NivRen - Friendship or Love? - Page 50

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by milee1014

No dear Sid did not suspect her or anything. actually he was the one who said that its not correct we have to see thru Nivi POV "there must be something going on" I don;t remember the entire dialogue but it means that what we see thru our eyes may be deceiving. But it was Lalji's phone thing which made Sid,VD, DD think again. CC got lucky with that. When Vandana said that we need to wait for Viren to come before we take any decison even Sid was like yes Nivi is our family adn we need to think properly before making any conclusion or deciosions.
I did not see the precap but what Sid must have said was in context that are you mad to think I will be behind all those incidents but I hope it gets cleared then and theri between them.
But CC won't sit quite she will play another game with Nivi and makes her scream and do all those kind of things where people who see her think that she is completley lost it. That's when I think he will say yes lets take her to Doctor (as per article) that he is thinking they are doing this for her own good.
Right now in that family only and only Viren knows that someone is behind this crazy thing business. So whatever all the people are doing is correct from their POV. CC is showing them what needs to be shown and make them think taht they need to take care of Nivi. Hope I made any sense
Dear you made perfect sense. And I am not angry at Sid because of precap anyone's first reply back will be are u mad if someone accuse you of crime like that. I am upset with them because they always falls for CC's trap. I know lalaji kaka put the final nail that needed in Nivi's madness coffin by telling CC that phone thing. But still they all r really gullible and that's why CC always wins with them.
Originally posted by gmann2010

Seriously yaar they give us NivRen scene like prasad bat rahe ho. You know I loved that date wala Friday episode, I want another one like that pretty soon. So bad that they fill up episodes after episodes on torture but can't give us straight few episodes about masti and romance.
OMVVV!!!
LMAAAAAAAAAAAAO, PRASAD BAAT RAHE HO!!
🀣🀣🀣
Honestly, I SOOOOOO Agree With You Ketty Dii!!!
It's SOO Annoying.
I Mean, They Show More SidYa Crap Than NivRen!
LIKE HELLO, THE STORY'S ALL ABOUT NIVI, NOT PB!!!

And They Can Show Pratap And HL Having Old School Romance ... URGGH!! 😑
LIKE COME ON DUDE! ... It's NivRen Romance!
Its Soooo Nice When NivRen Do Masti And Have A Romantic Scene Between Them. I Like, INVADE My Replay Button God Knows How Many Times! πŸ˜†

And I Reallly Think It's HIGHT Time They Get Nivi's Next Smile On Her Face. Like Us Guys And Viren ARE DYING FOR HER 20TH SMILE!!
I've Ran Outta Paitence Seeing Nivi Cry!

AND TORTURE. The CT's Are Just Masterclass Are That!

Originally posted by milee1014

Oh RAchu, I understand don't worry dear. That is the reason I wrote VD, DD, Sid are right in their own place.
Ok about dadi, she was just so determined the way she said to Yash that you should just listen to me, don't worry about others even though everyone broke relation with Nivi I don't she is my girl I brought her up and cannot let anything happen to her. She was just brilliant and you know how Sarita JOshi acts right? Brilliatn performanceπŸ‘ adn Yash included in that, first he looks at his father but then he saw the concern in his dadi's eyes so with so much determination tells her that I will go first thing in th emorning to bring panditji.πŸ‘

I just don't get this Keshav, is he such a stone hearted person. That is the reason his wife just committed suicide no wonder about it. He is listening to all the things going around with Nivi but he still does not want to look into it, he again wanted to stop his mom today but she just did not budge into his talk, she just cut him off.πŸ‘πŸ‘
I am telling you we can expect CC & JW are like that but I never expected Keshav but today whatever respect I had for him just lost it. He did not show even an inch of remorse for his daughter.
See even Hema and Pratap were worried about Nivi but not Keshav is hatred and ego that important than your kids life.
Nirmala may have been mentally instable and YD may have taunted but if she did not get enough support or love from Keshav how could she survived. That is the reason I am saying no wonder Nirmala committed suicide.
Millie thanks for giving these updates I am so happy that NT dadi didn't got weak in front of keshav I am so proud of Yash he stand with her dadi at every moment like Viren is Nivi's support in the same way Yash is dadi support though very young but very solid when it comes to protect his dadi or sister (I agree with you both have got determination and strenght from dadi) On mahapooja days I gave you analogies of relation Nivi and Viren holds. I said Dadi for Nivi (loving and caring) = Dada for Viren (loves but strict), Keshav for Nivi = Yashodhara for Viren (both are too much engrosed in hatred with each other that doesn't understand they are hurting their own kids but are not culprit), Yash for Nivi = Vandana for Viren (cares for them verymuch and always there for them),  Divya for Nivi = Sid for Viren (loves their siblings but could never understand them), HePa for Nivi (Cares for her but their love for divya is much more than her care for nivi) = JAAL for Viren (Cares for him but their hatred for Nivi is much more than their care for their own son) here I feel so sorry for Viren that his own parents can be compared with Nivi's chacha chachi atleast HEPA are outsiders and their love for their daughter make them do this but JAAL their ego, greed and hatred take the upper hand then their love for their on son. Chanchal sometime showed her concern for Viren but Jawaher it looks like he just despise Viren's sight and doesn't want to see him. 
OK like the Maha episode better not be staging Nivi drawing gasps of horror from the Sood Parivaar as she battles aimlessly in her defense trying to shrugg off any concerns of mental instability the family is thrashing at her. Or more mysterious schemes, lightbulbs gone missing, unexplained acts of arson, ropes emerging on ceilings, and oh my god please not that crazy room with the antique phone that always seems to go on in Nivi's presence. Like seriously. That drama, i.e the whole CC accusing and instigating Nivi to the point she is left with no choice but be assertive, by hollering it out, in denying the fact that she is crazy, should be done with by Friday. What the Maha episode better show is the aftermath or Viren's entry and not leave this to the ending scene. I don't know about Nivi, but I will go crazy for sure if they resort to doing that. I want this, like all of you, to be done, stamped and put away with by saturday without any delay or dragging. *fingers crossed* 
I was just watching rope scene again and saw that even after standing on that stool, Nivi couldn't reach fan, how can she tie the other end of rope to the fan? Seriously yaar these people need brain transplant (if that's possible). No body uses their brain anymore and CT thinks we are idiots too. Argh.. Can't take it anymore. They better resolve whole MP track this week otherwise they are definitely going to lose TRPs.
hey ma drling gud mrning!

@ Rachu: u didn't see my new vm πŸ˜”
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

hey ma drling gud mrning!

@ Rachu: u didn't see my new vm πŸ˜”
Sorry saw it right now only sholly😳
πŸ€— dats okie rachu...
anyways so wht do u all think? will viren's grey shade, i mean the possesive shade will be exposed in thsi maha episode? I think it will be!
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

πŸ€— dats okie rachu...
anyways so wht do u all think? will viren's grey shade, i mean the possesive shade will be exposed in thsi maha episode? I think it will be!
Me too think it will happen I sometime feel bit of his past may be revealed in this mahaepisode which might shock Nivi and his possessive side will come out these are the 2 things which can actually shock her or the MP may be disclosed which will alltogether shock Nivi.
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Me too think it will happen I sometime feel bit of his past may be revealed in this mahaepisode which might shock Nivi and his possessive side will come out these are the 2 things which can actually shock her or the MP may be disclosed which will alltogether shock Nivi.
nhi yaar i think the shck they r speaking about is nivi's mom. remember no onw is aware of nirmala's mental condition. except the elders!