NivRen - Friendship or Love? - Page 108

Posted: 13 years ago
I am out too as have loads of work.. Was logged in just for this and now I am thinking it was a waste..
Anyways, have a good weekend.
Ok I need to go calm down. I will come back some time later to help you girl bash anyone you like. Really choose your target, I want to get rid of my anger, feel like screaming but afraid that neighbors might come running and think I am going insane.  
Originally posted by milee1014

Ash, thankyou sweetie for going thru such torture for all of us. We really appreciate you for this.
I read you are not doing fine, please take care. Is your husband back from his official trip?
thanx dear...no, he'll be back only tmrw evening...he's in delhi since yday...again a nivren connection😆
Originally posted by milee1014

OK girls I am out of here, please take care and calm yourselves down. I am sorry I cannot help you guys today as myself I am not calm and then I am sick. So plese calm yourselves by watching old NivRen scenes and think about Monday what will be Viren's wrath on Sood clan.
Donot think about today's torture.

TAke care girls, bye
Thanks sweetie. Bye for now. And take care of yourself. I better stay inside today otherwise I will punch someone. 
Relax girls I am happy this ended this week only and from Monday we will see new chapter and Viren's 5 min warth will be on monday so chill and relax. I am sure now CC's days are over but today I was proud of NT dadi she showed the mirror to Keshav and now he will understand how much it pains when parents leave your hands. NT should have slapped him few years back then he would have got some senses.Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 13 years ago
OMG OMG OMG Nivi didn't see Viren, she felt his presence. 😳  No one could see where she was running to until they come out from porch. 

Feeling so bad for Yash, Dadi and Nivi. Looking at Dadi, you can clearly see shame in Sid and VD's eyes. Go chullu bhar pani mein dum maro sub ke sub. You call yourself friend and mother of Nivi, you don't deserve anything. I didn't understand PB today, she looked concerned in last scene. HL was kind of afraid that Nivi is becoming her mom. ðŸ˜¡

Ok now I am gonna go, be back later.
Edited by gmann2010 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by gmann2010

OMG OMG OMG Nivi didn't see Viren, she felt his presence. 😳  No one could see where she was running to until they come out from porch. 

Feeling so bad for Yash, Dadi and Nivi. Looking at Dadi, you can clearly see shame in Sid and VD's eyes. Go chullu bhar pani mein dum maro sub ke sub. You call yourself friend and mother of Nivi, you don't deserve anything. I didn't understand PB today, she looked concerned in last scene. HL was kind of afraid that Nivi is becoming her mom. ðŸ˜¡

Ok now I am gonna go, be back later.
@bold-so true yaar...i'm going to watch d last few secs...
Originally posted by ashred12

@bold-so true yaar...i'm going to watch d last few secs...
Agree with u Ketty and Ash that's what I'm doing and check out NT dadi expressions she has a big smile on her face seeing Viren
Okay calmed down just a little bit, so came back to tell you that I wanna watch NT-Yash-Keshav Scene too ! They seem to be the only good thing about the episode ! so if anyone wanna watch it, I will be editing and uploading that too along with NiVren Bits
Originally posted by xaviara

Okay calmed down just a little bit, so came back to tell you that I wanna watch NT-Yash-Keshav Scene too ! They seem to be the only good thing about the episode ! so if anyone wanna watch it, I will be editing and uploading that too along with NiVren Bits
YEP I wanna watch it together can't see too much torture of Nivi but that scene I wanna see