Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Hello Girls:

So just read the article. Thank u so much Faiza for the link. We all knew it yaar hamara hero hai na so we don't have to worry abt anything. He will always be there for Nivi whenever Nivi needs him and I was reading the other article again and it also said that whatever will happen it will rock Nivren relationship so I'm guessing something tooo good will happen and is really looking forward to it.

HI Zarmeen. How r u now? And which other article hun. Please give us the link pls.....
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
last part-
vd nandu in kitchen nivi comes in promo dress. vd asks 4 details abt nite. nandu interrupts with bs juice. vd sends nandu n turns to stove. dd cc sid with bs. cc asks dd to move med tray but bs says let it be nivi'll take care. bs continuously asks 4 nivi. cc takes nandu to store 2 change bs room curtains. (????????) bs sends sid 2 office. dd sees nivi arranging BT. dd has weird expression. nandu tells bs called nivi. she looks at him fm outside his room.bs alone in room takes juice n coughs. nivi came running. bs says he didnt take med as she didnt come. coming up scene. yd super angry, cc smirk. bs wonders.

precap-promo
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SnehaNivRenFan

HI Zarmeen. How r u now? And which other article hun. Please give us the link pls.....

Hey Sneha I'm good. Yaar I was talking abt same TC article that was posted yesterday.
ashred12 thumbnail
dears...see only 1st say 10 mins, only 4 nivren
shana_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanKi4eva

Nivi says Mere viren pe garv ho 😳

she loves him!

Yuppppppp
NivRen Rockinnnnnnn
Lets see when she feels that she loves him and how?
Edited by shana_83 - 13 years ago
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashred12

last part-

vd nandu in kitchen nivi comes in promo dress. vd asks 4 details abt nite. nandu interrupts with bs juice. vd sends nandu n turns to stove. dd cc sid with bs. cc asks dd to move med tray but bs says let it be nivi'll take care. bs continuously asks 4 nivi. cc takes nandu to store 2 change bs room curtains. (????????) bs sends sid 2 office. dd sees nivi arranging BT. dd has weird expression. nandu tells bs called nivi. she looks at him fm outside his room.bs alone in room takes juice n coughs. nivi came running. bs says he didnt take med as she didnt come. coming up scene. yd super angry, cc smirk. bs wonders.

precap-promo

Thanks Ashly for summary. I don't know what we can do without you. It is good that we got a glimpse of Viren today. I hope he is there from beginning in tomorrow's episode and I hope BS finds out what his family is trying to do with Nivi. 
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lets see what happens tomorrow..
Thanks Ash!

for update : )

Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanKi4eva

Nivi says Mere viren pe garv ho 😳

she loves him!

OMG she actually says mera Viren. I thought Ashly might have mistyped it since she was positng online. OMG am so happy ....... Imagine how Viren would have felt hearing this ðŸ˜³
shana_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Ashly for the update. Only 1 NivRen scene is enough to cheer us.😊
ashred12 thumbnail
finally nivi has accepted viren completely, else she wudnt say "my viren" n wen he quoted it she didnt deny..viren has already reached d stars..but she is still not fully aware...cant blame her its coz of d madness track...poor girl was missing him so badly alnite i think...i just hope viren comes in d 1st half...