Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: intruderfast

ha ha bechara jogi, u guys r mindblowing yaar, such ideas

hehehe😆....So Mai will be highly disappointed that Tappu is not a Thakur's daughter, but a daku's daughter😆
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: groucho

Shivani, it was not my intention to justify anyone with this topic. I am just dissecting a character that the channel has created. Probably because this is what I do as a profession.

She just happens to be Tapasya's mother. She is also a character in this serial regardless of the fact that Tapasya, Veer and Ichcha are the main leads.

I did not think anyone would have any objection to discussing other characters as well because all of the characters go towards making a serial.

I also believe that Divya and Jogi are the biological parents, though it is a subject that could also be a good one for discussion now or before.

Please ignore if this upsets you😊

Aditiji, i wonder, therez a problem in our communication with each other, i have no issues abt anyone discussing any character, i was only trying to say tht it is no  wonder Divya's character has been ruined, coz i see tht as a justification to prove Divya as a parent of tht stupid evil Taps...apologies, if i have conveyed anything otherwise, trust me, i was trying 2 avoid serious discussions at this hr..but cudnt resist replying here...finally if i have failed to convey my point all tht i can say is ignore me at times...😊
Edited by ladybird9 - 13 years ago
FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijayam

Very well written groucho....

I've always felt that people from a lower education and income level are much balanced in terms of emotional intelligence and ability to empathize with others...please I'm not generalizing here...

As far as rich are concerned, since they never have to look to any one for help & being never deprived of anything...sometimes miss out on gaining the ability to perceive different types of emotions or connect to people...their life is just so mechanical.....full of only themselves....they are unable to open up to any one else 100% however close relation be...

I think this has happened with Divya..😊

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ladybird9

Aditiji, i wonder, therez a problem in our communicating with each other, i have no issues abt anyone discussing any character, i was only trying to say tht it is no  wonder Divya's character has been ruined, coz i see tht as a justification to prove Divya as a parent of tht stupid evil Taps...apologies, if i have conveyed anything otherwise, trust me, i was trying 2 avoid serious discussions at this hr..but cudnt resist replying here...finally if i have failed to convey my point all tht i can say is ignore me at times...😊

I have always maintained that the best thing of this Forum is for each person agreeing to disagree. Your view is fine.

As this is fiction, you will have to forgive me if I cannot feel as strongly as you do and therefore just like we are at present having fun with Mai, Jogi and Nani,in some other thread----------Divya was just another character to discuss.

At this hour???? Are you in another time zone?????? It is morning here and I certainly am feeling bright and ready for any discussions😊😊😉

Whether the channel is showing Divya as a justification of Tapasya or not is not my issue here at all. I have mentioned mostly all that has happened in the past. I made it very clear that Divya was not an advocate of Tapasya's misdeeds right in the beginning.

😊
rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

good post!!!!!

pple keep blaming jogi i think its time they realise what a mother divya has been too!
groucho thumbnail
Originally posted by: rashi85

good post!!!!!

pple keep blaming jogi i think its time they realise what a mother divya has been too!

Somewhere along all the discussions that have been going on from when Uttaran started, I think we have all got to accept that the channel has made each character what they are. These are not real characters but a creation!!!!!!!!!

If we accept that then we also need to accept that any changes they make to the characters, good or bad, is their right because we have accepted it as so.

All we can do now is to comment on what we see in the upcoming episodes ........and form our own perceptions.

I just wish the channel and its creative team would try and bring some touch of reality into these characters and not make them tooo bad or tooo goody goody. It would be so much easier to empathize with them if that were to happen. But I guess it is too late for that.😊
dreamz12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hermoinee

hehehe😆....So Mai will be highly disappointed that Tappu is not a Thakur's daughter, but a daku's daughter😆

Good one ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
groucho thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijayam

Very well written groucho....

I've always felt that people from a lower education and income level are much balanced in terms of emotional intelligence and ability to empathize with others...please I'm not generalizing here...

As far as rich are concerned, since they never have to look to any one for help & being never deprived of anything...sometimes miss out on gaining the ability to perceive different types of emotions or connect to people...their life is just so mechanical.....full of only themselves....they are unable to open up to any one else 100% however close relation be...

I think this has happened with Divya..😊

I agree.........and here is where at least there is some hint of reality. Again as you said no generalizing....

I don't know whether the channel intended it to be shown the excellent way you have perceived it but if they have, hats off to them and if they have done it unknowingly then..............we can just enjoy.........
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
An analysis Post in My Name !!!! * Honored * Except for those qualities😆😆😆

Good one Groucho........Divya herself doesn't understand relations She's just been shown supporting her Husband from the beginning So we presumed that she's good........A lady who just celebrated her 25th anniversary with so much Pomp Suddenly questions her Husband and his Fidelity towards their marriage .......Wonderful Mrs Jogi Thakur !!!!And now she's doubting Damini Uphhhhh......
With Taps Yesss!!!She never has behaved like a Mother Now all of a sudden keeps blabbering Maa hain hum Fikr hain ........nd what not🥱
For me she behaves the same with all -Nani ,Rohini nd Pushkar No difference et all ....

I read some posts saying She is being made to look negative(Pata nahi koun.....) I beg to differ .........Divya was like this b4 also......In the beginning she was shown as a very adamant lady .....who didn't care for anyone didn't respect anyone .........She changed only after some accident Should I say for her benefit and now again we see her original colors back
groucho thumbnail
Originally posted by: divy609

An analysis Post in My Name !!!! * Honored * Except for those qualities😆😆😆

Good one Groucho........Divya herself doesn't understand relations She's just been shown supporting her Husband from the beginning So we presumed that she's good........A lady who just celebrated her 25th anniversary with so much Pomp Suddenly questions her Husband and his Fidelity towards their marriage .......Wonderful Mrs Jogi Thakur !!!!And now she's doubting Damini Uphhhhh......
With Taps Yesss!!!She never has behaved like a Mother Now all of a sudden keeps blabbering Maa hain hum Fikr hain ........nd what not🥱
For me she behaves the same with all -Nani ,Rohini nd Pushkar No difference et all ....

I read some posts saying She is being made to look negative(Pata nahi koun.....) I beg to differ .........Divya was like this b4 also......In the beginning she was shown as a very adamant lady .....who didn't care for anyone didn't respect anyone .........She changed only after some accident Should I say for her benefit and now again we see her original colors back

Ooops so sorry Divya it is purely coincidental and definitely not intended for anyone by that name.

Well, I guess everyone sees things differently and I appreciate all views differing or agreeing with what is my perception.

Strangely almost all the other characters positive or otherwise have some quality in them which we may like or dislike........ BUT for me trying to analyze Divya Thakur was strange because she really does not fit into any mould.
A strange creation is her character...........😕😕