dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by hermoinee

Originally posted by ladybird9

btw herez tht nice poll kindly participated by many...ROFL

Are Jogi and Divya biological parents of Tapasya..???

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1454096

now wait and watch even Jogi is gg 2 b shown eveil tooo Thumbs Down to justify tht stupid Taps is born 2 him, warna the option is still there tht he is not the parent ..u know what i mean...WinkEmbarrassedLOL

The ultimate twist in the story will be that Divya gave birth to some one else's child and gave it as 'Uttaran' to Jogi and Jogi is unaware of it just like Veer is now being fooled by Tappu.
ha ha bechara jogi, u guys r mindblowing yaar, such ideas
heheheLOL....So Mai will be highly disappointed that Tappu is not a Thakur's daughter, but a daku's daughterLOL

Good one ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayam

Very well written groucho....

I've always felt that people from a lower education and income level are much balanced in terms of emotional intelligence and ability to empathize with others...please I'm not generalizing here...

As far as rich are concerned, since they never have to look to any one for help & being never deprived of anything...sometimes miss out on gaining the ability to perceive different types of emotions or connect to people...their life is just so mechanical.....full of only themselves....they are unable to open up to any one else 100% however close relation be...

I think this has happened with Divya..Smile

I agree.........and here is where at least there is some hint of reality. Again as you said no generalizing....

I don't know whether the channel intended it to be shown the excellent way you have perceived it but if they have, hats off to them and if they have done it unknowingly then..............we can just enjoy.........

FunLyfe

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
An analysis Post in My Name !!!! * Honored * Except for those qualitiesLOLLOLLOL

Good one Groucho........Divya herself doesn't understand relations She's just been shown supporting her Husband from the beginning So we presumed that she's good........A lady who just celebrated her 25th anniversary with so much Pomp Suddenly questions her Husband and his Fidelity towards their marriage .......Wonderful Mrs Jogi Thakur !!!!And now she's doubting Damini Uphhhhh......
With Taps Yesss!!!She never has behaved like a Mother Now all of a sudden keeps blabbering Maa hain hum Fikr hain ........nd what notSleepy
For me she behaves the same with all -Nani ,Rohini nd Pushkar No difference et all ....

I read some posts saying She is being made to look negative(Pata nahi koun.....) I beg to differ .........Divya was like this b4 also......In the beginning she was shown as a very adamant lady .....who didn't care for anyone didn't respect anyone .........She changed only after some accident Should I say for her benefit and now again we see her original colors back

tiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divy609

An analysis Post in My Name !!!! * Honored * Except for those qualitiesLOLLOLLOL

Good one Groucho........Divya herself doesn't understand relations She's just been shown supporting her Husband from the beginning So we presumed that she's good........A lady who just celebrated her 25th anniversary with so much Pomp Suddenly questions her Husband and his Fidelity towards their marriage .......Wonderful Mrs Jogi Thakur !!!!And now she's doubting Damini Uphhhhh......
With Taps Yesss!!!She never has behaved like a Mother Now all of a sudden keeps blabbering Maa hain hum Fikr hain ........nd what notSleepy
For me she behaves the same with all -Nani ,Rohini nd Pushkar No difference et all ....

I read some posts saying She is being made to look negative(Pata nahi koun.....) I beg to differ .........Divya was like this b4 also......In the beginning she was shown as a very adamant lady .....who didn't care for anyone didn't respect anyone .........She changed only after some accident Should I say for her benefit and now again we see her original colors back

Ooops so sorry Divya it is purely coincidental and definitely not intended for anyone by that name.

Well, I guess everyone sees things differently and I appreciate all views differing or agreeing with what is my perception.

Strangely almost all the other characters positive or otherwise have some quality in them which we may like or dislike........ BUT for me trying to analyze Divya Thakur was strange because she really does not fit into any mould.
A strange creation is her character...........ConfusedConfused
rahulvaid001 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9intruderfast

viram Senior Member
viram
viram

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Yes Divya's character has never been shown to be consistent. Just like her daughter she gets brainwashed easily.I wouldnt put her in the same league as tappu who  has jealousy  running in her veins.But wonder why the CVs have butchered a character like hers. Initially she was good to Damini . Remember when she was confined to a wheel chair? Damini took good care of her and her household.

I dont see any point in her turning negative .She should be made to realise that the ones who have been professing their love for her i.e  pushkar, nani , tappu are in fact crooks.The sooner she realises this the better it is for her.
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by viram

Yes Divya's character has never been shown to be consistent. Just like her daughter she gets brainwashed easily.I wouldnt put her in the same league as tappu who  has jealousy  running in her veins.But wonder why the CVs have butchered a character like hers. Initially she was good to Damini . Remember when she was confined to a wheel chair? Damini took good care of her and her household.

I dont see any point in her turning negative .She should be made to realise that the ones who have been professing their love for her i.e  pushkar, nani , tappu are in fact crooks.The sooner she realises this the better it is for her.

Oh no  Divya is not extreme in any of her emotions. So she can never go to the lengths that Tapasya's character goes to...........that is a certainty. But this is why I find her character a bit wishy washy, neither here nor there type.

I am sure at some point she will realise or Jogi will make her realise as she seems to go with the flow.........Confused

Go to top