Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Excruciating

Hey, Rach sweets, thanks a ton for the encouraging words about my analysis. Love you for that!! I missed you yesterday evening, I believe I came online just when you went off. 😔

True payal I just went offline and you online I was missing ur expression analysis
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Last part-
missed few mins..
Coming up wala scene. Doc scolds nivi 4 giving wrong med. She says i always gave correct one. Noone seems to believe her. Dd whispers to mom didnt i tell u something's wrong with her nowadays. Vd tells dd to take nivi to room. (nooo i dont want evil dd in nivren room :( ) Pt says to hl if nivi too is losing mind like her mom. Dd first makes nivi more worried saying dis is not d 1st time wrong things happen to u. Nivi gets angry at her dat i'll never do like dis n leave me alone. But den dd says 4get all. Nivi something's wrong nothing is as it seems. Dd goes n nivi thinks who's doing dis all.
Precap-she thinks is it insider or outsider who wants to harm me. Den she remembers seeing sid today wen he was going up, with bs wen she came back after calling others n on kc day outside store. She's shocked n says sid.
xaviara thumbnail
hello girls *hugs*

@ milee : awesome post sweetie, loved it to the core.

@ zarmeen : how are u feeling now sweetie ? it is so good to see you back, have missed you so much!!!

@ ashly : thanks a lot for your live updates sweetie, means so much to us !!! *hugs*

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashred12

Last part-
missed few mins..
Coming up wala scene. Doc scolds nivi 4 giving wrong med. She says i always gave correct one. Noone seems to believe her. Dd whispers to mom didnt i tell u something's wrong with her nowadays. Vd tells dd to take nivi to room. (nooo i dont want evil dd in nivren room :( ) Pt says to hl if nivi too is losing mind like her mom. Dd first makes nivi more worried saying dis is not d 1st time wrong things happen to u. Nivi gets angry at her dat i'll never do like dis n leave me alone. But den dd says 4get all. Nivi something's wrong nothing is as it seems. Dd goes n nivi thinks who's doing dis all.
Precap-she thinks is it insider or outsider who wants to harm me. Den she remembers seeing sid today wen he was going up, with bs wen she came back after calling others n on kc day outside store. She's shocked n says sid.

Thanks sweetie, So Sid is officially out of suspect list that now our heroine is suspecting him. I hate DD more and more everyday, now add PT too in that list. Why they all are after Nivi's mom. I just hope tomorrow they show Dadaji speaking again, I don't want him to be paralyzed again.
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks so much for the live update. Really enough of this torture. Want it to stop now!!!!!!!!!!

Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: xaviara

hello girls *hugs*

@ milee : awesome post sweetie, loved it to the core.

@ zarmeen : how are u feeling now sweetie ? it is so good to see you back, have missed you so much!!!

@ ashly : thanks a lot for your live updates sweetie, means so much to us !!! *hugs*

Hey Navz, we missed you yesterday. I don't think you came online at all, right? How is your nephew? Speedily recovering, I presume. 😊
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ok haven't seen the episode yet and I am not planning to but from Ashly's summary the positive points in today's episode is Nivi didn't break down like she used to and she got angry at DD so now she knows true color of her sister. That's a huge achievement. Plus she is thinking, using her brain, even though suspecting a wrong person, but if she confronts Sid something might come up from that I am sure. I just hope she doesn't tell her suspicion to Viren. May be it's good I don't know.
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good that means I don't have to watch today's episode. Thanks Ash for saving me.

@Navi: Hello sweetie. I'm a little better but u can't even imagine how much I missed u guys.
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I think now Nivi will tell everyone or to Sid and divya that sid the one trying to frame memad.  With this Divya will get angry and I think CC also support her, VD can't do anything and Sid also can't do anything as he promised divya. CC will inform YD about the incident, Nivi will be thrown out of the house and CC want this to be done before Viren comes.  I want nivi to tell that she will wait for viren to return before leaving.

I think its better for nivi to get out of that mad house.  As usual keshav will not let her stay in the house and definitely PSand HL too.

I want Viren comes and questions everyone including CC, DDthat how can they throw Nivi out of the house when he was not there.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashred12

Last part-
missed few mins..

Thanks asley for everything I loved if she answered DD wow but precap is wrong how on the earth she can suspect Sid specially on his dada sahib condition though I am not great fan of Sid but I am angry at Nivi for suspecting him once upon a time he was her love and earlier I could have understand her suspicion as everything was just happening to her and even I could suspect him but today how can Nivi think Sid can even risk his dadaji's life for his hatered towards Nivi. I can still suspect Viren to do this as he is psychotic lover and he do have good chances of doing all this (most importantly he is egnima and doesn't know much about him) I know that we don't want him to be involved and the things they are showing to raise suspicion on Viren I am sorry but I believe he may be doing all these to make Nivi away from all just for himself as he is out of house and no one can actually suspect him and his dialog he has to plan something big also pointing towards this I am scared now. but Sid as per dadaji life is concerned he just can't do this I have faith in him regarding this matter and Nivi suspicion also gave clean chit to sid as he is not involved in this.