Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: star_night

Each and every person in the BB house is some way or the other good as well as bad.....people calling ST as cheap or liar  is something which is really hurting for the ST fans...I personally feel tht she's far better than Dolly, Rakhi,sambhavana, and so many other ladies who participated in the BB house.....Come on koi bhi " doodh ka dhula hua nahi hai"...Har insaan mein khot hota hai......😉

agreed.....but dolly,rakhi,sambhavana are better than her..coz they will speak their mind out.... thats y they look us ugly..... after seeing their this character some ppl who dont like this, maintain keeping some distance to them..but some ppl like their attitude of being straightforward....
but ppl like shweta who is a big nautanki are very dangerous than those ppl...... they are sweet poisons
madhurirajput71 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prud123

for shweta tiwari ke fans ki information ke liye hum yeh bata dain ki humne yeh show starting se dekha hai aur khud TM ne bola hai ki woh shweta ki bahut badi fan thi but yesterday episode main ashmit ke mooh per kaise achha banne ki koshish kar thi aur veena ke jaane ke baad usne khud sabse pahele yeh bola ki iske liye khana kaun banayega jabki yeh baat kisi ne nahi ki to phir agar use nahi banana tha its ok but khaana banane ki itni fikra kyon ho gai usse iske peechhe kya reason tha. she is big liar.

sumanforums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prud123

Hey darling....... she actually meant what you said........ but she did say i cant cook..... which cant be equivalent as saying a lie...... 

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Everyone knows very well that Shweta can cook.. Otherwise she wont be made Kitchen Captain I suppose 😆.. In that epi she said so becoz she is not a good cook.. That's all ! 😆
sumanforums thumbnail
Originally posted by: madhurirajput71

agar doormat nahi banna to kyon bolti hai ki main aapko roti banana sikha doongi aur khali ji ki itni fikra kyon kar rahi hai. yeh sab fakeness nahi to kya hai. dolly is right apne benefit ke according friend banana to koi is tiwari se sikhe.

Roti banane ko sikhana aur kisiki fiker karna is not the same as cooking for someone and washing their laundry (including inner ones).

Dont forget she even took care of DOLLY when the the spirit had entered her even though at that time she was not in very good terms with Dolly.

Well, see even though i am a big Shweta fan, i am not saying that she is a saint or goddess ........ what i am saying is that be sensible in criticizing ........ 
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: sumanforums

Roti banane ko sikhana aur kisiki fiker karna is not the same as cooking for someone and washing their laundry (including inner ones).

Dont forget she even took care of DOLLY when the the spirit had entered her even though at that time she was not in very good terms with Dolly.

Well, see even though i am a big Shweta fan, i am not saying that she is a saint or goddess ........ what i am saying is that be sensible in criticizing ........ 

She did that to impress the Dolly Fanz 🤣
cupid-struck thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

She did that to impress the Dolly Fanz 🤣

obviously!!!she was later bitchiing about her with sara seema😡 it was fake concern...to be in dooly's good books😡🤢
sumanforums thumbnail
Originally posted by: cupid-struck

obviously!!!she was later bitchiing about her with sara seema😡 it was fake concern...to be in dooly's good books😡🤢

Hey guys...... i dont agree with you on this yaar....... How can a person think in that 5 seconds ki i will please her fans so i will go and help her.

And later it was only Seema and Sara bitching about Dolly to Shweta....... and she was only saying "is it?". Well that concern might be fake but at least she did not tell anything against Dolly.
cupid-struck thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sumanforums

Hey guys...... i dont agree with you on this yaar....... How can a person think in that 5 seconds ki i will please her fans so i will go and help her.

And later it was only Seema and Sara bitching about Dolly to Shweta....... and she was only saying "is it?". Well that concern might be fake but at least she did not tell anything against Dolly.

😆me n prerna4rishab both are being sarcastic here...we dint mean it lol
sumanforums thumbnail
Originally posted by: cupid-struck

😆me n prerna4rishab both are being sarcastic here...we dint mean it lol

Ops high time i start understanding you guys.......................LOL