Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: milee1014

Hi Anju, so how are you doing. I just wrote in my other post asking about Mom. convey my Namasthe to her.
My Viren was here earlier but had to go to office, but he did gave all instructions and will be calling me every half hour.πŸ˜†
Bechara Sweetu ka kya kahai wrong timings he needed to take care of work. They are still on day one so it takes time to comeback from Delhi right? you know sometimes I feel Nivi's halat is like "ashokawan mein Sita" poor thing The Evil Witch is just like Ravana (for him it was lust but for her its hatred) and our Sweet Nivi is like suffering too much.
I think in maha episode they will reveal Nirmala's death story and some more torture of Nivi then at the end Sweetu Viren will come to the rescue.

Milee, my mom is improving. Your prayers and wishes are helping. It is a little long process but she will be perfectly fine. "Umeed pe duniya kayam hai".
Yeah, I know it takes time to come back from Delhi. I really wanted to go with Viren to Delhi and see my mom. I am from Delhi.. So Kinny(Viren) if you are reading this please say my hello to my mom.. πŸ˜ƒ
This is the peak of this track and now the show will change the course. NT dadi and Yash's prayers are going to help Nivi and Viren will come on Saturday to save her from his mad household.. What happened to VD? She promised dadi that day only that she will take care of Nivi and now how can she just let her go and let CC do /say whatever she wants. Atleast she can make DD quiet. Yeah, I think twist will be Viren taking blame on himself or bringing proof of MP...nothing else and then slowly they will reveal Nivi's mom's death and Keshav innocent etc... CTs have so many tracks to show. they better end this MP track this Saturday.
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SnehaNivRenFan

Milee we are going off track today since we did not want to discuss abt the episode today which i haven't watched yet. Just by reading Ashly's update am put off ....😭

oh OK so, you don't want me to write my report because if its the case I don't know what will happen to me because without writing my mind will blwo off with the thoughts.
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjubala

Milee, my mom is improving. Your prayers and wishes are helping. It is a little long process but she will be perfectly fine. "Umeed pe duniya kayam hai".
Yeah, I know it takes time to come back from Delhi. I really wanted to go with Viren to Delhi and see my mom. I am from Delhi.. So Kinny(Viren) if you are reading this please say my hello to my mom.. πŸ˜ƒ
This is the peak of this track and now the show will change the course. NT dadi and Yash's prayers are going to help Nivi and Viren will come on Saturday to save her from his mad household.. What happened to VD? She promised dadi that day only that she will take care of Nivi and now how can she just let her go and let CC do /say whatever she wants. Atleast she can make DD quiet. Yeah, I think twist will be Viren taking blame on himself or bringing proof of MP...nothing else and then slowly they will reveal Nivi's mom's death and Keshav innocent etc... CTs have so many tracks to show. they better end this MP track this Saturday.

Anju good to hear that your mom's heath is improving. With age it take little longer to get better. But don't worry she will be fine. 

Well I also was thinking that what is with VD, she gave promise to NT Dadi but apart from saying that let's wait for Viren, she couldn't do anything else. And CC is going to wait for Viren, what does she thinks of CC, is she brainless like others? How CC can miss this perfect chance? I don't know, but I don't want Nivi to forgive DD easily now. Till now it was still ok, but today come on yaar she should have at least little sympathy for her own sister. I want her to repent badly when she comes to know the truth. This Sid is like patthar, nothing is going on with him.
xaviara thumbnail

@Shova, Ketty, RAchu thanks for making "my Precious and Golam" a Hit.πŸ˜† hey and one more thing only and only my husband can call me "my preciousssss"πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† but I can imagine Viren saying to Nivi "My Preciousss"πŸ˜†

@Zarmeen, Wishing you and your husband a very happy anniversary. Enjoy your day dear and about change, what change do you want make him dress like Viren and think he is VirenπŸ˜†

@Anju, How is mom doing convey our best regards to her. Take care dear.

@Rachu, I like how you are being so positive dear keep it going.

@Navi, how are you doing, work is keeping you busy haan. Work comes first dear take care.

@All, I read regards with Mahaepisode and I am with Navi and Anju here. as soon as I read I was thinking that either Viren will expose the MP or he will take the blame. Hear me out first. If he is working on MP thing he will have to have proof to expose so he does BUT I am not sure see he did not get enough time to work on MP thing and he had to leave so when he comes back the Evil Witch is making his life go crazy so to protect Nivi he needs to take that drastic step of being mentally instable himself (remember he can go to any extent for his love) but he has 100% belief in Nivi trust in him and he will be counting on that, and as I always say that his eyes give away his love specially to Nivi. For him noone else matters except Nivi, he doesn't care if the entire world thinks he is crazy and thinks he is not capable of anything but its only and only which counts for him her love, her trust, her respect. And I think Nivi will understand too that its not him because he himself was scared out of his wits when the rope incident happened and then he told her that he will find out the MP. Hopefully I made sense with this explanation.

The only thing the CT's have been consistent in this show and story is NivRen's relationship, because at the end of the day they know that is the biggest TRP earner and their trump card, they won't mess NivRen's relationship ! Also we keep seeing the same case scenario repeated for both Sid and Viren but with different outcomes !! So now if Nivi is shown suspecting Sid, the opposite will happen with Viren ! He will take the blame and Nivi will not believe or suspect him !! Because like you always say, his eyes will give him away and Nivi realizes the extent of his love for her, so he will be able to fool others but not her. So I would love to see her confront Viren when they are alone and then the both of them working together to catch the MP.
milee1014 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SnehaNivRenFan

The only thing abt Viren taking blame on himself is how will he prove he did that coz he was out of town when Dadaji's condition deteriorated. Anyways the people in sood house never require proof and hence may believe him. But i am hopeful and wish that MP track ends with Viren disclosing truth about the MP.....

Sneha, as you said Sood family never ever require proofs they just listen to what the Evil Witch says to them even though Sid, Vandana knows that she is evil and can go to any extent with her evilness.
About Viren he can say he changed it before leaving because its the same day right? or they won't talk about dadaji incident but will talk about other incidents and he will take the blame (I don't know its just my POV CT's can do whatever they want)
As for me I do want him to expose the MP but he did not get enough time to gather proof or work on this MP person, he just came to know about the MP the day before he left.
gmann2010 thumbnail

oh OK so, you don't want me to write my report because if its the case I don't know what will happen to me because without writing my mind will blwo off with the thoughts.

If it is not a torture for you to write your report, please do sweetie because your analysis always makes even worse episode better. I really like to understand what's up with VD.
xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjubala

Hi Milee, take care dear.. I am glad your Viren is there to take care. Do not let him go anywhere, dekho na episode mein Viren jo gayab hua hai abhi tak nahin aaya...Apni Nivi ko chor ke chala gaya hai ...

awww, don't be sad sweetie *hugs* remember he told her over the phone that he will be with her very soon and when he does, no fear will ever come close to her !!
Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Oh no hun, we are always waiting eagerly  and open to your thoughts. For a change we thought of talking abt the cast to lighten the scene coz CT's are not providing us with any light moments πŸ˜ƒ
milee1014 thumbnail
Originally posted by: xaviara

The only thing the CT's have been consistent in this show and story is NivRen's relationship, because at the end of the day they know that is the biggest TRP earner and their trump card, they won't mess NivRen's relationship ! Also we keep seeing the same case scenario repeated for both Sid and Viren but with different outcomes !! So now if Nivi is shown suspecting Sid, the opposite will happen with Viren ! He will take the blame and Nivi will not believe or suspect him !! Because like you always say, his eyes will give him away and Nivi realizes the extent of his love for her, so he will be able to fool others but not her. So I would love to see her confront Viren when they are alone and then the both of them working together to catch the MP.

See again we are thinking on the same lines. She trusts him 100% and he believes her trusts on him 100%. She is getting stronger everyday with his help and as this is her story she needs to fight it out and for that to happen they need to work on it together. I would love to see tht too same like you. It will be great and at the saem time beautiful because infront of family they will be all mad but when alone they will be cozy.😳 what say? Even CT's will hit two birds at a time TRP's with NivRen lovestory and the story moving forward with MP track
gmann2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: xaviara

awww, don't be sad sweetie *hugs* remember he told her over the phone that he will be with her very soon and when he does, no fear will ever come close to her !!

Of course hero will be there to save his precious but I don't want him to come at the end of maha episode. That will be one and half hour of non stop torture including friday episode. I can't tolerate that long. If CC is dragging Nivi out on saturday, what will happen tomorrow. As it looks like most of them have made up their mind about Nivi losing her mind today only.