NivRen - Friendship or Love? - Page 40

Posted: 13 years ago

@Shova, Ketty, RAchu thanks for making "my Precious and Golam" a Hit.πŸ˜† hey and one more thing only and only my husband can call me "my preciousssss"πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† but I can imagine Viren saying to Nivi "My Preciousss"πŸ˜†

@Zarmeen, Wishing you and your husband a very happy anniversary. Enjoy your day dear and about change, what change do you want make him dress like Viren and think he is VirenπŸ˜†

@Anju, How is mom doing convey our best regards to her. Take care dear.

@Rachu, I like how you are being so positive dear keep it going.

@Navi, how are you doing, work is keeping you busy haan. Work comes first dear take care.

@All, I read regards with Mahaepisode and I am with Navi and Anju here. as soon as I read I was thinking that either Viren will expose the MP or he will take the blame. Hear me out first. If he is working on MP thing he will have to have proof to expose so he does BUT I am not sure see he did not get enough time to work on MP thing and he had to leave so when he comes back the Evil Witch is making his life go crazy so to protect Nivi he needs to take that drastic step of being mentally instable himself (remember he can go to any extent for his love) but he has 100% belief in Nivi trust in him and he will be counting on that, and as I always say that his eyes give away his love specially to Nivi. For him noone else matters except Nivi, he doesn't care if the entire world thinks he is crazy and thinks he is not capable of anything but its only and only which counts for him her love, her trust, her respect. And I think Nivi will understand too that its not him because he himself was scared out of his wits when the rope incident happened and then he told her that he will find out the MP. Hopefully I made sense with this explanation.
Originally posted by kolv

If you have noticed KM seems to think a lot before he talks. I think he is not a very talkative person. These days I see Neha also seems to be influenced by him and I see her in thinking mode whenever there is an interveiw along with KM.

Yeah i too have noticed KM talks very less in the interviews and stammers too with words πŸ˜†I haven't watched Bidaai and did not see any segments earlier so i went to check the segments of Kinny and Parul and there too Kinny was always silent and Parul was a chatter box. Neha too can't match Parul's non stop talks πŸ˜†
@Zarmeen Hey dear hu r u now ? Get well Soon . n I 2 thnk d major turning point whch Kinshuk was telling will b d obessive Viren whch we wil see on Sat . ( I hope becozz i m dyngg 2 see Kinshuk in tht role) .d way CC is torturing Nivi n now toh She crossed all limits , She is now telling Nivi mad toh i don't thnk di stime Viren gonna tolerate anythng . Arre previouslyy When he came n saw Nivi is been thrown out , he got so angry . So imagine when he will come 2 know tht all r calling his chand as mad . He will just cross all limits of anger . n i m dyngg 2 see it yaar .

@Rach Dear u know i want 2 say Viren / Kinshuk only 1 thng whch is similar 2 his own dialogue

" Viren hum sab tumein dil se bula rahe hai , plzz bhaag ke aa jao hamare paas "
@Milee; Hey Thanks for the wishes. Time for a change means time to get new hubby and Milee my hubby calls me my Gulab jaman.
Originally posted by kolv

If you have noticed KM seems to think a lot before he talks. I think he is not a very talkative person. These days I see Neha also seems to be influenced by him and I see her in thinking mode whenever there is an interveiw along with KM.

I have seen Kinny doing a lot of Masti with his Bidaai team in the segments so he can be lots of fun, but I think that is with only those people he is close too, i think with the CCBM cast he is still a little reserved, maybe because he joined late and they were already a close knit crew, so for now I can see his rapport with Neha and Payal Ji only !! With Payal i he seems to be really close already, and with Neha, they are getting there, because with each KinHa interview, I see them getting more and more comfortable and friendly with each other.
Originally posted by anjubala

Hi Milee, take care dear.. I am glad your Viren is there to take care. Do not let him go anywhere, dekho na episode mein Viren jo gayab hua hai abhi tak nahin aaya...Apni Nivi ko chor ke chala gaya hai ...
Hi Anju, so how are you doing. I just wrote in my other post asking about Mom. convey my Namasthe to her.
My Viren was here earlier but had to go to office, but he did gave all instructions and will be calling me every half hour.πŸ˜†
Bechara Sweetu ka kya kahai wrong timings he needed to take care of work. They are still on day one so it takes time to comeback from Delhi right? you know sometimes I feel Nivi's halat is like "ashokawan mein Sita" poor thing The Evil Witch is just like Ravana (for him it was lust but for her its hatred) and our Sweet Nivi is like suffering too much.
I think in maha episode they will reveal Nirmala's death story and some more torture of Nivi then at the end Sweetu Viren will come to the rescue.
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

@Zarmeen Hey dear hu r u now ? Get well Soon . n I 2 thnk d major turning point whch Kinshuk was telling will b d obessive Viren whch we wil see on Sat . ( I hope becozz i m dyngg 2 see Kinshuk in tht role) .d way CC is torturing Nivi n now toh She crossed all limits , She is now telling Nivi mad toh i don't thnk di stime Viren gonna tolerate anythng . Arre previouslyy When he came n saw Nivi is been thrown out , he got so angry . So imagine when he will come 2 know tht all r calling his chand as mad . He will just cross all limits of anger . n i m dyngg 2 see it yaar .

@Rach Dear u know i want 2 say Viren / Kinshuk only 1 thng whch is similar 2 his own dialogue

" Viren hum sab tumein dil se bula rahe hai , plzz bhaag ke aa jao hamare paas "
Thanks sweetie I'm better yaar and dying to  Viren in that avtar. C has rossed all the limits and she needs that attitude from her own son.
Hey Anju sorry I did'nt know anything abt ur mom. What happened to her and how is she doing now? Our prayers r with her so don't worry Inshallah everything will be fine.
Originally posted by zarmeeno

@Milee; Hey Thanks for the wishes. Time for a change means time to get new hubby and Milee my hubby calls me my Gulab jaman.
Oh no Zarmeen, Old is Gold keep the old one forever and ever but change appearance if you want old to look newπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Gulab Jamun is sweetttt.
Did you read my theory on "Golam the psychotic Herbit" from Lord of the Rings.
Originally posted by milee1014

@Shova, Ketty, RAchu thanks for making "my Precious and Golam" a Hit.πŸ˜† hey and one more thing only and only my husband can call me "my preciousssss"πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† but I can imagine Viren saying to Nivi "My Preciousss"πŸ˜†

@Zarmeen, Wishing you and your husband a very happy anniversary. Enjoy your day dear and about change, what change do you want make him dress like Viren and think he is VirenπŸ˜†

@Anju, How is mom doing convey our best regards to her. Take care dear.

@Rachu, I like how you are being so positive dear keep it going.

@Navi, how are you doing, work is keeping you busy haan. Work comes first dear take care.

@All, I read regards with Mahaepisode and I am with Navi and Anju here. as soon as I read I was thinking that either Viren will expose the MP or he will take the blame. Hear me out first. If he is working on MP thing he will have to have proof to expose so he does BUT I am not sure see he did not get enough time to work on MP thing and he had to leave so when he comes back the Evil Witch is making his life go crazy so to protect Nivi he needs to take that drastic step of being mentally instable himself (remember he can go to any extent for his love) but he has 100% belief in Nivi trust in him and he will be counting on that, and as I always say that his eyes give away his love specially to Nivi. For him noone else matters except Nivi, he doesn't care if the entire world thinks he is crazy and thinks he is not capable of anything but its only and only which counts for him her love, her trust, her respect. And I think Nivi will understand too that its not him because he himself was scared out of his wits when the rope incident happened and then he told her that he will find out the MP. Hopefully I made sense with this explanation.

The only thing abt Viren taking blame on himself is how will he prove he did that coz he was out of town when Dadaji's condition deteriorated. Anyways the people in sood house never require proof and hence may believe him. But i am hopeful and wish that MP track ends with Viren disclosing truth about the MP.....