Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xaviara thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

: )

dont worry guyz I am going to post some scenes of the trip today as I have to complete that already lol its been 2 weeks already and I am writing and writing. 

So atleast we can be in our dream land until tomorrow and then! wait for the episode drool over that when viren beats the C$*#( out of theSood

btw who wants to help me tie up sid and throw him in a well??

MAN i hate that spineless worm of a person

seriously!!!!!

How COULD HE DARE to utter such things about Nivi...

NIvi doubting him makes sense cause he was going to kill himself  for her.. naturally she will think if he can do that , can't he be jealous..

I mean she is scared out of her wits

But how can he say such a thing!!!

hate hate hate him

@ black : Yahoooooooooooooo ! we are gonna get your scenes today, haiiiii me jumping up and down with excitement ! haiiiiiii Suchi, a NvRen scene, and your retreat ! Its pure heaven !!! 😉 Can you post the first one soon ? pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee ? with cherry on top ? 😳😆

@ maroon : suchi, I will help you ! I have had it with this spineless idiot too !! I so wanted to whack him tonight !!! 😡

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Simran , Anju , milieee , Payal , shovu  hu all r u dear ? Sorry if missed some1 .

@simran Oh dear I thnk Viren's other name also cn b TSUNAMI CYCLIC VIREN becozzzz tomm it will hit Sood house .

@Anju hu r ur mom dear ? I hope she recovered Fully . My Prayers n gd wishes r always wid her .watngg for ur Longg analysis .Also for ur Prediction :)

@milieee awwwwww swwets plzzz get well soon . Tc of urself . lovvvv u .

@shovu Jaannn hu r u dear ? missed u alott . yest also i thnk u didn't come ol . come soon jaan . will miss u
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahix3

Hey di. I'm okay. Getting sick sort of but am okay. Watching the NivRen scene is made me feel good but the show as of right now just makes me sad

Please take care of yourself sweetie. It's snowing hard now. Well personally love snow but only when I don't have to get out of house. It's started piling up now, hope is  not going to be like last time.
xaviara thumbnail
@ Anju : how is you mom doing sweetheart ?? Give her my love, regards and best wishes !! *hugs*

Am waiting for your Analysis sweetie, so write one soon !!!
😆
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I will start writing in fwe minutes I am finishing up illustrating for a kids book that we are doing. 
its fun thats why my mood is still good. 

Han yaar Seriously , not only we should throw him we should tie both divya and sid together and throw them in an empty well with no water. I mean we do not want to kill them. 

And then , give them only karele ( bitter goud) to eat for one entire year. 

P.S I hate karele..

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@suchii hu r u jaan ? Wowwwwwwwwww we gonnaaa get ur retreatt . Woww amazinggg . Ur retreat , NivRen's scene n pluss tomm upcomingg dhasu mahaei . Woww wht else we want ? yupieeeee .Suchi post it soon dear . can'tt waitttt 

Yaar serioullyy Suchi i m wid u . I m sooo sooo pissedd of sidya tht can't tell u 😡😡.Bunch of IDIOTS 😡😡. It would b better if they just stay out of Nivren's life . go 2 hell . 😡😡
Edited by sushmitadutta - 13 years ago
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
anju sorry dear I didn't know about your mom being sick. So what happened and how is she now?
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mahix3

At least we have each other Suchi di.
I mean like you go away for a little while and look, they forget us! 
But hey, I'll never forget my Suchi Di (:

OMG.. aisa kabhi ho sakta hai ki mein tum dono ko bhool jayun.. You both are life of this NiVren thread yaar... I saw both of you posted but I was in a hurry to pen down my thoughts isliye kuch naam rah gaye..I am sooooo soooooorrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy... I am holding my ears and doing uthak baithak..Please maaf kar do...
Suchi, please sorry because of this do not stop writing your weekend scenes.. I survive on them..
Mahi,  feel better soon. It is snowing so much yaar.. I am already tired of this snow...

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjubala

Hi Girls... I read last few pages and was happy that you all missed me... Oh!!! you all are sweethearts just like my Viren..

Milee, please take rest and feel better soon.
Navz, loved your points about the NiVren scene - yes they are husband wife in true sense and give importance to each other's happiness more than to themselves. This is the beauty of this relationship. I am glad that your little nephew is fully recovered. Give him hug from my side and a kiss too. I am missing my nephew..

Zarmeen, I am glad you are online and posting. Hope you have recovered fully. Hi to Rachna, Sanju, Moni, Payal. Simran, Ashly, Ketty  and others. Simran my mom is better. Thanks for asking and keep praying.
I loved today's episode - no I am not sadistic but the story moved ahead and I have so much to write about it. I will surely put my points down as I have not done after Monday. But today, wait for my analysis. I have a meeting in a short while. So will be back.

I hope your mom is doing better sweetie. I can't wait for your analysis. Past few days was endless torture on Nivi, today too, but we had a slight ray of sunshine seeing Nivi's Viren today. I hope we have bright sunny day with  lots of NivRen.
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

anju sorry dear I didn't know about your mom being sick. So what happened and how is she now?

Hi Suchi, she has been disgnosed with some lung disease and it is the initial stage. We have not told her anything as we are hopeful that it will be stable after 1 month of treatment. She is feeling better. Thanks for asking