Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kolv thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Looking at the past history of CCBM where culprits/evils have been ignored and story moves into some other direction, I am wondering if the MP will also be identifed by someone in the family and then just ignored and they start with some other new twist. Below are some resons that make me worry about this:

1) Almost everyone in the Sood house has heard that JW killed Bhuvan. YD conviniently disagrees on this one. But, why doesn't Sid or BS or VD try to investigate and see if this may be actually true especially since they know how cruel JAAL are?

2) Sid knows Keshav is innocent and JW is the criminal behind that factory incident and yet he doesn't seem to be doing anything about it. Even BS feels Kesahav is innocent, yet he doesn't ask someone to investigate. Why?

3) Viren has heard about Nivi's mom's death and Keshav being wrongly blamed, yet why doesn't he try and find the truth?

4) If MP is one of the Sood members, then what will be the fate of the MP once revealed? I dont see any Sood member who can be just kicked out of the house (like they did with choti ma in Bidaai). If CC is the MP, she cannot be kicked out since she seems to be a key lead of CCBM (similar to Ranvir's mom in Bidaai). If JW is kicked out, then how can CC stay alone? If VD or YD or Sid are the MP, then will they kick them out? Only option is for one of the servants to be the MP which is a very week plot.

5) Viren knows how cruel CC is and also how dangerous MP is (considering the fire incident), yet I dont see him taking any strong actions against CC. I am surprised that he said he will commit suicide which is an indication of a weak character and we definately didn't expect that from him. Maybe he is doing something behind the scenes, but we cant beleive it unless they show it.

I think the main reason for all the above is because the evil have a very strong role in CCBM. JAAL are Viren's parents hence he cannot take any drastic actions against them. Sid and others are way to considerate to do anything strong against them. Sid cannot confront his own dad's murderer, so I dont see what other major thing can happen for him or others to do anything.Only thing that can happen here is for Viren and Nivi to take over all the pain and continue. The MP is surely going to rest in peace .
Edited by kolv - 13 years ago
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
guys i was watching this old video of KM...omg..actually stumbled upon it by mistake on YT..check it out..

some things I noted.
KM looks much better now..more matured..i like him now..
he can do romantic scenes so easily..i think he is a natural actor..so viren is little hatke charac for him too.
I wish this kind of episode will be done with Nivi and Viren
Look at him on the beach?? in shorts and then almost biting that actress's ear and sleeping in her lap?? OMG...

please I hope CT see this video and show us some date of Nivren like this where Nivi is dressed beautifully..even though not wearing a sarong or shorts..but still...omg I was just picturing Nivi in this whole video and it made me smile just imagining how beautiful and cute they would look doing all this. I am night dreaming about them on the beach now. 
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kolv

Looking at the past history of CCBM where culprits/evils have been ignored and story moves into some other direction, I am wondering if the MP will also be identifed by someone in the family and then just ignored and they start with some other new twist. Below are some resons that make me worry about this:

wow what major points yaar..i think CT also like to keep their tracks hidden in BADAL just like their Chaand. haha. so funny right?? all tracks are left incomplete and no one seems to be interested in closing any chapters?? wow at this rate this serial will go on for 5 yrs. man..i hope they grow up and mature the topic and close some tracks and move on..
Edited by simran728 - 13 years ago
Alaria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello darlings ๐Ÿค—
I haven't had the heart to watch the epi's  but I've been reading up on the updates. Simran, I agree with you that CCBM has too many unclosed chapters.
I hope for once CTs use their brain and do something right. From my point of view, I feel they should make Sid the MP. This will help them close two tracks properly . First, Divya would come to know of Sid & Nivi's past and second being, Sid finally has something to do and can finally have a confrontation, unleash his bottled  up emotions, get closure and start working on moving ahead in life.
Viren is already an established and well like character on the show. Turning him into a MP serves no purpose and could possibly backfire because this character change might have a negative impact on NivRen fans.
CC & JW or the employees being the MP is just so darn boring!! *Yawn*
But currently my bet is on Jawahar being the culprit!! ๐Ÿ˜ก I hope this maha episode has something substantial because the other maha episode was just a useless torture of watching Nivi being terrorized for an hour. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Edited by Ashly19 - 13 years ago
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: simran728

guys i was watching this old video of KM...omg..actually stumbled upon it by mistake on YT..check it out..

some things I noted.
KM looks much better now..more matured..i like him now..
he can do romantic scenes so easily..i think he is a natural actor..so viren is little hatke charac for him too.
I wish this kind of episode will be done with Nivi and Viren
Look at him on the beach?? in shorts and then almost biting that actress's ear and sleeping in her lap?? OMG...

please I hope CT see this video and show us some date of Nivren like this where Nivi is dressed beautifully..even though not wearing a sarong or shorts..but still...omg I was just picturing Nivi in this whole video and it made me smile just imagining how beautiful and cute they would look doing all this. I am night dreaming about them on the beach now. 

yeah simo he was 20 back then...heheh
lol a scene like this between NivRen? forget about it. Neha is a shy one, lol. she was nervous being kissed by abishek and this is kinshuk we r talking bout lol!
and RS ji is a vry clean guy. he will never show such scene..believe me we were literally begging him to show us a scene like this during bidaai but nope. he never fulfilled it =(
shana_83 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanKi4eva

yeah simo he was 20 back then...heheh
lol a scene like this between NivRen? forget about it. Neha is a shy one, lol. she was nervous being kissed by abishek and this is kinshuk we r talking bout lol!
and RS ji is a vry clean guy. he will never show such scene..believe me we were literally begging him to show us a scene like this during bidaai but nope. he never fulfilled it =(

Hey Sanju jannu๐Ÿค— I guess you are right. RS will not show those stuff at all. And about Neha..I have not watched that episode. But I read somewhere that Neha was not kissed by Abhishek...it was just a prank made by the Creatives to get a nervous/hesitated expression of Neha.
KinSanj thumbnail
Originally posted by: shana_83

Hey Sanju jannu๐Ÿค— I guess you are right. RS will not show those stuff at all. And about Neha..I have not watched that episode. But I read somewhere that Neha was not kissed by Abhishek...it was just a prank made by the Creatives to get a nervous/hesitated expression of Neha.

yeah but she was uncomfortable being kissed by him on the forehead yaar...she is a shy one!
KinSanj thumbnail
everyone out here...I want you guys to participate in the caption contest! shikhs has done so much hardwork for u all...c'mon u can do this much by posting a few funny captions on those pics guys!
c'mon get ur thinking caps on and participate otherwise i won't make any nivren vms for u guys! yes take it as a threat! ๐Ÿ˜†
shana_83 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanKi4eva

everyone out here...I want you guys to participate in the caption contest! shikhs has done so much hardwork for u all...c'mon u can do this much by posting a few funny captions on those pics guys!

c'mon get ur thinking caps on and participate otherwise i won't make any nivren vms for u guys! yes take it as a threat! ๐Ÿ˜†

Actually I was waiting for Sikha to upload the pictures again. I will send her today night. So chill yaaar. Don't say ki you will not make NivRen VM for us. Thats the only hope for us. Tujhe to pata hai ki Creatives are not going to fulfill our wish.
KinSanj thumbnail
shana if this the way it takes u all to participate then i will do it..bwahahaha..i am the evil sanju now!