cupid-struck
cupid-struck

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumanforums

Originally posted by cupid-struck

Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Originally posted by madhurirajput71

agar doormat nahi banna to kyon bolti hai ki main aapko roti banana sikha doongi aur khali ji ki itni fikra kyon kar rahi hai. yeh sab fakeness nahi to kya hai. dolly is right apne benefit ke according friend banana to koi is tiwari se sikhe.

Roti banane ko sikhana aur kisiki fiker karna is not the same as cooking for someone and washing their laundry (including inner ones).

Dont forget she even took care of DOLLY when the the spirit had entered her even though at that time she was not in very good terms with Dolly.

Well, see even though i am a big Shweta fan, i am not saying that she is a saint or goddess ........ what i am saying is that be sensible in criticizing ........ 

She did that to impress the Dolly Fanz ROFL
obviously!!!she was later bitchiing about her with sara seemaAngry it was fake concern...to be in dooly's good booksAngryDead

Hey guys...... i dont agree with you on this yaar....... How can a person think in that 5 seconds ki i will please her fans so i will go and help her.

And later it was only Seema and Sara bitching about Dolly to Shweta....... and she was only saying "is it?". Well that concern might be fake but at least she did not tell anything against Dolly.
LOLme n prerna4rishab both are being sarcastic here...we dint mean it lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prud123

sumanforums Senior Member
sumanforums
sumanforums

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by prerna4rishav

]

She did that to impress the Dolly Fanz ROFL
obviously!!!she was later bitchiing about her with sara seemaAngry it was fake concern...to be in dooly's good booksAngryDead

Hey guys...... i dont agree with you on this yaar....... How can a person think in that 5 seconds ki i will please her fans so i will go and help her.

And later it was only Seema and Sara bitching about Dolly to Shweta....... and she was only saying "is it?". Well that concern might be fake but at least she did not tell anything against Dolly.
LOLme n prerna4rishab both are being sarcastic here...we dint mean it lol

Ops high time i start understanding you guys.......................LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prud123prerna4rishav

swapna82 Senior Member
swapna82
swapna82

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Everyone knows that Swetha can cook as she was kitchen captain. About the Ashmit ko khilaane wala discussion after Veena left, I think at that time, she meant she can't cook for him since she was the captain. I don't think she meant she can't cook at all, just that BB doesn't allow captains to cook...  She is so diplomatic and smart player, I don't think she would lie when the cameras are on.. She is not like MT.
Kanchhi_ Goldie
Kanchhi_
Kanchhi_

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Wow! ppl are expecting her to be THE PERFECT person without any imperfections. Aren't you guys expecting lil too much?  I wonder how many of you who are divelging into her imperfection are perfect to the core and who never lied?  Noone is perfect neither is ST.
Kanchhi_ Goldie
Kanchhi_
Kanchhi_

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swapna82

Everyone knows that Swetha can cook as she was kitchen captain. About the Ashmit ko khilaane wala discussion after Veena left, I think at that time, she meant she can't cook for him since she was the captain. I don't think she meant she can't cook at all, just that BB doesn't allow captains to cook...  She is so diplomatic and smart player, I don't think she would lie when the cameras are on.. She is not like MT.
Even I thought that was the case. She didn't mean she DON"T know how to cook rather she CAN"T cook.  Agreed, ST is a smart player and know how to play it, so she wont do anything that would damage her image.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sumanforums

Go to top