Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xaviara thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: milee1014

See again we are thinking on the same lines. She trusts him 100% and he believes her trusts on him 100%. She is getting stronger everyday with his help and as this is her story she needs to fight it out and for that to happen they need to work on it together. I would love to see tht too same like you. It will be great and at the saem time beautiful because infront of family they will be all mad but when alone they will be cozy.😳 what say? Even CT's will hit two birds at a time TRP's with NivRen lovestory and the story moving forward with MP track

My thoughts exactly !! If we dont get rid of this stupid MP track then this the way I want it to proceed !! And if this happens, NivRen's relationship and bond will become even more strong, because their trust in each other will increase more and they will also realize that they truly don't have anyone except each other in that pagal khana !! 😆
prajee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Today is mashallah my 17th Anniversary and as i was telling my hubby that I think time for a change now😉

Hey Congratz Zarmeen... 😊
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Millie and Navz I know you 2 are thinking on same lines but CT's kya soch rahein hain yeh nahi pata aur vo konsa shock dene waale hain yeh bhi nahi pata. Aaj tak unhone sirf googly phenki hai jab bhi humne koi umeed rakhi hai woh usse tod dete hain aur dekhna is baar bhi kuch aisa hi karenge. Viren aayga aur sab ke saamne yeh bhi kahega Nivi paagal nahi hai aur sab vahi khattam na woh MP disclose karega aur na hi blame apne upar lega. So Nivi ko shock kis chez par hoga yeh nahi pata
xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: gmann2010

Of course hero will be there to save his precious but I don't want him to come at the end of maha episode. That will be one and half hour of non stop torture including friday episode. I can't tolerate that long. If CC is dragging Nivi out on saturday, what will happen tomorrow. As it looks like most of them have made up their mind about Nivi losing her mind today only.

Ketty I hope they show Viren in the entire Maha episode, because without Kinshuk the episode would hardly gain any TRP's, especially with this torture going on right now ! The only way the CT's can make the viewers watch this Maha Episode is to make sure Viren returns at the start of the episode !!
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjubala

Milee, my mom is improving. Your prayers and wishes are helping. It is a little long process but she will be perfectly fine. "Umeed pe duniya kayam hai".
Yeah, I know it takes time to come back from Delhi. I really wanted to go with Viren to Delhi and see my mom. I am from Delhi.. So Kinny(Viren) if you are reading this please say my hello to my mom.. 😃
This is the peak of this track and now the show will change the course. NT dadi and Yash's prayers are going to help Nivi and Viren will come on Saturday to save her from his mad household.. What happened to VD? She promised dadi that day only that she will take care of Nivi and now how can she just let her go and let CC do /say whatever she wants. Atleast she can make DD quiet. Yeah, I think twist will be Viren taking blame on himself or bringing proof of MP...nothing else and then slowly they will reveal Nivi's mom's death and Keshav innocent etc... CTs have so many tracks to show. they better end this MP track this Saturday.

Oh Anju, that is good to know. Yes hope for the best and pray for the betterment.
I know dear, I wrote the same in other post specially Sid and Vandana know how much hatred CC has for Nivi, they are not doing anything to stop her ever. They are just standing there I can understand Sid doesn't want to cross the limit of maryada but Vandana she is elder to CC and badi bahu she can atleast stop this right? atleast make a stand but we cannot blame them either that CC plays such games that even the intelligent persons look stupid infront of her.
But I am sure dadi's and Yash's prayers will be answered and protect Nivi. And out of all this crap I am still happy for only and only one thing that Nivi will come out strong. As we see she is getting strong with each day but the peak of this will make her bold enough to fight the evil. And as we thought the way they showed Ramayan patt on Tuesday is not insignificant it has an inner meaning. Dadaji gave her the lesson of life that troubles do come in our life but we need to fight them out and be winner.
I agree with you in this serial everything is interlinked. Keshav's innocence, Nirmala's death, Bhuvan's death, Rift track, Nivi-Sid truth, Nivi-Viren marriage, MP track come to the bottom of it they need to solve the problems slowly and one by one.
Nivi needs to become stronger for herself and for her husband because in the end he needs her more when his parents truth come out he will be shattered the most.And she will be his anchor, her love will be his strength.
xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Millie and Navz I know you 2 are thinking on same lines but CT's kya soch rahein hain yeh nahi pata aur vo konsa shock dene waale hain yeh bhi nahi pata. Aaj tak unhone sirf googly phenki hai jab bhi humne koi umeed rakhi hai woh usse tod dete hain aur dekhna is baar bhi kuch aisa hi karenge. Viren aayga aur sab ke saamne yeh bhi kahega Nivi paagal nahi hai aur sab vahi khattam na woh MP disclose karega aur na hi blame apne upar lega. So Nivi ko shock kis chez par hoga yeh nahi pata

Rachu, we are just predicting and like you say anything can happen, but I know one thing, they don't show this mental torture for long, and by Saturday, the CT's will have shown this torture for a week already, so whatever happens in the Maha Episode it will turn positive Inshallah ! Also today's SBS segment has my spirits really high because articles and promos can be misleading but whatever the actors say can't be misleading and today's Neha's interview have given me peace, because she may have not revealed anything, but two things were clear from her interview !! First is that Nivi will come out as a winner and become really strong, and second is that Neha indirectly confirmed our belief that whatever happens NivRen's relationship will not be affected and that is all I want and care about at the moment !!
Edited by xaviara - 13 years ago
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi Everyone, how r u ? i dont feel too good either just like all of you with the torture in today's WU by Ashy. 

@ Ashy - thanks for the update dear. I dont think i will be able to sit through this torture and then update here. you are awesome.

@Zarmeen, Wishing you and your husband a very happy anniversary. Enjoy your day dear. Also, I like how he calls you "gulab jamun" 17 years is a long time and may god give you many many many more yrs together. our blessing to you both.

@Anju, How is mom doing convey our best regards to her. Take care dear.

I like we are discussing the people instead of characters to get distracted.

I have not seen yday epi bcos i was scared and did not see today's either. but i want to see the episodes bcos i want to see other facial expression as that helps me to understand them.

I am so sick of Sid. i feel like something is dying in me...maybe "hope" is the right word for Sid. Even till now I had a drop of hope that maybe, just maybe they will redeem's his character. but not this guy..i don't know what to say. more i say ..more i get mad...i feel like a corpse is in front of me when i see him. ...its like when he is in front of my screen I know he is not going to do any shit anyway so why have him there?? when i see him..i feel like i am looking at a dead body with no feelings left, no agenda left, no caring left, no strength left, ..i mean common on....oh my god..please just save his soul when he meets you. we humans could not save him bcos maybe god can save him.

i have nothing for VD and DD. 

but, i have a question. so, CC wants to throw Nivi out of the house. this is nothing new she is trying. this has been tried before and she has failed.
so, my question is if at all Nivi is thrown out..what is CC expecting from Viren?? does she think..he will come and sit quitely on the couch and lie on her lap..or start laughing and enjoying?? or will start singing songs? or will go on the terrace and star dancing?? or will come and hug CC and start loving CC and JW?? or will he join business in full force and get money and get property.

NOONONONONONONOO..........he is not going to do any of it. He will go find her. how hard will it be in Shimla. Its not bombay where ppl get lost (i am from bombay so i can understand) . ....ok so she will be around somewhere and he will find her n then either bring her back home or leave the house with her.

ok, so what did CC achieve? she successfully made even Viren leave the house. but she does not want that...but that's what she is going to get..Viren has spoken to her in HINDI..which CC understands I hope..that if "nivi will not stay in the house then even i will leave...." How much more can he be clear....does she understand his language..so let say she understand..

so, she has no qualms about Viren leaving the house too. ok..fine both the leave the house..then what??? CC wants Sid and DD to leave the house too?? so BS will give all property to JAAL? and business to JW?? that wont happen...

so what on this GOD'S EARTH DOES CC WANT??? She wants no children?? fine..they are out of the house now..happy? now what ?? which games will you play?? and why this serial is going in CYCLIC MOTION?? I am feeling GIDDY. watching same crap again and again......

I think Viren will not come to save Nivi.....i think Nivi will stand up for herself. This is her house too and her husband house and she will not leave...thats what I feel. She will stop CC from throwing her out...Viren will come later but there will be no need for him to interfere. he will come and start to help in finding MP but this time Nivi will speak up. She will tell them she is not crazy and she is not leaving the house. ..."jo cha he kar lo..." 

sorry for the long post. i hope i did not make you all sleepy. i also have another theory..i will come and post..

Edited by simran728 - 13 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Yaarr I don't know but I m feeeling dis frm begginning n i m sayng dis frm begginning ki stalker is none other then VANDANA . She hav several reasons 2 do all these thngs . 

1) She is taking revenge of her husband's death as she feels ki keshav killed him toh she is dong same wid nivi .

2) She wants tht all rghts should go 2 her son Sid n She would hav never expected tht Viren will ever come back n whe he came back She is now tryng her best 2 get Viren out of d sood house . She knows veryy well ki if Nivi will b thrown outof d house , Viren will 2 leave d house .

3) She wants her son 2 b in gd books of all by showing Viren as a bad boy .She knows veryy well ki If all will believe Nibi as mad n will try 2 send him in some asylum toh Viren will nt gong 2 bear it n he will burst out on every1 n dis will make him bad boy infront of every1 like he did in marrige .

Though i don't want t it 2 b VD becozz it will hurt Viren d most becoozz after Nivi n his dadaji he lovess his tayajii d most . He sees his own Maa in her n so i don'tt want it 2 b her .But but buttt If dis cn free Viren out of suspicion then why nt ? hehee anythng for my NivRen n Viren lolzzz
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Rachu, I know dear but atleast we can predict right. I just saw the segment and I really liked what Neha was saying that she will be the winner and her hero will come and rescue her.
Look at the way she asked CC to leave her alone and leave the room. CT's need to show her fighting now no more crying business because I believe that when troubles come our way at first we will be weak  and cry butthey lso give us mental and emotional strenght to fight our after sometime and theis MP thing reached its peak this week she needs to start fighting back, if not CT's will definitely lose their TRP fight.😆
So we can hope for the best.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@Simran Oh Simran Don't tell ki VIREN WILL COME LATER . I willl nt b able 2 bear it yaar 😭. 2 din intezaar kar rliya uska , kal bhi nahi dhikhayaenge n now u r sayng ki Viren will come later . Yaarr don't break my heart . 😭