Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Excruciating

Hey, Simran, Ketty, Rach!! How are you girls, doing? God, this week really sucks, right? It has been such a downer. I admire the fact that you girls at least still are online and discussing everything relentlessly (I absolutely adore Simran, I still cannot believe she googled the distance between Delhi & Shimla, I thought that was awesome 😃). I have just not been motivated enough to even do that, forget about watching the sucky episode. 😔 I guess, so the only hope now is on the maha episode. Hopefully, it brings about some sort of conclusion of this MP track!!

i know right?? google is great. well my main reason was to see if Viren can come back soon. but i was mighty upset when distance was so much....i dont much abt india cities and see we all think and live for nivren so i had to think for them.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran728

i know right?? google is great. well my main reason was to see if Viren can come back soon. but i was mighty upset when distance was so much....i dont much abt india cities and see we all think and live for nivren so i had to think for them.

Simran he can come early by plane as it is just 2 hr run by plane but by car its difficult. But you didn't gave your comment and questions today what happened
simran728 thumbnail

Millie thanks for giving these updates I am so happy that NT dadi didn't got weak in front of keshav I am so proud of Yash he stand with her dadi at every moment like Viren is Nivi's support in the same way Yash is dadi support though very young but very solid when it comes to protect his dadi or sister (I agree with you both have got determination and strenght from dadi) On mahapooja days I gave you analogies of relation Nivi and Viren holds. I said Dadi for Nivi (loving and caring) = Dada for Viren (loves but strict), Keshav for Nivi = Yashodhara for Viren (both are too much engrosed in hatred with each other that doesn't understand they are hurting their own kids but are not culprit), Yash for Nivi = Vandana for Viren (cares for them verymuch and always there for them),  Divya for Nivi = Sid for Viren (loves their siblings but could never understand them), HePa for Nivi (Cares for her but their love for divya is much more than her care for nivi) = JAAL for Viren (Cares for him but their hatred for Nivi is much more than their care for their own son) here I feel so sorry for Viren that his own parents can be compared with Nivi's chacha chachi atleast HEPA are outsiders and their love for their daughter make them do this but JAAL their ego, greed and hatred take the upper hand then their love for their on son. Chanchal sometime showed her concern for Viren but Jawaher it looks like he just despise Viren's sight and doesn't want to see him. 

very well compared here Rachu. I love how you go relationships covered. thanks for giving a different POV. I love it that you are so insightful. 
Millie thanks for giving these updates I am so happy that NT dadi didn't got weak in front of keshav I am so proud of Yash he stand with her dadi at every moment like Viren is Nivi's support in the same way Yash is dadi support though very young but very solid when it comes to protect his dadi or sister (I agree with you both have got determination and strenght from dadi) On mahapooja days I gave you analogies of relation Nivi and Viren holds. I said Dadi for Nivi (loving and caring) = Dada for Viren (loves but strict), Keshav for Nivi = Yashodhara for Viren (both are too much engrosed in hatred with each other that doesn't understand they are hurting their own kids but are not culprit), Yash for Nivi = Vandana for Viren (cares for them verymuch and always there for them),  Divya for Nivi = Sid for Viren (loves their siblings but could never understand them), HePa for Nivi (Cares for her but their love for divya is much more than her care for nivi) = JAAL for Viren (Cares for him but their hatred for Nivi is much more than their care for their own son) here I feel so sorry for Viren that his own parents can be compared with Nivi's chacha chachi atleast HEPA are outsiders and their love for their daughter make them do this but JAAL their ego, greed and hatred take the upper hand then their love for their on son. Chanchal sometime showed her concern for Viren but Jawaher it looks like he just despise Viren's sight and doesn't want to see him. [/QUOTE]

very well compared here Rachu. I love how you go relationships covered. thanks for giving a different POV. I love it that you are so insightful. 
[/QUOTE]
Thanks Simran for liking it and I am waiting for your analysis sweetu.
simran728 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gmann2010

I was just watching rope scene again and saw that even after standing on that stool, Nivi couldn't reach fan, how can she tie the other end of rope to the fan? Seriously yaar these people need brain transplant (if that's possible). No body uses their brain anymore and CT thinks we are idiots too. Argh.. Can't take it anymore. They better resolve whole MP track this week otherwise they are definitely going to lose TRPs.

noope no brain at all Ketty. somtimes with so many writers but they still miss out on things and make bloopers and make us viewers look stupid. we have found so many mistakes so far its not even funny.

please go and see the scene day before yday when Nivi enters VD room when Phone is ringing. there Nivi does not have cell phone in her hands when she is approaching the ringing phone.  but all of a sudden they realize...TING TONG..next scene Viren is going to call Nivi..so guess what?? Oye Part time assistant "hand over the phone to her"...great. like we are idiots. they need to think thru before they present something. 

noope no brain at all Ketty. somtimes with so many writers but they still miss out on things and make bloopers and make us viewers look stupid. we have found so many mistakes so far its not even funny.

please go and see the scene day before yday when Nivi enters VD room when Phone is ringing. there Nivi does not have cell phone in her hands when she is approaching the ringing phone.  but all of a sudden they realize...TING TONG..next scene Viren is going to call Nivi..so guess what?? Oye Part time assistant "hand over the phone to her"...great. like we are idiots. they need to think thru before they present something. 

Oops Simran you analyse so minutely. Jaan when even after knowing the true colors of JAAL they still decieved by Chanchal. Chanchal to aise hi chinta karti hai she has full control on house every other character is puppet in her hands and she plays with them. then cell phone is to small thing so just chill and relax
Bold😆😆 parttime assitant no Jaan it was MP himself he told Nivi now Viren will call go and attend the callEdited by Cutie-NivRen - 13 years ago
simran728 thumbnail
Thanks Simran for liking it and I am waiting for your analysis sweetu.

actually Rachu..i did not have the guts to watch the show. see yday i was staring at my computer screen and was debating to hit the play button or not. but i was scared that i will cry seeing Nivi cry and i am sorry but i swear on god...But i will watch today yday episode and toda's episode and posts my thoughts.....i cannot stand DD, Sid, VD. they are just soooo weak that i feel like puking......even word weak is strong in front of them...even Sid has no brain to think and he cant stand up at all. I mean why would CT show such weak characters that they as good as not having on the screen.

If CC was directly fighting with Nivi the results would have been same...others having there is not helping or resolving or worsening the situation anyway...oh man this better be the so called calm before the TORNADO VIREN hits the Sood house on Saturday. I would not be surpised if he slaps CC bcos this is too much now. 

What do you think abt my story that this time Viren will not come to save but will come after the fact when Nivi has fought for herself with CC. Nivi will not leave the house n instead will fight for herself with CC. bcos she promised Viren she will wait and she will fight for that promise. She will leave when viren comes and when he will ask her..but not until..thats shud be her answer to CC.

Bcos its haunting me that Viren would use such dialog without any deeper meaning. He knew what his Mum is going to do. he knows her. so thats to motivate and encourage Nivi he used that dialog. otherwise why would he need to ask her..."you will wait for me right?" 

I love your story as Neha said Viren will come like her superman to save her so I highly doubt this. I want to see Viren from the starting of everything like we saw in wedding confrontation not in the end say 2 dialogs and story ends. I am dreading the the twist going to shock Nivi.

simran728 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

I love your story as Neha said Viren will come like her superman to save her so I highly doubt this. I want to see Viren from the starting of everything like we saw in wedding confrontation not in the end say 2 dialogs and story ends. I am dreading the the twist going to shock Nivi.

yea twists can mean so many things since there are so many tracks running in parallel. lets hope for the best. dont you think the idea of Viren coming and rescuing Nivi has become old now.?? dont you want to see anything different?? even with DD and Nivi confrontation..Viren had to come in between. i just want Nivi to stand up for once and fight by herself ...then Viren will be proud of her too. 
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

yea twists can mean so many things since there are so many tracks running in parallel. lets hope for the best. dont you think the idea of Viren coming and rescuing Nivi has become old now.?? dont you want to see anything different?? even with DD and Nivi confrontation..Viren had to come in between. i just want Nivi to stand up for once and fight by herself ...then Viren will be proud of her too. 

Well Simran, it will be great to see Nivi stand on her ground without help from anyone. But right now she is all alone and everyone in that Mad House thinks she is going insane. It is really hard to survive for long time. You need someone who believe in you. It is not about taunts, insults, or physical abuse, they are messing up with her mind. This kind of abuse is really hard to fight on your own. Nivi can keep saying she is not mad but what if people around her don't listen to her. She won't be able to do much other than shouting and that can prove more that she is not in her right mind. I am not sure if I am making any sense.
Edited by gmann2010 - 13 years ago