Uttaran

Divya - the perfect model???? (Page 2)

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

btw herez tht nice poll kindly participated by many...ROFL

Are Jogi and Divya biological parents of Tapasya..???

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1454096

now wait and watch even Jogi is gg 2 b shown eveil tooo Thumbs Down to justify tht stupid Taps is born 2 him, warna the option is still there tht he is not the parent ..u know what i mean...WinkEmbarrassedLOL

The ultimate twist in the story will be that Divya gave birth to some one else's child and gave it as 'Uttaran' to Jogi and Jogi is unaware of it just like Veer is now being fooled by Tappu.

Edited by hermoinee - 04 January 2011 at 11:26pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9tiny15

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

now wait and watch even Jogi is gg 2 b shown eveil tooo Thumbs Down to justify tht stupid Taps is born 2 him, warna the option is still there tht he is not the parent ..u know what i mean...WinkEmbarrassedLOL

The ultimate twist in the story will be that Divya gave birth to some one else's child and gave it as 'Uttaran' to Jogi and Jogi is unaware of it just like Veer is now being fooled by Tappu.
ha ha bechara jogi, u guys r mindblowing yaar, such ideas

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8shivani9

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by hermoinee

ha ha bechara jogi, u guys r mindblowing yaar, such ideas
heheheLOL....So Mai will be highly disappointed that Tappu is not a Thakur's daughter, but a daku's daughterLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12shivani9intruderfasttiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Aditiji, current Divya is an effort to answer questions raised by us tht are Jogi and Divya biological parents of Taps, and it was me who raised tht questionLOL but very long ago...Embarrassed...now i want 2 say enough of it plzzz change the mode of justifying Divya....as a bad woman to show evil Taps as her daughter..coz she never was bad since the begining..but anyways every character in this soap has been butchered including Ichhca and Possibly Veer with this pending pregnancy of tht evil Taps..when Ichchas character can b ruined and Veers character can at stake what is Divya afterall...Embarrassed

Shivani, it was not my intention to justify anyone with this topic. I am just dissecting a character that the channel has created. Probably because this is what I do as a profession.

She just happens to be Tapasya's mother. She is also a character in this serial regardless of the fact that Tapasya, Veer and Ichcha are the main leads.

I did not think anyone would have any objection to discussing other characters as well because all of the characters go towards making a serial.

I also believe that Divya and Jogi are the biological parents, though it is a subject that could also be a good one for discussion now or before.

Please ignore if this upsets youSmile

Aditiji, i wonder, therez a problem in our communication with each other, i have no issues abt anyone discussing any character, i was only trying to say tht it is no  wonder Divya's character has been ruined, coz i see tht as a justification to prove Divya as a parent of tht stupid evil Taps...apologies, if i have conveyed anything otherwise, trust me, i was trying 2 avoid serious discussions at this hr..but cudnt resist replying here...finally if i have failed to convey my point all tht i can say is ignore me at times...Smile

Edited by ladybird9 - 04 January 2011 at 11:37pm
FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayam

Very well written groucho....

I've always felt that people from a lower education and income level are much balanced in terms of emotional intelligence and ability to empathize with others...please I'm not generalizing here...

As far as rich are concerned, since they never have to look to any one for help & being never deprived of anything...sometimes miss out on gaining the ability to perceive different types of emotions or connect to people...their life is just so mechanical.....full of only themselves....they are unable to open up to any one else 100% however close relation be...

I think this has happened with Divya..Smile

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by groucho

Aditiji, current Divya is an effort to answer questions raised by us tht are Jogi and Divya biological parents of Taps, and it was me who raised tht questionLOL but very long ago...Embarrassed...now i want 2 say enough of it plzzz change the mode of justifying Divya....as a bad woman to show evil Taps as her daughter..coz she never was bad since the begining..but anyways every character in this soap has been butchered including Ichhca and Possibly Veer with this pending pregnancy of tht evil Taps..when Ichchas character can b ruined and Veers character can at stake what is Divya afterall...Embarrassed

Shivani, it was not my intention to justify anyone with this topic. I am just dissecting a character that the channel has created. Probably because this is what I do as a profession.

She just happens to be Tapasya's mother. She is also a character in this serial regardless of the fact that Tapasya, Veer and Ichcha are the main leads.

I did not think anyone would have any objection to discussing other characters as well because all of the characters go towards making a serial.

I also believe that Divya and Jogi are the biological parents, though it is a subject that could also be a good one for discussion now or before.

Please ignore if this upsets youSmile

Aditiji, i wonder, therez a problem in our communicating with each other, i have no issues abt anyone discussing any character, i was only trying to say tht it is no  wonder Divya's character has been ruined, coz i see tht as a justification to prove Divya as a parent of tht stupid evil Taps...apologies, if i have conveyed anything otherwise, trust me, i was trying 2 avoid serious discussions at this hr..but cudnt resist replying here...finally if i have failed to convey my point all tht i can say is ignore me at times...Smile

I have always maintained that the best thing of this Forum is for each person agreeing to disagree. Your view is fine.

As this is fiction, you will have to forgive me if I cannot feel as strongly as you do and therefore just like we are at present having fun with Mai, Jogi and Nani,in some other thread----------Divya was just another character to discuss.

At this hour???? Are you in another time zone?????? It is morning here and I certainly am feeling bright and ready for any discussionsSmileSmileWink

Whether the channel is showing Divya as a justification of Tapasya or not is not my issue here at all. I have mentioned mostly all that has happened in the past. I made it very clear that Divya was not an advocate of Tapasya's misdeeds right in the beginning.

Smile
rashi85 IF-Sizzlerz
rashi85
rashi85

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged

good post!!!!!

pple keep blaming jogi i think its time they realise what a mother divya has been too!
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashi85

good post!!!!!

pple keep blaming jogi i think its time they realise what a mother divya has been too!

Somewhere along all the discussions that have been going on from when Uttaran started, I think we have all got to accept that the channel has made each character what they are. These are not real characters but a creation!!!!!!!!!

If we accept that then we also need to accept that any changes they make to the characters, good or bad, is their right because we have accepted it as so.

All we can do now is to comment on what we see in the upcoming episodes ........and form our own perceptions.

I just wish the channel and its creative team would try and bring some touch of reality into these characters and not make them tooo bad or tooo goody goody. It would be so much easier to empathize with them if that were to happen. But I guess it is too late for that.Smile

Go to top