Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship or Love? - Page 30

Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: zarmeeno

Today is mashallah my 17th Anniversary and as i was telling my hubby that I think time for a change now😉

Congrats and best wishes Zarmeen😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: slmu

Congrats and best wishes Zarmeen😊

Hey Thanks Simu
mittusingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Today is mashallah my 17th Anniversary and as i was telling my hubby that I think time for a change now😉

Congratulations!!!! Many Happpies.... ðŸ˜›
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank u so much Mittu. Hoq  r u doing?
shana_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Zarmeen Congratulations!!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY....
God bless your marriage with peace and happiness....
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: slmu

well here's hoping the mahaepisode will end this torture😡

Yes. It started in the Last Mahaepisode, hopefully it will end with this Mahaepisode.  Almost everyone in this form are bugged with this MP track. 

They were dragging this MP for almost 2 months. I think CT's Can start next abt the mis-understanding between Sid andDivya and the understanding between Nivi and viren.  We want DD and HL family cry a lot N it will be a great treat.
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I'm yet to read d previous 30 pages. So i dont know if anyone has posted d same thot..
After simran's theory n mahaepisode promo update, here's my theory :

After viren's blackmail, cc instigated yd to get rid of nivi. Yd planned kitchen fire which failed. So cc thinks abt using their old plan n sets out to prove nivi mad using mp. She's using jw or someone else. She thinks either nivi'll kill herself like her mom or family'll send her to asylum. Now most of d family r on d verge of believing nivi's troubled.
Now b4 viren returns, cc'll be almost successful in getting rid of nivi n turning all against her. So wen he returns, he'll see how horrible her condition is now, compared to last time wen he went away. He already knows someone's after nivi. Since he's crazy abt her, nivi's treatment by his family'll trigger his obsession, as he wont trust his family to treat her fair.
So now our mp track'll be almost over n we'll get d obsession track. Den truth abt mp track n nivi's mom's death'll come out. Rift track also'll be over in between. Both love tracks'll also happen in between.
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ashred12

I'm yet to read d previous 30 pages. So i dont know if anyone has posted d same thot..
After simran's theory n mahaepisode promo update, here's my theory :

After viren's blackmail, cc instigated yd to get rid of nivi. Yd planned kitchen fire which failed. So cc thinks abt using their old plan n sets out to prove nivi mad using mp. She's using jw or someone else. She thinks either nivi'll kill herself like her mom or family'll send her to asylum. Now most of d family r on d verge of believing nivi's troubled.
Now b4 viren returns, cc'll be almost successful in getting rid of nivi n turning all against her. So wen he returns, he'll see how horrible her condition is now, compared to last time wen he went away. He already knows someone's after nivi. Since he's crazy abt her, nivi's treatment by his family'll trigger his obsession, as he wont trust his family to treat her fair.
So now our mp track'll be almost over n we'll get d obsession track. Den truth abt mp track n nivi's mom's death'll come out. Rift track also'll be over in between. Both love tracks'll also happen in between.

I want nivigrow stronger and leave the house instead of ending in the asylum, b4 viren comes.  Then we can watch the convo between Viren and CC abt removing nivi from his life N want Viren to show her that  he can do anything means anything to get her. And don't want viren always come and save her at the end. 
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Milee, Anju n Zarmeen.. Thanx a lot 4 d advice. I really needed it, as i'm in d initial stage.
Milee, ur example of NivRen n SidYa was beautiful. Btw, dont u think they r examples of extreme cases?

Anju, hope ur mom gets well soon.

Zarmeen, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY dear..
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Hiii Guyzzz Hu r u all ? 🤗

@Zarmeen Happyy Aniversary dear .

Okk I watched d MahaEpisode Promo n I agrre wid Ashley ki MP track will b almost over . I also thnk ki CC might b successful in throwing Nivi out of d house again before Viren comes n When Viren will come dis all wht is done 2 his love will nt b tolerated by him n it will trigger his obession .

Guyzz i was reading dis article .Cn some1 tell me wht exactlyy this line mean ? I m veryy confused .

"Nivedita though believes there is something wrong and in the special episode, we will bring the family connection in and another twist that will shock her."

Frm Shock wht they mean ? cn dis happen ki Viren will take all blame on himself 2 save Nivi frm getting proved mad as dis is only option left frm whch Sood family will nt b able 2 say Nivi mad .n dis might come as a shock 2 Nivi becozz she would hav never expected Viren 1 b MP  m i rght ?

n guyzz wht u thnk ? Viren will enter on mahaepisode . or we will nt get him on mahapisode also 😭
Edited by sushmitadutta - 13 years ago