Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: FaizaNivRen

I'm Not Even Gonna Bother Or Try Today. Litreally, I've Never EVER EVER Cried Watching A Indian Drama/Film. I Don't Even Think I've Cried This Much In My Entire 15 Years Of Existence Than I Have In This 21 Minutes. It Was HEART ACHING, HEART WRENCHING, And Paining And Killing To Watch/Hear/See Nivi Being Called A .... I Don't Even Wanna Say It.

OMV, How Can You Say That?  VD And Sid, Come On I Expected SO Much MORE From You Two. So Much More. CC And DD And HL, Are Just Pure MENTAL Idiots. I Thought That Pratap Would Be A Decent Character, Even He's A Jerk.

Yash And NT, I Am SO Proud Of You! YOU GUYS ROCKED TODAY'S EPISODE. TO HELL WITH THAT KESHAV.

BS, Thank You SO Much For Saying That Nivi Looked After You!!! Thank You!

Nivi, My Jaan, My Everything. No Please, Don't Cry. You Can't Make Yourself Weak Now, No!! This Is The Time When You HAVE To Prove To Everyone That Your Inner Strength And Goodness Will Prove Everyone Wrong.

I Swear, They Said Nivi's Not STRONG?
 It Takes Guts To Go Against Your Family To Get Married To A Guy Your Family Doesn't Want You To.
It Takes Guts To Rise Up Again After Being Fallen And Walked Over By Your Love.
It Takes Guts, To Sacrifice Your Love For Your Sister's Happiness.
It Takes Guts, To Fall In Love Again After Being Crushed By It.
It Takes Guts, To Live With A Family Where Each And Everyone Hates You.
It Takes Guts, To Live Without The Love Of A Mother, And Be Responsible For The House.
It Takes Guts, To Risk Your Life In Order To Save Your Dad's.
It Takes Guts, To Face The World Without The Support And Abscense Of The One You Love.
It Takes Guts To Prove The Wrong Right, And Battaling With ALL Your Strength And Might.
And You Say She's Not Strong?

Nivi, I Practically LOVE You. You Are Like SUCH A Role Model For Anyone Who Has To Live Their Life Knowing That All Kinds Of Troubles Could Fall On You, From Left Right Centre Up Or Down.
So Nivi, Please Don't Say Your Not Strong, 'Cos Your THE Strongest Person I Have Seen Till Now. You Rock My Socks!

Precap - Sid You Idiot, Selfish, Stupid, Ignorant Jerk. You And Your Wife SURELY Make A Good Couple. You Pair Of Losers. .. That's All I'm Gonna Say.

Viren - In A Way, I'm Glad Your Gone, So That Nivi Gets To Know How Strong She Really Is. And The Most Perfect Thing For Me Would Be For You To See How Strong Your Wife Is, In Front Of Your Eyes. You Will Be SO Proud Of Her. You Two SOO Need To Pair Up, You'll Make The Perfect Army Destroying Each And Every Evil Coming Your Way.
JUST COME BACK! PLEASE!

Mahaepisode - I'm Not Even Gonna Attempt To Go There. Another Twist? GO TO HELL. The Only Twist I Want Is A NivRen Twist. THAT'S IT. It's NOT Difficult To Understand, CT'S!

Hi Faiza, sweetie you are braver than me. I just couldn't get myself to watch today's episode after reading Ashly's summary. I loved what you said about Nivi's guts. Those moron never going to understand true worth of that diamond. CC and HL are going to cry pretty soon. I don't want to talk about Sid and VD as I was expecting more from them, Sid i can still understand that he has to grow spin to stan up for anyone, but VD promised NT dadi and she didn't do much either. Only two people right now is there who truly cares for Nivi and I hope they can able to help her in Viren's absence.
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Excruciating

Faiza, my jaan, yes I have been missing you as well. And, you know how terrible this week has been plus I have been a little busy at work too, so haven't posted any comments after the Monday episode (which reminds me, I didn't get any reaction from you about Roof Afza! Did you read that post of mine?) I agree with you in that the CTs are really testing our loyalty becasue seriously, if we were not this crazy about NiVRen, I don't think any of us would continue watching these episodes considering the current horrible track. I can understand your anger & frustration, but sweets, don't get unnecessarily worked-up about this. Just remember and be positive that at the end of the day NivRen are going to be okay and that's all should matter.

OHHHHHHHHHHHH, Sorry Payal Di!!! 😳
Yh I Understand How Hard It Must Be For You. Workload, Plus Looking After Yourself ... And Then Taking Time Out Just For Us To Sit And Read Every Post Before Giving You Breath Taking And Mesmirisng, Food Relates But AWESOMEEEEEEE Analysis Of Every Episode!

OMV, YES THE ROOF AFZA!!
Ya Know, I CRAVE For That So Much. Since In England Its Already SO Cold, But Nevertheless, I Find Excuses To Drink It. It's SOOOOOO Nice And Cold And Refreshing!! Mazaa Aaajaata Hain!!

And Nivi, I Think, After Marriage Has REALLY Blossomed. She Looks SO Beautiful And Elegant With Her Sarees And Jewellry. Just Like An Angel. She Really Suits A Saree SO Much! And The Pink One Is Just, WOW. I Think She Looks Awesome In Red, Then Pink, Then Blue/Greenish Colours. But YES, Nivi Is The "Aankho Ki Tandakh", I For Some Reason Just Seem To Remember Viren's "Kaano Vich Tandh Par Gayi", Since She is His Tandak.

OH, AND HAVE YOU GUYS NOTICED.
Nivi's Not Changed Her Saree, That Means That All The Episodes Till Now Have Been Shown To Be Like One Whole Day. And Viren Can't Just Come Back In A Day, Which Means, VIREN'S COMING BACK ON SATURDAY! Or Monday ... 😭
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Milee, great analysis, dear, as usual. And, I agree with you about Divya. Though I dislike her a lot, in today's episode, yes she was not being bad but more like being concerned for Nivedita. And, honestly, she actually stuck to her character today, wherein, you know how she just says whatever she thinks and whatever that comes to her mind. She never ever thinks in advance about the consequences and what the impact of her saying something would be. So, here as well, she just blurted out her concerns/fears about Nivi not being okay, without realizing that she is aggravating CC's plan.. Edited by Excruciating - 13 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow Millie your analysis is awesome loved it tell me the part where Dadi even answered Keshav actually I can't see the whole episode so want to see dadi's scene with Keshav. Millie actually we hadn't watched the epiosode so never know Divya's expressions, VD or Sid side so we predicted like this because from written update it looked like they just accepted everything but can't see it may be after Viren.
gmann2010 thumbnail
Milee thanks for analysis dear. I am not watching the show now a days but still love to read your POV. And you are right Nivi is getting stronger every day, she doesn't cry like she used to, she went right back to analyzing situation which says a lot. I know anyone at her place can do the same mistake of suspecting SId but still she didn't jump to conclusion. That again shows difference between Sid's trust on her and her trust on Sid. This shows that spineless jerk (pardon my language) didn't deserve her. I am really angry at him today. So far I was feeling sorry that he had to marry DD but today I think both deserve each other, it's a match made in haven. ðŸ˜¡

Sorry sweetie I don't have big heart like you and just can't see VD, DD, and Sid with same kindness as you do. But love what you said about CC, she is pure evil and she does make Shakuni mama look good in front of her.

FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
@ Milee Dii!!!
Hellooooooooooooooooo!!!
Ohh, Your Analysis Is Just A Soother For Me. Makes Me Calm Down SO Much!!
Yes, I Agree With You Like 1000%, CC YOU CHUREYL. AB ULTI GINTI GHINNA SHURUU KAR DO!!
Pardah Faash Hone Waala Hain!!

@ Simran Diii
Ohh Simii Diiiii, LMAOOO, They Really Are A Bunch Of Loosers. All They Ever Do Is COMPLAIN AND MOAN AND GROAN!! It's SOO Annoying. They're Not A Pair Of Kids, There Married.
And As For Nivi, Yes, She Is TOO Naive And Innocent. Being Good And Nice Is Something, But Being Naive And Falling For People Is Just Something Foolish. Nivi Is Foolish, I Think, And NT And Viren Are The Only Two People That Can Actually Make Her Become More Harder To People. She's Just TOO Soft.

@Ketty Di!!
OH MY KETTY DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!
I Know Exactly How You Felt About Now Watching The Episode. I Too Read Sanju Dii's And Ashly Dii's Update, And I Was Like NO WAY. But I Just Wanted To See Nivi. That's All. Nivi Is Very Very Strong, And She Doesn't Know, Because People Belittle Her And Knock Her Down SOO Much. Viren Needs To Give Her That Little Sense Of Courage To Her, And I Think Thats Also ANOTHER Reason Why He Left. A Awakening Call.
Scintillating thumbnail
Originally posted by: FaizaNivRen

OHHHHHHHHHHHH, Sorry Payal Di!!! 😳
Yh I Understand How Hard It Must Be For You. Workload, Plus Looking After Yourself ... And Then Taking Time Out Just For Us To Sit And Read Every Post Before Giving You Breath Taking And Mesmirisng, Food Relates But AWESOMEEEEEEE Analysis Of Every Episode!

OMV, YES THE ROOF AFZA!!
Ya Know, I CRAVE For That So Much. Since In England Its Already SO Cold, But Nevertheless, I Find Excuses To Drink It. It's SOOOOOO Nice And Cold And Refreshing!! Mazaa Aaajaata Hain!!

And Nivi, I Think, After Marriage Has REALLY Blossomed. She Looks SO Beautiful And Elegant With Her Sarees And Jewellry. Just Like An Angel. She Really Suits A Saree SO Much! And The Pink One Is Just, WOW. I Think She Looks Awesome In Red, Then Pink, Then Blue/Greenish Colours. But YES, Nivi Is The "Aankho Ki Tandakh", I For Some Reason Just Seem To Remember Viren's "Kaano Vich Tandh Par Gayi", Since She is His Tandak.

OH, AND HAVE YOU GUYS NOTICED.
Nivi's Not Changed Her Saree, That Means That All The Episodes Till Now Have Been Shown To Be Like One Whole Day. And Viren Can't Just Come Back In A Day, Which Means, VIREN'S COMING BACK ON SATURDAY! Or Monday ... 😭

Faiza, thanks dear. You are so sweet with all these praises 🤗. Believe it or not posting about an episode is the best thing and I can always take out time for that, but I have just not been motivated enough, this week. Even, I am hoping that they show Viren in the maha episode. It is really going to suck, if they don't and the whole one hour is just this torture happening to Nivi. I so, will be disappointed and upset. Seriously, ever since I read about the maha episode, I have been keeping my fingers crossed that it would somehow in anyway bring a conclusion to this MP track.
gmann2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Wow Millie your analysis is awesome loved it tell me the part where Dadi even answered Keshav actually I can't see the whole episode so want to see dadi's scene with Keshav. Millie actually we hadn't watched the epiosode so never know Divya's expressions, VD or Sid side so we predicted like this because from written update it looked like they just accepted everything but can't see it may be after Viren.

I also want to see Dadi and Yash scene from today's episode, but I think I wait till end of MP track or some happy moments. I am going to watch all these missed episode once MP track get resolved because then I can just laugh at that evil witch face. ðŸ˜† She had a such smug on her face during giddha ceremony when she asked Sid and DD to sit, whenever I watch that scene I just stop laughing. So I think I will enjoy her evil smirks once this whole torture is over and we have happy ending. 
Scintillating thumbnail
Hey, Simran, Ketty, Rach!! How are you girls, doing? God, this week really sucks, right? It has been such a downer. I admire the fact that you girls at least still are online and discussing everything relentlessly (I absolutely adore Simran, I still cannot believe she googled the distance between Delhi & Shimla, I thought that was awesome 😃). I have just not been motivated enough to even do that, forget about watching the sucky episode. 😔 I guess, so the only hope now is on the maha episode. Hopefully, it brings about some sort of conclusion of this MP track!!
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Originally posted by: Excruciating

Faiza, thanks dear. You are so sweet with all these praises 🤗. Believe it or not posting about an episode is the best thing and I can always take out time for that, but I have just not been motivated enough, this week. Even, I am hoping that they show Viren in the maha episode. It is really going to suck, if they don't and the whole one hour is just this torture happening to Nivi. I so, will be disappointed and upset. Seriously, ever since I read about the maha episode, I have been keeping my fingers crossed that it would somehow in anyway bring a conclusion to this MP track.

Inshallah Inshallah Inshallah!!!!
Hopefully This Whole MP Track Ends On Saturday.
Ya Know, I've Lost Count. For How Many MONTHS Has It Been Dragging On For?
VIREN HAS TO COME ON SATURDAY. I DON'T CARE BUT HE HAS TO COME!
It's A MAHA episode. Its Not Gonna Be MAHA, If Our MAHIYA Isn't There!!

Why Do I Also Have A Feeling That It's Also Gonna End On Saturday. With Viren Making His Entry In Last Scene Saying Something SOOO Filmy Like, RUK JAAAAIYE!!!

I REALLY DO NOT WANT THAT FILMY ENTRY. Make It A TAD Realisitic!!

And Praises, Oh Payal Dii, You Deserved To Be Praised, My Sweeet Misrii!!!