Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Helly Guys!!
@Milee Dii, Awesomeeeee Introduction Diiii!!! LOVE The Dialouge Use!!!

Well, Yet Another Day, And Yet Another Depressing Episode. Nothing Else Can Be Expected Without Viren.

A Couple Of Quick Things I Wanna Touch Upon.

YD's Expression On The Phone Call To BS -
OH Come On Woman! Be Grateful That Atleast The Youngest Person In The House, Nivi, Is Their To Look After BS. Your CC Isn't! Why Give The Dirties And Pull Faces At Nivi. No Sense Of Gratitude WHAT So Ever. OH, AND THE CT'S CAN SHOW YD'S FACE, But Not The Moonlit Face Of Viren. Cool Bro, Cool. Idiots.

DD -
You PB! You DUMB Woman! You Brainless Thing! DO YOU SERIOUSLY NOT OWN A BRAIN, OR FREEDOM OF CHOICE? You Know, You Don't NEED Or HAVE To Believe Or Agree With EVERYTHING CC And You Stupid Mum Says. You're A Married Girl For Goodeness's Sake, The Eldest Daughter In Law From The Granchildren.
And One More, WHY Does She Not Do Anything For BS For? The ONLY Thing I See Her Do Is Stir The Spoon In The Kitched 2/3 Times, COMPLAIN, Gossip On The Phone To Her Mum, COMPLAIN, Pull Faces, COMPLAIN, Shout As Sid, COMPLAIN, Run Over To Her Maternal House, COMPLAIN, And One More Thing ... COMPLAIN!

Nivi Screaming The Place Down -
So NO ONE Comes When Nivi's SCREAMING The Place Down, But When She's Not, And Evertyhing Back To Normal, THEN THE WHOLE KHAANDAAN Decides To Run Onto The Scene And Be A Saviour! Oh Come On, I Thought This Show Was A TAD Bit Realistic. All Of A Sudden, Sid, Laalji Kaka, Even Pratap And HL, Come Running From The Other End, When No One's Screaming. Jokes.

Keshav And NT -
For Goddamn's Sake You Saddo, NT's Your Mum, It's Upto HER If She Wants To Do Something Or Not, Not Upto You. Had I Done That To My Mum, I Would Have Got 2 Slaps And A Right Beating! So NT, Why Don't You Do That Too? BLOODY HELL, What Kind Of A DAD And SON Are You? And NT, Your Older Than Him, Why Listen To Keshav For? No One's Stopping You From Going. Please Just Go. Our Jaaan Nivi NEEDS You!!!!!

CC's [:@] Face -
WOMAN! WITCH! Just Because YD Embarrassed You In Front Of HL, VD And DD, DOES NOT MEAN YOU TAKE YOUR ANGER OUT OF NIVI! What The Hell Do You Mean "Oh You Can't Even Do This Properly", Woman, I Bet You, You Can't Even Do Something Simple Without The Assistance Of 10 Other People! Atleast She DID Do It, Unlike You, Who's Only Worried About GOSSIP! Douchebag.

When BS Wakes Up -
What JERKS! The Whole Family, Even Pratap And HL Push Nivi Out O The Way To Look At BS, And Nivi's Left Behind, Alone. WHAT THE HELL?
NO COMMON SENSE.
Viren ... COME ... NOW!

DD On Nivi -
Nooooo DD, She's Not Got Down Syndrome, She's Not Got ANY Mental Illness. She's The ONLY Sane One In The House. It's YOU That Needs A Brain!

Nivi Thinking -
THE ONLY SCENE THAT MADE ME SMILE.
OMVVVVV, Niviiii, Finally, You're Also Doubting People And Thinking Out Of The Box. My Jaaan, Being To Nice Gets You NO WHERE, You Have Limits To Goodness Too (Remember NT Said That Too!!) ... Finallly, I'm SO PROUD Of You. Litreally, You're Facing And Fighting Your Fears, And Brushing Off Any Negative Thought.
You, Mine, My NivRen Psychotics, And Above All VIREN'S Girl, ROCK!

Precap -
Sid? Would He Really Wanna Harm His Dada Saheb? Naa. But The Other Things They Showed, Where Something To Ponder On ... And BS, You Would Do Me And My NivRen Psychotics The BIGGEST FAVOUR EVER, If You Fight For Nivi. That Would Be The Perfect Daghter In Law And Dada Sasur Relationship.

Sorry Guys, Frustration Again.
Viren, WHEN Are You Planning To Come Back Jaan? When Nivi Gets Thrown Outta The House Again? NO Mate, NO. You Are Coming Back, Not Like A Superhero Saviour, But As A Loving Husband Who Is Gonna FIGHT For Nivi, And Not Just About Her Being In The House, But About Her Place And Position In The Sood House.
Thank You.

So Guys, How's Everyone Doing 😃

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
great post Milee... I agree with you. It was only Nivi today and she stole the show. But I missed Viren a lot. Arey ek jhalak hi dikha dete uski ki he is missing Nivi and thinking about her.. That would have been sufficient.
Milee, isn't it so funny , no not funny but good that with each phase of married life talks between husband wife change.. It is amazing infact. Youngsters or newly married before kids talk more of love and missing you etc. With kids the talks mainly revolve around kids and their problems. When they grow up it is like husband wife catch up with the time they have lost during that second phase and in old age it is all about one's healthybeing...
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: milee1014

You know I am missing her too, she was supposed to be back by 3rd did not see her online.

i am missing aashvee too , but i thought she told me she will be returning on the 6th😕 dunno now. but i hope she comes back soo as i am dying to chat with her.

sorry about this as its quite late in the posts but  had to comment lolz.
anjubala thumbnail
You know Nivi thought that somebody changed the medicines and she should use that reasoning to convince people atleast VD and Sid. That I never go out of the house so from where will I get the medicines? It is only one of you who gets medicines... So you have to see what you are getting. Also I have been giving this for so long then nothing happened so why now? She should speak her mind now..Enough of keeping quiet and suffering.
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
[QUOTE=anjubala]great post Milee... I agree with you. It was only Nivi today and she stole the show. But I missed Viren a lot. Arey ek jhalak hi dikha dete uski ki he is missing Nivi and thinking about her.. That would have been sufficient.
Milee, isn't it so funny , no not funny but good that with each phase of married life talks between husband wife change.. It is amazing infact. Youngsters or newly married before kids talk more of love and missing you etc. With kids the talks mainly revolve around kids and their problems. When they grow up it is like husband wife catch up with the time they have lost during that second phase and in old age it is all about one's healthybeing...[/QUOTE]
👏wow amazing anju you described each phase so well. u girls have such wonderful thinking. I loved what you said and yes it true with each phase inlife we change. Again i loved it, man u married girls are teaching me so much thanks😃
NivRenDeewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjubala

You know Nivi thought that somebody changed the medicines and she should use that reasoning to convince people atleast VD and Sid. That I never go out of the house so from where will I get the medicines? It is only one of you who gets medicines... So you have to see what you are getting. Also I have been giving this for so long then nothing happened so why now? She should speak her mind now..Enough of keeping quiet and suffering.

agreed but did the medication get changed or a high dose was given i am confused cause i didnt see it?? but anyways i agree with what u said she should speek up about this but i hardly doubt they will show this and if they do then CC is always there to turn the story around😡.but nivi should say this and that way she can clear herself.
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Faiza awsome analysis, could clearly see ur anger nd frustrations lolz but i am sure feel better now after you took out alll the frustrations while writing the post rite?? anyways i llove u analysis filled with ur comment i find it reallt cute and funny. welldone.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey millie wonderful analysis just loved it and Faiza loved your small summary too. I am thinking about the dialog of dadaji to Viren zara si laparwahi kissi ke liye kitni bhari par sakti hai. This dialog sometime make me wonder that BS and Viren are together in it to find the culprit as I think clint was just an excuse and he was saying him whatever Viren is doing he has to be very careful in that. Just my POV
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FaizaNivRen

Helly Guys!!

@Milee Dii, Awesomeeeee Introduction Diiii!!! LOVE The Dialouge Use!!!

Well, Yet Another Day, And Yet Another Depressing Episode. Nothing Else Can Be Expected Without Viren.

A Couple Of Quick Things I Wanna Touch Upon.

YD's Expression On The Phone Call To BS -
OH Come On Woman! Be Grateful That Atleast The Youngest Person In The House, Nivi, Is Their To Look After BS. Your CC Isn't! Why Give The Dirties And Pull Faces At Nivi. No Sense Of Gratitude WHAT So Ever. OH, AND THE CT'S CAN SHOW YD'S FACE, But Not The Moonlit Face Of Viren. Cool Bro, Cool. Idiots.

DD -
You PB! You DUMB Woman! You Brainless Thing! DO YOU SERIOUSLY NOT OWN A BRAIN, OR FREEDOM OF CHOICE? You Know, You Don't NEED Or HAVE To Believe Or Agree With EVERYTHING CC And You Stupid Mum Says. You're A Married Girl For Goodeness's Sake, The Eldest Daughter In Law From The Granchildren.
And One More, WHY Does She Not Do Anything For BS For? The ONLY Thing I See Her Do Is Stir The Spoon In The Kitched 2/3 Times, COMPLAIN, Gossip On The Phone To Her Mum, COMPLAIN, Pull Faces, COMPLAIN, Shout As Sid, COMPLAIN, Run Over To Her Maternal House, COMPLAIN, And One More Thing ... COMPLAIN!

Nivi Screaming The Place Down -
So NO ONE Comes When Nivi's SCREAMING The Place Down, But When She's Not, And Evertyhing Back To Normal, THEN THE WHOLE KHAANDAAN Decides To Run Onto The Scene And Be A Saviour! Oh Come On, I Thought This Show Was A TAD Bit Realistic. All Of A Sudden, Sid, Laalji Kaka, Even Pratap And HL, Come Running From The Other End, When No One's Screaming. Jokes.

Keshav And NT -
For Goddamn's Sake You Saddo, NT's Your Mum, It's Upto HER If She Wants To Do Something Or Not, Not Upto You. Had I Done That To My Mum, I Would Have Got 2 Slaps And A Right Beating! So NT, Why Don't You Do That Too? BLOODY HELL, What Kind Of A DAD And SON Are You? And NT, Your Older Than Him, Why Listen To Keshav For? No One's Stopping You From Going. Please Just Go. Our Jaaan Nivi NEEDS You!!!!!

CC's [:@] Face -
WOMAN! WITCH! Just Because YD Embarrassed You In Front Of HL, VD And DD, DOES NOT MEAN YOU TAKE YOUR ANGER OUT OF NIVI! What The Hell Do You Mean "Oh You Can't Even Do This Properly", Woman, I Bet You, You Can't Even Do Something Simple Without The Assistance Of 10 Other People! Atleast She DID Do It, Unlike You, Who's Only Worried About GOSSIP! Douchebag.

When BS Wakes Up -
What JERKS! The Whole Family, Even Pratap And HL Push Nivi Out O The Way To Look At BS, And Nivi's Left Behind, Alone. WHAT THE HELL?
NO COMMON SENSE.
Viren ... COME ... NOW!

DD On Nivi -
Nooooo DD, She's Not Got Down Syndrome, She's Not Got ANY Mental Illness. She's The ONLY Sane One In The House. It's YOU That Needs A Brain!

Nivi Thinking -
THE ONLY SCENE THAT MADE ME SMILE.
OMVVVVV, Niviiii, Finally, You're Also Doubting People And Thinking Out Of The Box. My Jaaan, Being To Nice Gets You NO WHERE, You Have Limits To Goodness Too (Remember NT Said That Too!!) ... Finallly, I'm SO PROUD Of You. Litreally, You're Facing And Fighting Your Fears, And Brushing Off Any Negative Thought.
You, Mine, My NivRen Psychotics, And Above All VIREN'S Girl, ROCK!

Precap -
Sid? Would He Really Wanna Harm His Dada Saheb? Naa. But The Other Things They Showed, Where Something To Ponder On ... And BS, You Would Do Me And My NivRen Psychotics The BIGGEST FAVOUR EVER, If You Fight For Nivi. That Would Be The Perfect Daghter In Law And Dada Sasur Relationship.

Sorry Guys, Frustration Again.
Viren, WHEN Are You Planning To Come Back Jaan? When Nivi Gets Thrown Outta The House Again? NO Mate, NO. You Are Coming Back, Not Like A Superhero Saviour, But As A Loving Husband Who Is Gonna FIGHT For Nivi, And Not Just About Her Being In The House, But About Her Place And Position In The Sood House.
Thank You.

So Guys, How's Everyone Doing 😃

OH FAIZA!! I love you...even though i was feeling down your analysis makes me smile.  infact laugh. the way to describe CC and DD ..omg you are so funny. you have a great talent in writing funny stories. i am still laughing read your every single scene explanation. just brilliant and amazing. i like it because milee and anju and navz they give us deep analysis from emotions and relationships and maryada perspective..and yours is lighter and more of a punching bag and funny one. oh i just cant get over the funny parts.

even i do not want Viren to make a grand entry like he has before. when NT was taken to hospital and when nivi came back home and when PD was yelling at Nivi....when CC threw Nivi out of the house the next day of the wedding...

sometimes i feel this show is about CC 's story. story of a witch who make ppl lives hell n how she wins every trick and get all wealth n money in the end. 
anjubala thumbnail

Originally posted by: NivRenDeewani

agreed but did the medication get changed or a high dose was given i am confused cause i didnt see it?? but anyways i agree with what u said she should speek up about this but i hardly doubt they will show this and if they do then CC is always there to turn the story around😡.but nivi should say this and that way she can clear herself.

Shova it was medicine with high dosage. So same medicine but 600mg pack instead of 200mg. And who checks the dosage written on the pack if that is what is given every time??? So why will Nivi check it, if she checks then that means she is doubting that medicines will be different.