NivRen - Friendship or Love?

milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Two strangers destined to be together, met on a day as normal as any other day but it changed their lives forever. They were strangers to each other but their souls recognized that they were meant to be together. It was destiny which brought them together and tied them in a bond of marriage for eternity.

She said "I cannot Love you" and he said "I will wait for you"

She said "I need time" and he said "take your time, but time never waits for you"

He said "Be my friend" and she said "Yes, I'll be your friend"

She said "You always make me happy my friend" and he said "This friendship one day will change into Love"

He said "Just like my heart beats for you, yours beats for me and only me"

She thinks "is it friendship or something else"

So girls let's wait and watch, When and How will Nivi realize that something else which she is feeling is Love. And when will she realize that yes, her heart does beat for Viren and only for Viren.

Along with realizing her feelings for Viren, how will she keep her promise given to God that she will become strong and fight her battle and be a winner? What role does Viren as her husband and friend play in this battle of hers?

Come once again let's discuss our favorite NivRen and their journey towards realizing their Love and battle for happiness.

PREVIOUS NivRen thread collected and summrerized by Ash (Ashred12) she did mindblowing job:

1) Nivi and Viren

2) Viren and Nivi - Upcoming Track

3) NivRen - A Beautiful Relationship

4) Congratulations NivRen- Mr & Mrs Jetspeed Sood!

5) NivRen - Har Apna Begaana Lagta Hai

6) NivRen -Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham

7) NivRen - Where are they Lost ?

8) NivRen - Beginning Of A Love Story

9) NivRen: Kuch To Hua Hai

10) NivRen: Aab Toh Forever

11) NivRen-Till eternity

12) NiVren - The heart does go on...

13) NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts

14) NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai

15) NivRen ' Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta

NivRen Psychotics:

Navz, Mahi,  Zarmeen,  Rach,  Suchi,  Milee,  Anju, Shova, Ketty, Aashvee, Simran, Ashred, Ashley, Shana, Mew, Monica, Mittu,Payal,Asya, Reena, Sneha, Sanjana, Rahm, Radha, Sssiham, Sofna, Sauji, Faiza, Nishi, Lamya, Prajee, Anisha, fahida, prasheetha, Reshma, Sonia, Zay (copied from previous thread, if some names are missing let me know)

Edited by milee1014 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

boparaisonia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
u forgot my name di and great to see the thread opened
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
gr8 post Milee. Feeling a little better so I guess I'm back but not with a bang yet. So how r u guys doing. Missed u guys so much.
Love.NivRen thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
plz add me into the nivren phsycotics :P

zay x
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice introduction Milee. I like the name too. I hope Nivi answer that question soon. Loved the way you stated all NivRen dialogues about their relationship. Thanks hun for opening this thread for us. 

@Zarmeen nice to see you back sweetie. Hope you are feeling better. 
Edited by gmann2010 - 13 years ago
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow Milee what an introduction sweets amazing, i came back from uni and i see another new thread, welldone guys, we are proving to the world how crazy we are gettiing day by day, finishing 15 thread and now on 16th๐Ÿ˜ƒ. I love it
I am so sorry guys as i hardly participated today in the discussion, had a lot happen today and i am hardly getting the time to post properly but i will try to get my self time to chat with u guys for a hour or so๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

Zarmeen sweets so good to see you, i am over the moon seeing that ur feeling a bit better. Keep on resting darlz and u will soon be fine.

Milee again i love your intro it was fantastic and the title great one๐Ÿ‘

zarmeeno thumbnail
Originally posted by: gmann2010

Nice introduction Milee. I like the name too. I hope Nivi answer that question soon. Loved the way you stated all NivRen dialogues about their relationship. Thanks hun for opening this thread for us. 

@Zarmeen nice to see you back sweetie. Hope you are feeling better. 

Hey Ketty thanks yaar. I'm better not fully recovered but better but I'm really excited to be back/
zarmeeno thumbnail
Hey Shova thanks u so much yaar. U r such a darling. Love u sweetie.
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Zarmeen, welcome back. Good to know, that you are feeling relatively better now. Hopefully, in some time you will be able to join us on our chats. Get well soon and take care.
zarmeeno thumbnail
Hey Payal Jaani thanks. I'm back yaar will not be posting that much yet but definitely will be part of the discussion as I'm dying to be part of it.