Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Wow Millie your analysis is awesome loved it tell me the part where Dadi even answered Keshav actually I can't see the whole episode so want to see dadi's scene with Keshav. Millie actually we hadn't watched the epiosode so never know Divya's expressions, VD or Sid side so we predicted like this because from written update it looked like they just accepted everything but can't see it may be after Viren.

Oh RAchu, I understand don't worry dear. That is the reason I wrote VD, DD, Sid are right in their own place.
Ok about dadi, she was just so determined the way she said to Yash that you should just listen to me, don't worry about others even though everyone broke relation with Nivi I don't she is my girl I brought her up and cannot let anything happen to her. She was just brilliant and you know how Sarita JOshi acts right? Brilliatn performanceπŸ‘ adn Yash included in that, first he looks at his father but then he saw the concern in his dadi's eyes so with so much determination tells her that I will go first thing in th emorning to bring panditji.πŸ‘

I just don't get this Keshav, is he such a stone hearted person. That is the reason his wife just committed suicide no wonder about it. He is listening to all the things going around with Nivi but he still does not want to look into it, he again wanted to stop his mom today but she just did not budge into his talk, she just cut him off.πŸ‘πŸ‘
I am telling you we can expect CC & JW are like that but I never expected Keshav but today whatever respect I had for him just lost it. He did not show even an inch of remorse for his daughter.
See even Hema and Pratap were worried about Nivi but not Keshav is hatred and ego that important than your kids life.
Nirmala may have been mentally instable and YD may have taunted but if she did not get enough support or love from Keshav how could she survived. That is the reason I am saying no wonder Nirmala committed suicide.
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: FaizaNivRen

Inshallah Inshallah Inshallah!!!!
Hopefully This Whole MP Track Ends On Saturday.
Ya Know, I've Lost Count. For How Many MONTHS Has It Been Dragging On For?
VIREN HAS TO COME ON SATURDAY. I DON'T CARE BUT HE HAS TO COME!
It's A MAHA episode. Its Not Gonna Be MAHA, If Our MAHIYA Isn't There!!

Why Do I Also Have A Feeling That It's Also Gonna End On Saturday. With Viren Making His Entry In Last Scene Saying Something SOOO Filmy Like, RUK JAAAAIYE!!!

I REALLY DO NOT WANT THAT FILMY ENTRY. Make It A TAD Realisitic!!

And Praises, Oh Payal Dii, You Deserved To Be Praised, My Sweeet Misrii!!!

Oh, Faiza. πŸ˜† You are hilarious. I flipped out at what you said (in bold)🀣
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Excruciating

Hey, Simran, Ketty, Rach!! How are you girls, doing? God, this week really sucks, right? It has been such a downer. I admire the fact that you girls at least still are online and discussing everything relentlessly (I absolutely adore Simran, I still cannot believe she googled the distance between Delhi & Shimla, I thought that was awesome πŸ˜ƒ). I have just not been motivated enough to even do that, forget about watching the sucky episode. πŸ˜” I guess, so the only hope now is on the maha episode. Hopefully, it brings about some sort of conclusion of this MP track!!

Hi Payal, how r u sweetie? Actually I was down too in morning but then reading all those prediction I just got boost I needed. πŸ˜ƒ I am not looking forward to tomorrow's episode but let's see we have something to cheer about in maha episode. I really want this weekend to be good.
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Oh, Faiza. πŸ˜† You are hilarious. I flipped out at what you said (in bold)🀣

OMVV, Payal Diii!!!
That Was Just A Spur The Moment Thing ... πŸ˜†
But I Mean, He Is Our Mahiya πŸ˜‰
And I Don't See The Point Of A MAHA Episode, If "CCBM'S TRP BOOSTER", According To The CT's, Isn't There ... πŸ˜•
gmann2010 thumbnail

Inshallah Inshallah Inshallah!!!!
Hopefully This Whole MP Track Ends On Saturday.
Ya Know, I've Lost Count. For How Many MONTHS Has It Been Dragging On For?
VIREN HAS TO COME ON SATURDAY. I DON'T CARE BUT HE HAS TO COME!
It's A MAHA episode. Its Not Gonna Be MAHA, If Our MAHIYA Isn't There!!

Why Do I Also Have A Feeling That It's Also Gonna End On Saturday. With Viren Making His Entry In Last Scene Saying Something SOOO Filmy Like, RUK JAAAAIYE!!!

I REALLY DO NOT WANT THAT FILMY ENTRY. Make It A TAD Realisitic!!

And Praises, Oh Payal Dii, You Deserved To Be Praised, My Sweeet Misrii!!!

LOL sweetie that's true it won't be maha episode without Viren. And I don't want to see just a glimpse of him in that episode at end and we see episode ending on his angry face. four days/2 hours torture that we got is enough. I want maha episode to start with his angry face.
milee1014 thumbnail

Milee, great analysis, dear, as usual. And, I agree with you about Divya. Though I dislike her a lot, in today's episode, yes she was not being bad but more like being concerned for Nivedita. And, honestly, she actually stuck to her character today, wherein, you know how she just says whatever she thinks and whatever that comes to her mind. She never ever thinks in advance about the consequences and what the impact of her saying something would be. So, here as well, she just blurted out her concerns/fears about Nivi not being okay, without realizing that she is aggravating CC's plan..

Yes, Payal Divya did not know that her reminding all those incidents are working for CC but she was concerned for her sister.

When Vandana said that whatever is the matter we need to take care of Nivi, again CC used it for own reasons saying that means you are saying Nivi is not capable of handling herself right? she just puts words into your mouth.😑
At the end it was Sid who said whatever it is Nivi is our family adn we need to think it properly before any decision adn before too he was like we should think from Nivi's POV that "whatever is visible is not truth" but that's when Lalji said about phone and everyone of them VD, DD, Sid got shock of their lifes.
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gmann2010

LOL sweetie that's true it won't be maha episode without Viren. And I don't want to see just a glimpse of him in that episode at end and we see episode ending on his angry face. four days/2 hours torture that we got is enough. I want maha episode to start with his angry face.

Ketty Diii!!!!
I Agree With You.
The Episode HAS To Start ON Viren's Face, Not END On It.
'Cos That's Just Absurd. Making Us Wait For ONE More, Then On Monday Seeing Him Again.
Why Do The Ct's Do This For, I Can;t Find A Reasonable Explanation.
Don't They WANT Their Show To Be NUMBER ONE???
Well, I Have A Way:
1 - MP TRACK - END IT ASAP
2 - Viren - BRING OUR MAHIYA BACK IF YOU WANT YOU'RE SHOW TO BE A MAHA SHOW!
3 - After That ... GET NIVI TO FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM!!
4 - NivRen Romance πŸ˜‰

END RESULT - A NUMBER ONE SHOW!
ALL SMILES. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

But You See, We Guys Don't Die For Pathetic TRP's, We Die For A SINGLE NivRen Scene. Can't You Give Us That, Kanjooos!!!

AND SOON, WE WANT A WHOLE, A W.H.O.L.E, Episode, On NivRen. PLEASE. πŸ˜ƒ
milee1014 thumbnail

Milee thanks for analysis dear. I am not watching the show now a days but still love to read your POV. And you are right Nivi is getting stronger every day, she doesn't cry like she used to, she went right back to analyzing situation which says a lot. I know anyone at her place can do the same mistake of suspecting SId but still she didn't jump to conclusion. That again shows difference between Sid's trust on her and her trust on Sid. This shows that spineless jerk (pardon my language) didn't deserve her. I am really angry at him today. So far I was feeling sorry that he had to marry DD but today I think both deserve each other, it's a match made in haven. πŸ˜‘

Sorry sweetie I don't have big heart like you and just can't see VD, DD, and Sid with same kindness as you do. But love what you said about CC, she is pure evil and she does make Shakuni mama look good in front of her.

No dear Sid did not suspect her or anything. actually he was the one who said that its not correct we have to see thru Nivi POV "there must be something going on" I don;t remember the entire dialogue but it means that what we see thru our eyes may be deceiving. But it was Lalji's phone thing which made Sid,VD, DD think again. CC got lucky with that. When Vandana said that we need to wait for Viren to come before we take any decison even Sid was like yes Nivi is our family adn we need to think properly before making any conclusion or deciosions.
I did not see the precap but what Sid must have said was in context that are you mad to think I will be behind all those incidents but I hope it gets cleared then and theri between them.
But CC won't sit quite she will play another game with Nivi and makes her scream and do all those kind of things where people who see her think that she is completley lost it. That's when I think he will say yes lets take her to Doctor (as per article) that he is thinking they are doing this for her own good.
Right now in that family only and only Viren knows that someone is behind this crazy thing business. So whatever all the people are doing is correct from their POV. CC is showing them what needs to be shown and make them think taht they need to take care of Nivi. Hope I made any sense
milee1014 thumbnail

Ketty, you know I was thinking the same that tomorrow they can show whatever they want Nivi screaming and all but it should end on Viren's voice but Mahaepisode should start with him. But don't know what CT's will show.😑
gmann2010 thumbnail

Ketty Diii!!!!
I Agree With You.
The Episode HAS To Start ON Viren's Face, Not END On It.
'Cos That's Just Absurd. Making Us Wait For ONE More, Then On Monday Seeing Him Again.
Why Do The Ct's Do This For, I Can;t Find A Reasonable Explanation.
Don't They WANT Their Show To Be NUMBER ONE???
Well, I Have A Way:
1 - MP TRACK - END IT ASAP
2 - Viren - BRING OUR MAHIYA BACK IF YOU WANT YOU'RE SHOW TO BE A MAHA SHOW!
3 - After That ... GET NIVI TO FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM!!
4 - NivRen Romance πŸ˜‰

END RESULT - A NUMBER ONE SHOW!
ALL SMILES. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

But You See, We Guys Don't Die For Pathetic TRP's, We Die For A SINGLE NivRen Scene. Can't You Give Us That, Kanjooos!!!

AND SOON, WE WANT A WHOLE, A W.H.O.L.E, Episode, On NivRen. PLEASE. πŸ˜ƒ

Seriously yaar they give us NivRen scene like prasad bat rahe ho. You know I loved that date wala Friday episode, I want another one like that pretty soon. So bad that they fill up episodes after episodes on torture but can't give us straight few episodes about masti and romance.