take care dear and don't worry too much just enjoy the journey its really beautiful and when you look back after few years you will laugh and cry with joy that all this happened. Sorry if I bored you with long post and hope all my married friends here agree with me atleast some of it.

Totally agree with Milee hun. It can not be put more beautifully Clap

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728milee1014NivRenDeewaniScintillatingzarmeenoanjubalaxaviara

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Very good points Milee regarding marriage. I would like to add one more thing here which me and my husband follow:-

"Never ever sleep before solving the issue between you if there is any."  If we argue or have discussions and fight, we resolve it and only then go to bed not before that. This way you are building the communication and you are not carrying over the grudges for the next day. Finish off everything that day itself. And start new day as if nothing happened because you both have already resolved your issue.

We follow this rule till now and touchwood never have any issues. It is not possible to not have arguments and fights between husband, wife but do not let these come between you.
Well said Anju, see I forgot that point. We too follow the same rule and clear out our differences.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83NivRenDeewaniShayafansimran728Scintillatingzarmeenoxaviara

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Does any1 know when Aashvee is to be back from vacation? I thought she would join in today....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83NivRenDeewanizarmeenoScintillating

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Does any1 know when Aashvee is to be back from vacation? I thought she would join in today....

Even if Aashvee di is back, she'd be pretty pissed off right about now because of this MP track. Stupid crap Cry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniShayafanScintillatinggmann2010zarmeeno

Go to top