Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship or Love? - Page 102

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
so I guess the MP is jawahar and its a JaAL conspiracy.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xaviara thumbnail
The article said that Viren is going to intervene and there will be a confrontation and abhishek confirmed this, so hopefully Viren will come in the next part !! *keeping fingers crossed*
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I think he will come in the last 1/2 hr... So when they all are taking Nivi outside to the doctor then he will come as we saw in the SBB segment..
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kya tamasha hai yaar. They are dragging this torture so much and good moments will end in blink. ðŸ˜¡ Except NT Dadi and Yash each and everyone is useless, pathetic, morons. And CC is running the whole show. ðŸ˜¡
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Mujhe us diye se tension hone lagi hai aur jis tarah CC Nivi se baat kar rahi thi mujhe dar hai kahin Viren hi MP na ho aur paagal hojaye poori tarah I get scared jaan.
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Girls!! I know, it is depressing & no one really wants to see these parts but just so you know, you will be able to view them on the link below. The first 3 parts have been uploaded which is equivalent to 1 & 1/2 of scenes that Ashely has described.

http://www.apnilook.com/2011/01/watch-chand-chupa-badal-mein-8th.html

Edited by Excruciating - 13 years ago
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Mujhe us diye se tension hone lagi hai aur jis tarah CC Nivi se baat kar rahi thi mujhe dar hai kahin Viren hi MP na ho aur paagal hojaye poori tarah I get scared jaan.

Stay positive yaar. Don't cross over, abhi CC hi kafi hai neenden haram karne ke liye. let's what happens.
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Girls Good morning/evening to you all. I could not hold up any longer so jumped online. My heart is beating so fast thinking about mahaepisode.
Thanks ASh for doing this update for us.
I told ya a person like Keshav no wonder NIrmala is dead.
My wish is still the same everyone of the people should be their to witness Viren's love and trust towards Nivi today.
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
part3-
dd comes with prasad to nivi. nivi hugs her n cries. dd is sad (is it real???). nivi asks her to convince others as u know me fm childhood. dd says dadi gave prasad fm puja for u. nivi says i'm fine pls talk to others. dd says i'll talk but all'll agree a doc's words. nivi tries to convince dd but she is not. nivi says wen viren is not here all r accusing me. dd says ok i'm with u come down n talk to others.
yd still bursting. cc offers to go den sid comes n says doc is ready now. yd says nandu to get car ready.
dadi praying to keep diya alite. she says coz ks didnt sit, she feels something bad gonna happen. diya flicker dadi worried.

coming up-ks doesnt allow dadi to go out n she says if anything happen to her i'll never see ur face (ilu dadi..)
cc dragging nivi who says wait 4 viren but cc refuse...
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

No Rachu don't crossover. CC is taking your brains too. She is pure evil and can do good acting