Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lams thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ok girls , for sure MP = JAAL , see CC was disappointed today that Dadaji lived and was not harmed ...as for the rest of the family  i have no wwords ...no one thinks or says anything ..in defense of nivi..

@anju di i will really pray that ur mom gets well soon , i miss my parents so much after coming back from india that i understand ur pain ...

this has become a totally nonsense serial and i dont know how long i can watch it for ...we should all quit it for a week and wait for TRPs to fall ..

also i realized that I dont think RS really cares for this show as in bidaai he was cited as the episode director but not here 😭😭😭
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gmann2010

Hey Zarmeen how r u feeling now? That's a beautiful ghazal, thanks for sharing sweetie.

Hey ketty. I'm ok not fully recovered but a little better. Thanks sweetie for liking the ghazal I'm in love with the one and it has been almost more than 20 years that I listen to this ghazal everyday
mithun_05 thumbnail
just saw the promo of CCBM for maha episode   but i didn't notice whether it is saturday or sunday
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mithun_05

just saw the promo of CCBM for maha episode   but i didn't notice whether it is saturday or sunday

this saturday or sunday?
zarmeeno thumbnail

Originally posted by: Excruciating

Rach, dear, how's it going? I have read through all of your posts today but haven't been able to click the 'like' button, since I maxed out my attempts from your posts!! Just goes to show how active you are. You know, Rach I have been meaning to mention this since the past few days but keep forgetting, I have to give it to you, sweets, bad or good episode, whether you are positive or negative, girl you are relentless!! Quite honestly, I cannot keep up with you. Seriously, that is just awesome. I love how passionately & vehemently you post comment after comment. It is wonderful that you are so active on the NivRen thread.
Anyways, with regards to no Viren or no NivRen, honestly Rach I can live without no Viren, maybe for a day or two, what is becoming unbearable is this stressful torture on Nivi. I wish, that would end. Though I know that in the end NivRen will be okay, I cannot go through this process. It is just too disheartening to see so much injustice happening in Nivedita's life.😭

Payal I agree with u here. The episodes r becoming unbearable now. We need atleast 2 episodes with no JAAL and MP. Just nice and relaed episode. Edited by zarmeeno - 13 years ago
mithun_05 thumbnail
i think  this sat or sunday.  
gmann2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mithun_05

i think  this sat or sunday.  

what did they show in promo?
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

this saturday or sunday?

OMG, a maha episode!!! Thanks Mithun for sharing that update with us. Oh my, I hope this means the conclusion of the MP track. Oh, please. I so hope that's what the maha episode would be for. In fact, this whole MP track started with a maha episode, right? About time this comes to an end.
gmann2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Excruciating

OMG, a maha episode!!! Thanks Mithun for sharing that update with us. Oh my, I hope this means the conclusion of the MP track. Oh, please. I so hope that's what the maha episode would be for. In fact, this whole MP track started with a maha episode, right? About time this comes to an end.

Payal I hope that too, this MP crap should just end this week. My head is hurting every time I think about MP. And don't want to see Nivi getting hurt any longer.
zarmeeno thumbnail

Payal I hope that too, this MP crap should just end this week. My head is hurting every time I think about MP. And don't want to see Nivi getting hurt any longer.

I also hope that it is end of MP track otherwise I'm not looking forward to it at all.