wooster

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
@saaz  and souma you guys are funny ....Wink 

Souma.N IF-Dazzler
Souma.N
Souma.N

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
But seriously...I like your topic....

Exactly what we have been speaking about over the past few days! The last one week has been bad

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasika

Fariba100 Senior Member
Fariba100
Fariba100

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
i do agree with you !!! and especilly wher u said u swith the channels whnn rasam come !!! but i change it to star plusss for Tere liye !!
tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
@ wooster

I agree with the broad message your post suggests.

Saaaz has put it well... cannot add more...

Let us all be honest. Things started going idhar-udhar in RBO way before KT got ill, in terms of story and direction. So let us not hold KT's illness alone responsible for the state of affairs right now.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

wooster-Ray-Souma.N

-Deepali- IF-Stunnerz
-Deepali-
-Deepali-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged

@ wooster  very well post  and i am much laughing for  your  PS.  quick gun murugun duck...sam and rahul mutter stutter....khank lost.... episode a big Jumbo circus...jumbled up!!!! 
@ saaaz  all point are well done and i agree with you
 your lead actor is sick, so you have not banked episodes to follow through with the story you envisaged..... so what are you left with???

A huge supporting cast.. which includes another 'romantic' couple, lead's parents and household and lead's wife....

and what do you do?? ya if your lead mail suffring ill that it not means you can show every funny things and people except it.  that means you have put all the load of your male lead . why??
the murugun scene ,duck fall in love to khushboo all of fullish things and we can not except these such of foolish things.
sam carractore also not well rahul ka jab mann kiya puckar liya jab man kiya door fek diya aur sam ka koi moral nahi hai .she has except this look like a poopet  instead  we like if  Sam corrector should be
a strong women and she should went to rahul right way.

Edited by Deepali88 - 05 January 2011 at 3:07am
.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
wooster! i agree 100% that RBO standard of writing and story has deteriorated big big time! however, i'll add that the CVs and yashu have worked very hard to entertain us during kt's and shanak's absence and i sincerely appreciate them for that. like i said, they made RBO watchable without shanak.
wooster Senior Member
wooster
wooster

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
To all ....we need to keep writing what is good and what is bad.... thats the way we should keep expressing....

anyway, each to his own!!!! lets see tonight's episode...

Edited by wooster - 05 January 2011 at 7:49am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index