Kkusum

Garv needs to get Help

mana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

i found Garv like a Dog he just follow his owner and walks right after her and when he remember his old owner he goes singing Tera Naam humna kiya hai jeewan apna Kutaa wala Sanam. Khana nahin Mila humko nahin mili mager koi Bone.

Samaa bhi kaisa kaisa Janwar dekhlata hai

Yaad purana sahab bhoot ab  tu ata hai mager main nain kuch karsata

sahabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb.

i used to like him a lot when him and Kumud was together but he is such an asss.

iam sorry but i am soo upset after seeing him just follow kali without ssaying a word.

Edited by mana - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

icy_devil thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

so true

Grav really needs to get a LIFE! He is so annoying, he sits on a rock and cries!who does that! his character is getting worse by the day. him and kumud both got to get help, seriosly they both got issues!😡

bollyfreak thumbnail

thats how i use to think. But after telling Kali that he was going to divorce her, he seems to have taken a little more control than b4. She started dissing kkusum at their house last week and Garv told her "Yeh sab apne ghar pe karna, lekin yaha nahin!" etc etc...

Im glad he is thinking now, FINALLY! Hopefully he does something soon though.

Selina thumbnail
Originally posted by: bollyfreak

thats how i use to think. But after telling Kali that he was going to divorce her, he seems to have taken a little more control than b4. She started dissing kkusum at their house last week and Garv told her "Yeh sab apne ghar pe karna, lekin yaha nahin!" etc etc...

Im glad he is thinking now, FINALLY! Hopefully he does something soon though.

I agree.

Tabs thumbnail

ha ha good one mana..😆👏

I agree with u guys... i think garv is starting to gain some control.. just hope it lasts...

Cool_girl_2145 thumbnail
UR SO RIGHT MANA....i used to like him a lot...but now days he's being stupid🤢...he doesn't say anything to kali...i mena come when he found out about Kali's fake pregency...he could have slapt her harldy or kicked her out from his home..He always say that "Kali ab tumne kuch kiya to mere se bura koi nahi hoga"......he never become bura when kali does something bad........+ he has become a 😭. baby....but what that poor Garv can do...Ekta is the director so she can make as many *** as she can😡....

***Edited by sai14 for content*** Edited by sai14 - 19 years ago

I also agree with what everyone has written.

mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yep, I aggree Mana! Garv sat on a rock and cried for kali! I mean who doesn that, and then later on he loves kumod! Well Ekta Kapoor showed him love Kali more than Kumod! He never sat on a rock for Kumod! Thats cuz Garv is confused, has no life, and doesnt no how to control his wife that well! I think he should really yell at Kali and say never say that about kumod and kkusum instead of sayign to diss them at home! Thats just mentally sick, especially wen he always abused kshitijh as if hes an object!