NivRen - Friendship or Love? - Page 17

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Thanks ketty, she sometimes has these sleeping problem but i think she just pretends and just wants me to be beside her when she's sleeping so am not worried about her lolz. aww thanks will  give her ur love. why dont i get a hug too??😭 
good positive is good. i am reading the post i missed and i see Rachu was quite down towards viren did u recover rachu sweets??
I didnt watch the epi yet will not actually , just wanna live with good memories lolz.
Shova I am good sweety and understand your concern about you sister and don't she will be ok jaan I get my negative thoughts I come here and write them down then I start feeling positive and believe no Viren can't do this actually I am not able to handle this MP and mystery about Viren too well. Serial already hold too many secrets and why to maintain this secret too. Sometime I really feel they just don't want to reveal Viren's character fully. The things which I thought will be solved but nothing is getting solved here but becoming more and more complicated.
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Simran agree with you completely I want NivRen together to emerge as winner in their fight I want not only Nivi but Viren to be very strong in the fight against all the odds against them. Nivi is suffering too much and still is very courageous in a same way I want Viren to be courageous till now except supporting Nivi and fightingfor her and accepting his mistake his courage has never been shown directly to face problems as he is not shown to face problem and doesn't know his past I want to see his courage too.

Oh Yes Rach It's nt only Nivi but Viren also hav 2 b Strong ( Actually he is ) . BUt u know why i thnk dis ki more then Nivi it's Viren who hav 2 b more strong becozz Viren nt only has 2 see Nivi n her family ( Yash n NT dadi ) But at d same time he has 2 fight wid his own family . He is nt loved n cared by his own parents 😭 , but becozz he lovee them , dspite of tht also he would hav 2 fight wid his parents as soon as he will come 2 know abt their all deeds whc will completlyy shatter him . Another thng whch will shatter him is dadaji's true wish . We all know hu much he lovess n cares n respects his dadaji So when he will come 2 know tht he is d one who broke dadaji's wish (unknowinglyy) he will b shattered completlyy . 😭 , n So i thnk more then Nivi , it's Viren who hav 2 b veryy veryy strong .
@rach i m happyy jaan ki u r again in ur positive track . Keep it up like dt . n just repeat dis continueslyy ki " NivRen r made for each other n Viren can't do dis " n se it works hehe .

@shovuu heyy jaan hu r u ? 🤗. Give my gd wishes n lovee 2 ur sis 🤗.I wish ki she will b f9 soon .
ohh Jaan U r here n i m just gongg . Will talk 2 u tomm . byeee

OKKK Gals now hav 2 sign off .It's 2 late here . Byee Gals lovveee uuu all my swwetiess 🤗🤗
You know girls, now that dadaji is up he will tell that Nivi took out medicine from the same pack as she always does and nothing has happened so far. So something is fishy here as somebody must have changed the medicine. He saw Nivi taking out medicines from the same pack kept on the same tray where they always are. He will side with Nivi and will not doubt on her. Yes, others will scream and shout at her and looks like VD will stand with Nivi. Sid cannot as he has promised and he does not have guts.
But today he consoled Nivi that do not worry, dadaji will be fine..
But come on Nivi you cannot doubt Sid. He will do anything for his dadaji and can nver ever harm him. You know he married DD because he thought that it was dadaji's wish. He does not know the true wish.. So how can you doubt him?
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Shova I am good sweety and understand your concern about you sister and don't she will be ok jaan I get my negative thoughts I come here and write them down then I start feeling positive and believe no Viren can't do this actually I am not able to handle this MP and mystery about Viren too well. Serial already hold too many secrets and why to maintain this secret too. Sometime I really feel they just don't want to reveal Viren's character fully. The things which I thought will be solved but nothing is getting solved here but becoming more and more complicated.
Rachu i am so glad u are feeling positive jaan. yes the serial is confusing and like i said it not ur fault that it is leading u to think like this. I also think they r keeping too many secrets and should reveal some soon. This MP track has gone for ages now and yep even i cant take it, the suspense at first was interesting and fun to watch but now its a pain. too much of one thing isnt good and they are only using Viren's suspense and his story just to get us hooked more but dear i think we  will soon lose interest or go mad in trying to find out who MP is if they dont reveal it anytime soon. I hope things get solved pretty soon or i dunno for how long even i can stay positive yaar. but yep just try not to think too much into if viren is a MP or not cause i belive strongly with my heart he isnt and there is no way, the more u try to think the more you mind will play tricks on you.
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

@rach i m happyy jaan ki u r again in ur positive track . Keep it up like dt . n just repeat dis continueslyy ki " NivRen r made for each other n Viren can't do dis " n se it works hehe .

@shovuu heyy jaan hu r u ? 🤗. Give my gd wishes n lovee 2 ur sis 🤗.I wish ki she will b f9 soon .
ohh Jaan U r here n i m just gongg . Will talk 2 u tomm . byeee

OKKK Gals now hav 2 sign off .It's 2 late here . Byee Gals lovveee uuu all my swwetiess 🤗🤗
thanks. bye moni will chat to u soon.
Originally posted by anjubala

You know girls, now that dadaji is up he will tell that Nivi took out medicine from the same pack as she always does and nothing has happened so far. So something is fishy here as somebody must have changed the medicine. He saw Nivi taking out medicines from the same pack kept on the same tray where they always are. He will side with Nivi and will not doubt on her. Yes, others will scream and shout at her and looks like VD will stand with Nivi. Sid cannot as he has promised and he does not have guts.
But today he consoled Nivi that do not worry, dadaji will be fine..
But come on Nivi you cannot doubt Sid. He will do anything for his dadaji and can nver ever harm him. You know he married DD because he thought that it was dadaji's wish. He does not know the true wish.. So how can you doubt him?
True anju absolutley agree with you, dadaji saw al this medicine thing saw there is no way he will not support her. So this time when everyone will be against her and taunt her , and as viren might not be there to support her, dadaji will take his place and stop everyone.
About precap, its always miss leads us dosent it?? we only saw a glims of her thinking, so i think there is more to it and mabye when she suspects him she will also ask herself in the next sentence if sid can really do this to dadaji and then she wont doubt him.
I know this is late but wanna say i just read milee , zarmeen and anju's advice about married life and oh my girls you dunno how much i am learning from you girls. I am not married yet but with each passing day i am learning so much for the near future, my mom is shy so she never talks about these marige stuff opnely to me and when she does i use to avoid the topic as the thought of marrige would always scare me. But i read all ur comments about your married lfe and it seems so precious and the advices and points you gave us well i love it and agree, communication is the main factor in any realationship and anju i love ur advice on solving the issues before going to bed or it will keep on going if u hold grudges. Thanks girls for all these advices and i am sure that along with me you are helping alot of unmarried and married girls. thanks sweets, will surely follow all ur adviices when my time comes. Edited by NivRenDeewani - 13 years ago
Ok girls I just got sometime so watched the episode atlast. The episode is not the same without Viren. I hope and wish he comes back soon, I think more than Nivi we need to see him atleast once every episode.😆
I won't go into details but write some points.
1.the scene started from yesterday's Nivi giving medication but YD called and dadaji answers the phone and tells her that Nivi is taking care of him and nothing will happen to him with Nivi around (its so nice dadaji has so much confidence in Nivi) but YD gets scared because she thinks Nivi is not capable.But I liked the way both dadaji-YD talked on the phone, yesterday we got to see young couple talk (Nivi-Viren and its all about missing eachother and all) but today its older couple its different its all about being careful and all. The conversations are so different yet its similar to that phase of life. I liked the phone convo between the older couple except poor YD is worried that Nivi is taking care of dadaji.
2. Sid-Divya phone convo, Sid is now adays mad at Divya and today he showed it in his talk. again the Evil witch instigates and she was instigating the brainless duo infront of Vandana.
3.Nivi is being followed by MP in the kitchen but she is brave and thinks noone is here but sees Sid walking from dadaji's room.And then she hears this thud sound and goes to check on dadaji he is down and having seizures. Poor Nivi got so scared and was calling for everyone. When I read the update I thought why didn't Sid come down but poor Nivi she didnot shout loud enough for Sid to hear as she was scared but ran outside towards sharma house to call the others. Here when she was calling everyone Di, Vandana chachi, Maa. Actually she was calling CC maa but it was the cry of her kid Maa that caught Vandana's attention (this was done brilliantly, when her kid calls Maa the mother's heart just pulls towards it the same thing happened when she said Maa, it was heard by both Dadi and Vandana) and even Divya heard Nivi's call and runs towards balcony (this girl I say poor thing is really good at heart but a mother like Hema and and evil force like CC are taking her in wrong path) But on this whole scene CC is the only one who doesn't even move. So they all run outside with worry for Nivi but its only CC & Hema who are left behind and she instigates Hema that did your neice had the same problem from past. Here we can notice as if CC knows what's happening there and not even bothered.
Oh I forgot to write that YD calls and yells at CC for leaving dadaji alone at home with Nivi but again CC tells her that it was Nivi who forced us to leave and now she is complaining to you.
4. By the time everyone reach dadaji's room Sid was already there and lifting dadaji on to the bed and Nivi too comes, Sid assures Nivi that nothing will happen to dadaji. CC starts with her taunting, and tells Vandana lets call YD. Then doctor comes and tells everything is fine and checks the meds and says its high dosage and everyone look at Nivi as if she is gone crazy and gave wrong medication. (girls I was thinking here Nivi has a proof that she has written down all the list of meds right? hopefully CT's remember that in the future)
and Vandana asks Divya to take Nivi to her room.
5.Keshav-dadi scene: I have to say this hatred and ego is really bad thing in our lives. Because of that Keshav is hell bent on not letting his mom see her granddaughter. I know he was hurt bad and all but sometimes you have to let go of that ego and hatred and specially when your loved one's are in trouble. Anyways we can expect this from Keshav as he was never a good father to his kids, so what does he know about love and all. But dadi is real fighter girls, and her granddaughter got that quality from her dadi. This is the second time he asked her to chose between him and her granddaughter.
6.Divya-Nivi scene: This is the scene I liked the best in today's episode. The way Nivi was talking that nothing happened to me I am fine, everything is happening to me and its not coincidental its being done on purpose, she was so strong did not break down at all, she was using her brain too that someone changed the meds. (I hope she remembers to show everyone the list) 
And other thing I liked is Divya, she was really concerned about her sister, she forgot about her grudge, hatred towards Nivi. I know don't throw chappal at me but genuinely she was concerened, told Nivi to take care and she will be right there if Nivi needs anything.
So Overall in the episode the best part is Nivi not breaking down. Being strong and standing up and used her brain in regards with meds.

Precap: I am not going to talk about it as only part of it we know we don't know the other part.

Today's episode, I liked it mostly for Nivi, I liked YD yelling at CC, When Nivi called Maa both dadi and Vandana heard her call (the picturization I mean to say) and lastly Divya's atleast a little concern for Nivi(I know it will change again when Sid comes into picture)
wow milee awsome analysis, you made the episode sound soo good yaar. You have uch an amazing way with words. I know the epi waasnt good but after reading your analysis i feel so calm and happy. I loved it how with all the tourture shown you could stil see the positive sides to the story, thanks jaan. Wow i loved the bit where u worte about nivi calling maa and VD and dadai could feel her and looked, awsome now i wanna see it just for that scene. By reading ur post i also agree Divya has a good heart but it just gets blackened with missunderstandings and grudges her mom and CC are trying to create. You can clearly see how much she loves Nivi and forgets veerything only when sid isnt involved. I too also like the sister scene(even though i didnt watch the epi) and it shows how much Nivi has grown and is becoming so strong. remember the loking the room scene in VD birthday?? well then she was so confused,broken down and u could see she was doubting herself but today she wasnt like this and used her brain and knew and was confident it wasnt her and someone else and i liked this about her too. Hope to see nivi more and more strong like this.