•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Kinjil is not pregnant: 
Reason 1:  because she doesn't look guilty and; Reason 2: because in the 4th jan epi when she called umang she said she couldn't go to the doctor... it seemed like she didn't want to go because she was hiding something not because she was thinking about a baby. I think the report was a fake so everyone will think that kinjil is pregnant and her marriage would be called off. And umang's plan is to destroy the family so even if the modi family finds out that the report was a fake. There community will never believe them and they would be destroyed either way; Reason 3: the day she went to the doctor she went alone therefore she most likely went to go see umang and he gave her the report. 

Let me know what you all think .....😊 
completely right on all 3 reasons
Yeah I agree also Umang seems like a person who wouldn't even touch Kinjal, let alone make love to her.
i agree on all points,but if umang wants to dystroy modi parivaar then why has he come saying he wants to marry kinjal,surley leaving her unmarried and pregnant is a better revenge for him??
Kinjal is not pregnant...its confimred by the articles released...
so he Umang will leave her in altar may be when Aham will refuse to divorce Gopi and to marry Anita....
she knows herself that she is not pregnant therefore to save all the hassle of her getting told off and 'disowned' by Kokila she should have spoken up earlier...all this unnecessary hassle and attention drawn towards Kinjal just for the family to find out that she is not pregnant, what a waste of time