Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swapna82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Everyone knows that Swetha can cook as she was kitchen captain. About the Ashmit ko khilaane wala discussion after Veena left, I think at that time, she meant she can't cook for him since she was the captain. I don't think she meant she can't cook at all, just that BB doesn't allow captains to cook...  She is so diplomatic and smart player, I don't think she would lie when the cameras are on.. She is not like MT.
Kanchhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow! ppl are expecting her to be THE PERFECT person without any imperfections. Aren't you guys expecting lil too much?  I wonder how many of you who are divelging into her imperfection are perfect to the core and who never lied?  Noone is perfect neither is ST.
Kanchhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swapna82

Everyone knows that Swetha can cook as she was kitchen captain. About the Ashmit ko khilaane wala discussion after Veena left, I think at that time, she meant she can't cook for him since she was the captain. I don't think she meant she can't cook at all, just that BB doesn't allow captains to cook...  She is so diplomatic and smart player, I don't think she would lie when the cameras are on.. She is not like MT.

Even I thought that was the case. She didn't mean she DON"T know how to cook rather she CAN"T cook.  Agreed, ST is a smart player and know how to play it, so she wont do anything that would damage her image.