NivRen - Friendship or Love? - Page 12

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

I don't know girls but why I am not getting convinced fully about everything and getting all kinds of negative thoughts in my mind I remember ram and sita idol and it was the mistrust of ramji which in the end lead to the death of sitaji. If I think again it looks like life of Nivi is little similar to ramji who is always holding responsibilities and life of Viren similar to sitaji whose all devotion is only towards Nivi (though can't compare completely as these are mere humans) so it may also be possible he will not do anything but will be blamed for it and last straw will be Nivi mistrust which will shatter him completely I know what ever I am thinking is very rubbish but I am getting very scared now and not able to think positively I don't know why I behaving like this but can't keep these things within me I don't know

I can totally understand your concern. As we've all agreed, this track has been stretched for too long in that it just makes you question the identity of the "MP" time and time again. And the list of suspects just grows longer by the day. I think its natural for anyone to question Viren's involvement in this matter, primarily because there this inevitable idea of him being psychotic in nature that is ever so conveniently tagged to him so don't be put down by the fact that you are thinking along those lines. The fact that his character has been sketched with grey contours kinda adds fuel to the fire here and maybe even justifies the concerns you are experiencing. So yeah, I guess all we can do is wait and hope the CTs realize that its high time they wrap this woeful track up. 

Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Heyy Sneha hu r u dear ? 🤗

Yaa i totally agrre wid u . I also get angry but then calm myself by thnkng abt d positive future whch is yet 2 come 😭 .

Yaar seriouslly dis MP track is 2 much dragged n now i hope ki Ct's end dis as soon as Viren comes . most probably dis week . But i know it is alomost impossible as 2dy already it is Wednesday . So i hope ki atleast in next week they should end dis track n should start Viren's Track either take his obessive lover track or his past story .

Hey Mona janu how r u? No Viren today so no bubbly post from you haan ðŸ˜‰

I joined back almost after a week and what a pathetic episode today ðŸ˜­ Forget about NivRen bonding, it did not have any highlights at all. Even our very optimistic Milee, Anju, Navz could not point out to any good thing that happened today.  Dont know what the CT's are planning. The outcome of this pathetic track better be good since they have to make good for what they have put us through these few weeks, making us watch Nivi suffere continously and no Viren too ðŸ˜­
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Resh I am not talking about his nature but his love for Nivi is similar

Yes. his love is similar to sita. But his attitude is different and his ways are different.Just remember how he made her marry him and how he fought with his own family and stood by her.
He is not a sacrificing kind except for nivi. I dont think he will sit and watch nivi's mistrust. he is a man of action.
Edited by Resh..... - 13 years ago
I see Payal, Simran and Sauji pressing the like buttons but no comments from them. where r u girls....

Rachu, Mahi, Ketty girls what happened. Pls cheer up. I feel bad seeing u girls so hurt and disappointed....😭
Edited by SnehaNivRenFan - 13 years ago
Hi Sneha,

Sorry yaar, not in the mood to comment jaan, too depressing. don't wanna think about it till they show some sense to all this nonsense of MP.
Resh I think you are getting me wrong I am entirely not talking about anything he did or he will do I am talking about the end was the reason of not able to take allegations that are put and again and again try to prove their innocence in front of everyone.
I am not talking about sacrifice, goodness or anything I am talking about love and fate. Fate may take this turn nothing else. he is already having issues of no one trusting him.
Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 13 years ago
Okay, even though I had decided that I was not going to think about this MP track and rake my brains trying to figure out who it is, I am just not able to stop thinking and so, thought of putting forth my thoughts about who the MP is. After today's episode, where in clearly Dada Sahib you also indirectly targeted, I am now more certain than ever that the MP is CC and her alone, no one else (maybe her Joru ka gulam might be invloved but most likely, I don't think so). The reason I think it is CC is becasue think about, who hates Nivi plus Dadaji together? CC, right? JW hates Nivi and is not happy with his dad for not treating him, right but at the end of the day he will not try to cause any harm to his father. Also, untill now I used to think, that YD had an equal chance of being an MP, but today that got ruled out according to me. She wouldn't deliberately try to harm her husband, after all that' her suhaag. There is no way that she would let anything affect his health, directly or indirectly. So, far as all the other suspects are concerned, I have never ever for once doubted that it could be Sid, Viren or PB. Whatever, said and done the younger generation depicted in CCBM is not this vindictive at all. And, honestly, I will not accept that it could be Viren, if that, does end up being the case, I don't think I will be able to continue watching CCBM any longer. It cannot be him, under any circumstances. I am so positive about that. So, that leaves only CC and only her. And, you know, if you guys remember, they did indicate about this in the episode where in Dada Sahib after gaining back his speech, tells CC in front of everyone, that she better get her act straightened up and accept Nivi as her bahu. Guys, do you remember, in that episode, once Dada Sahib is done with his speech, they show CC thinking, while giving a mean look to Nivedita, that maybe today is your lucky day becasue of this 'haath' (Dada Sahib's) on your head, but what, if that 'haath' only is eradicated?? Again, this is my point of view and I could be completely wrong!! Edited by Excruciating - 13 years ago
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

I see Payal, Simran and Sauji pressing the like buttons but no comments from them. where r u girls....

Rachu, Mahi, Ketty girls what happened. Pls cheer up. I feel bad seeing u girls so hurt and disappointed....😭
Sneha welcome back sweetie. I haven't seen today's episode just read WU and Ashly's summary. I am still keeping positive attitude don't know how long it will last though. About today episode only thing I liked was Nivi not getting broken down and she is fighting it, I liked that she was angry at DD, it was about time. But I agree with all of you that this MP track is stretched too much. They should just now put end to it. They are not just ruining some of the characters for us but also messing up with our mental peace. ðŸ˜¡
Ok I am leaving my negative spirit at the end of day it is just a serial and I can leave it anyday I want. I always feel light after righting all my negative thoughts in this forum. I am sorry I sometime torture you all will all the negativity comes to my mind and now I am postive again and I am sure it can't be Viren. 
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

I will happily join you with my shoes. I think shoes are stirdy and hence will hurt more ðŸ˜†

Arey Mahi, Sneha tum apne shoes, chappal kyon aise logon pe bekar kar rahe ho?? Will you be able to wear them again??? No, right
So pick dandas and use them... dande ka zor hi chalega in logon pe