roshnii
roshnii

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaf13

Originally posted by roshnii

Originally posted by roshnii

she is a bihari hahahahah Tonguemere aik sir b bihari thay mje aaj b unki baat yaad hai mai kbi bhoolti nai unki baat wo hamesha hamen class mai kehty thay mjse panga na lena mai bihari hn aik bihaari 100 py bhaari TongueTongue ye un k words hain mje aaj b yaad hain

where r u from?

</div>

<div>n u ??

i live in darjeeling,bt i m bihari n belong 2 UP

i hope u hvnt minded wht i said but i was just giving an example wht my teacher used to say n after seeing ST i realized he was right

actualy ur teacher is right,ek bihari sau pe bhari pad sakta he, bt we r not da way we r portrayed on tv soaps, anyways dehradun mein snowfall hua kya

sumanforums Senior Member
sumanforums
sumanforums

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged
HAS the Topic Starter seen BIGG BOSS from Starting?????????????

Have you seen dear that she was the kitchen captain once upon a time (i am talking as if it is ages ago) and she used to cook for everyone and when Dolly entered in the kitchen she was kicked out of the kitchen with everyone wanting Dolly to cook.

Shweta can cook but is NOT a good cook and hence when Dolly asked her to cook she said i cant cook (she did not elaborate that since you guys dont like my cooking i will not cook and you have already told me that my cooking is bad)

I am not saying dont criticize Shweta....she is no saint or a goddess...... but have valid points yaar... Agar usne keh diya ke she doesn't know to cook what is the big thing in that.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

maneet4lifePrud123theindustrymonkMarz_Mahira_fancupid-struckFaraan92DelightedHeart

madhurirajput71 Goldie
madhurirajput71
madhurirajput71

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumanforums

Have you seen dear that she was the kitchen captain once upon a time (i am talking as if it is ages ago) and she used to cook for everyone and when Dolly entered in the kitchen she was kicked out of the kitchen with everyone wanting Dolly to cook.

Shweta can cook but is NOT a good cook and hence when Dolly asked her to cook she said i cant cook (she did not elaborate that since you guys dont like my cooking i will not cook and you have already told me that my cooking is bad)

I am not saying dont criticize Shweta....she is no saint or a goddess...... but have valid points yaar... Agar usne keh diya ke she doesn't know to cook what is the big thing in that.

same cheeze apne upper apply karo dear. usne veena ke jaate hi yeh kah diya ki main uske liye cooking nahi karungi mujhe kisiki seva nahi karni hai uska kahene ka woh matlab nahi jo aap dikhana chahte ho woh baki logon ko kuchh aur dikha rahi thi but ashmit ke saamne goody goody banne ke liye bolne lagi roti banana main bata doongi. so fake lady.
milindo2 Senior Member

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Prud123theindustrymonkMarz_Mahira_fancupid-struckDelightedHeart

sumanforums Senior Member
sumanforums
sumanforums

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhurirajput71

same cheeze apne upper apply karo dear. usne veena ke jaate hi yeh kah diya ki main uske liye cooking nahi karungi mujhe kisiki seva nahi karni hai uska kahene ka woh matlab nahi jo aap dikhana chahte ho woh baki logon ko kuchh aur dikha rahi thi but ashmit ke saamne goody goody banne ke liye bolne lagi roti banana main bata doongi. so fake lady.

Yes Dear  i have seen that too........ Dolly said she will not cook for Ashmit ....... and Shweta said please i do not know to cook and mujhe kisika seva karne ko nahhi aata......... I have never seen her doing anyone's seva. Wht is the big deal in that. she needs to survive in the house so she needs to be nice to all. She likes to survive peacefully......and in the bargain also tried to be nice to Dolly. I dont think there is any harm in that.

Are you saying that the girls should do everyone's seva...... and be treated like a doormat. which many of the girls in all the Bigg boss seasons have done and been treated like that. 

When she said she does not know to cook ..... she did not say it literally ........cause she has been the kitchen captain. She meant she does not want to be anyone's doormat. Simple.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prud123

roshnii Goldie
roshnii
roshnii

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milindo2

Yes she is a liar so?

Stop her from winning Bigg Boss 4 if u have the guts.

thank god u r not banned,warna tumhare jaisa constructive criticism koi nahi kar sakta.
madhurirajput71 Goldie
madhurirajput71
madhurirajput71

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by madhurirajput71

Yes Dear  i have seen that too........ Dolly said she will not cook for Ashmit ....... and Shweta said please i do not know to cook and mujhe kisika seva karne ko nahhi aata......... I have never seen her doing anyone's seva. Wht is the big deal in that. she needs to survive in the house so she needs to be nice to all. She likes to survive peacefully......and in the bargain also tried to be nice to Dolly. I dont think there is any harm in that.

Are you saying that the girls should do everyone's seva...... and be treated like a doormat. which many of the girls in all the Bigg boss seasons have done and been treated like that. 

When she said she does not know to cook ..... she did not say it literally ........cause she has been the kitchen captain. She meant she does not want to be anyone's doormat. Simple.

agar doormat nahi banna to kyon bolti hai ki main aapko roti banana sikha doongi aur khali ji ki itni fikra kyon kar rahi hai. yeh sab fakeness nahi to kya hai. dolly is right apne benefit ke according friend banana to koi is tiwari se sikhe.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roshnii

Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=sumanforums]HAS the Topic Starter seen BIGG BOSS from Starting?????????????

Well i absolutely agree.I dont think that topic maker has seen that episode.She clearly said that i cant pamper him so wont cook food for him.She never said i cant cook food.God.They dont even watch the episode and start criticizing ST.Just need a reason to bash her valid or not.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maneet4lifeMarz_Mahira_fanDelightedHeart

Go to top