India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Respect

wooster Senior Member
wooster
wooster

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged

I have been watching this show for the last 8 months' from the time it began'.saw the changing colors and all!!

My point is that yes! Shaan is away'. That does not mean there should be no logic in the show'. and it degrades women' to further their drooping TRP's!!

I am upset with the way "Rahul and Sam" have been portrayed in this soap!!! and yes! i switch channels when they come on...to colors Uttaran!!!

Sad but again I reiterate that I have personally no grudges against these actors '.I just don't like the way they  are characterized in this show!!! '"Rock on" track has never been my fav either!!! And I am no qualms saying it'and  doesn't work because it feels shoved in'.

Veena I agree with  your post lets stop suggesting to the cv's... they are paid handsome salaries to think and entertain us'.so let them do their job!!!

We are hundred here... and  we all have various opinions '. why do they do ask us...what to do ....when they know better!!!

Again some forum members and ME!! see the flaws and point it out'because I feel they can do better'  they have resources but they are lazy so they  wait for  KT!!!  .....God!!! 'I am tired of harping for a story'.and Khanak!!! remember when she was free bird in Dhulwadi.. and in the early few episodes she held on her own...why can't she now????  we loved her...we will love her now!!! ...where was KT??? give the guy a break.....ofcourse new member will not know that....!!!

Bringing Shaan will only bring Shanak scenes back,  as zeenn and saaz had said " the time for the story is over'.day to day is in'."

PS.  quick gun murugun duck...sam and rahul mutter stutter....khank lost.... episode a big Jumbo circus...jumbled up!!!!  

Edited by wooster - 04 January 2011 at 11:11pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvsagarroadsidejunkeyIFsKhanak-Ray-saaazSouma.NtvrasikaOlicityFan.Dilwale.

_sana.Magic_ IF-Rockerz
_sana.Magic_
_sana.Magic_

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
I completely agree with you....andkt is nt shooting for  apetty reson coz he is sick he's nt able to...v shud be compassionate about the show and continue to support it when it needs the most

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvsagariluvmanar

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
chill guys...i completely agree 4 the reasons u r upset...but we hv to understand this tym that in this situation CVs thought a plot which surrounds Shaan but 4 KT's illness..it couldn't happened....and the scenes we r demanding not so easy 2 incorporate in such a short time...i think that's why it's looking like little messed up....but u know our Cvs they always try hard...and they never disappoint us....so we must hv full trust on them......and as u r a loyal fan, i m sure u'll support d show in its crucial tym what it needs now.....

luv u.....Hug

iluvsagarkrock

iluvsagar Groupbie
iluvsagar
iluvsagar

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
excellent post Clap though i dont agree with some of your viewpoints i am glad that you have pointed out some valid facts. well done!!

woosteriluvmanar

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
You know what I like most about your topic....the title.....RESPECT...one thing that unfortunately as viewers we have completely forgotten and the CVs have completely taken for granted

So your lead actor is sick, so you have not banked episodes to follow through with the story you envisaged..... so what are you left with???

A huge supporting cast.. which includes another 'romantic' couple, lead's parents and household and lead's wife....

and what do you do??? show the lead's friend falling for lead's sister in law in a crassly enacted caricature...show the lead's wife not being able to talk to her husband and then bring the whole house down becos she needs to clean it....potentially show her acting as a match maker to her husband's friend and his nemesis.....and show the 'romantic' couple in yet another crassly depicted scene where the male forces himself upon the lady while horrendous background music which has been universally rejected by viewers plays......

RESPECT??? show some respect to the actors who are hanging around by giving them a story....
RESPECT???? show some respect to the viewers who are holding on saying we get that the lead actor is gone, we shall still watch show us a good story
RESPECT??? let us have some respect for each other...we should be supporting each other to get through this trying phase in RBO....badly executed phase...not supporting the CVs who are actually being paid to show us this....

There are two things I agree with Veena...
suggestion lets not tell them what to do....100% agree
Lets do a wait and watch and in the meantime continue our critiquing or reactions to the upcoming episodes....

Edited by saaaz - 04 January 2011 at 11:19pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

woosterroadsidejunkeyiluvmanarSouma.Ntvrasikapriya_cool_123-Deepali-

Souma.N IF-Dazzler
Souma.N
Souma.N

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Agree with you and saaaz di completely

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Souma.N

Agree with you and saaaz di completely

Oye...Souma...who you calling 'di' 

excusez moi....me myself young and pretty thing...the main TRP of this fabulous series called RBO..

haila...no need to show any respect....samjhi???!!!

Souma.N IF-Dazzler
Souma.N
Souma.N

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
I am 22...still you dont want me to call you Di?LOL

Ok chalo...no respect for saaaz in this "respect" wala topic!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index