Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: gmann2010

🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Mindblowing theory Rach. Yaar dekh to sahi kudarat ka kamal, chirag tale andhera, 😆 She can do whatever she want to with others but her own son always ruins all her evil plans. Bechara JW, he works so hard hatching them and Viren doesn't even take a moment to crush them. 😆

ketty jaan @bold🤣🤣. what up guys man i cant breathe precious soo funny. ahahahahhaha. man aashvee it soo good to have u yaar now we are all laughing like crazy and also thinking crazy thoughts. ketty i loved what u wrote in bold.😆
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gmann2010

Good night sweetie. See you tomorrow. Don't dream too much about NivRen otherwise tumhe bhi Shova ki bimari lag jayegi. 😉

@bold-🤣🤣ketty i allready infected her jaan with my stories lolz, see otherwise who thinks about kissing with eyes 🤣🤣 i bet she will come tomorrow and say how she called someone viren and i wont be surprised.🤣🤣
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NivRenDeewani

Guys so sorry to have dissapeared, i am at uni so hardly getting time to reply properly, will be dissapearing again shortly.

@simran -lolz thanks for the idea i will surely show him sanju's VM lolz. I love your idead sweets.

@Rachu- ahahah hitler roomie 🤣. I need to meet your roomie yaar lolz. she took away ur baby🤣🤣🤣. no wonder u disspeared lolz. i missed you.

@ Ashvee- sorry sweets to have left you. jaan i love ur AMAZING CONVOLUTED NEVER ENDING HUMAN-HATCHING PLOT EGG story 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 great going precious, now all mystery is solved about JW dissapearing lolz. and i loved how JW spoke only when nandu the B name was spoken lolz.🤣🤣 Its so good to have you back jaan, was missing these kind of posts from you lolz.🤣🤣still cant stop laughing.Jann you should eriously make a signboard for me and i am honored to be "Nivrenian universe ki obsessive psychotic ek ladki " lolz. i loved it but these things also apllies to everyone on this thread as well lolz. and ur theory ahhaa so funny jaan,what a theory, mind blowing.
Ashvee oh my what an analysis about Nivren, so ture jaan, viren does kiss nivi with his eyes. jaan u shouldnt say these front of me lolz god knows what i will be dreaming about next.😆But i went to my dream world reading ur Nivren analysis and my teacher came up to me to ask what i was doing and i looked at him all dreamy and he got freaked out lolz. I think everyone thinks i have lost it. if u see me not coming online for a month then u know where to find me, in the mental hospital lolz.

@Zarmeen- my precious you have also lost it like me and simran. now ur dreaming about  our posts too😲 join our club yaar.

ok i still have more posts to read will comment on them as i read it, so please bear with me thanks.

by the way my teacher is giving me evil looks so i might disspear soon lolz.

Hey shova darling I was missing you so much thankgod you came back don't worry I will let you meet her.

Originally posted by: nishi_sajan

It is my pleasure and yeah i will make on that too 😳

Thanks my jaana
XSilentWishesX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

It is my pleasure and yeah i will make on that too 😳

Thanks my jaana
[/QUOTE]

I m feeling different wait lemme catch up with all the episodes! 😳
I think i have missed a lot!
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@bold-🤣🤣ketty i allready infected her jaan with my stories lolz, see otherwise who thinks about kissing with eyes 🤣🤣 i bet she will come tomorrow and say how she called someone viren and i wont be surprised.🤣🤣

When I read in Aashvee's analysis about Viren kissing Nivi with his eyes, I was thinking about you and Payal only. Now there is an addition to your team who decodes mysterious language of Viren Sood's eyes. 😉 I don't know kya kya dekhte ho tum uski ankho mein. 😆

I wonder what tomorrow we are going to see in his eyes, definitely CC's murder. 😆

ketty jaan @bold🤣🤣. what up guys man i cant breathe precious soo funny. ahahahahhaha. man aashvee it soo good to have u yaar now we are all laughing like crazy and also thinking crazy thoughts. ketty i loved what u wrote in bold.😆

Ketty sorry I missed the bold part it was really 🤣🤣🤣🤣 hilarious JW hatch eggs and Viren crush them along with CC mental peace very soon she will be in ayslum due to her son😆
mittusingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
👏....kya scene chal raha hein sab logo ke man mein....🤣....... rach - excellent theory for sure....

....hope CT's give us more reason to party!!!🥳

I love this forum!!!🤗
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Ketty sorry I missed the bold part it was really 🤣 hilarious JW hatch eggs and Viren crush them along with CC mental peace very soon she will be in ayslum due to her son😆

You know what Rach that will be perfect punishment for her. Trying after trying to separate NivRen and throw Nivi out of Sood house, when she can't succeed because of her own son, she will start getting frustrated,  finally she might lose her mind and end up in asylum. I can see her pulling her hair and chanting Nivi tum pagal ho, mein tumhe barbad karke hi dum lungi. 😆

Originally posted by: mittusingh

👏....kya scene chal raha hein sab logo ke man mein....🤣....... rach - excellent theory for sure....

....hope CT's give us more reason to party!!!🥳

I love this forum!!!🤗

Thanks Mittu for loving my theory for tomorrow and actually I was not getting my scene right but I wanted to write CC dialogs in some form so to write her dialogs I wrote the theory