India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Its time to stop MP track..start nivren love track

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
i'm tired of this MP track......we almost put every character in CCBM in the suspect list even nivi....i cant  bear anymore the crying face of nivi....i want her to enjoy her life with viren......pls try to make the end of the MP as soon as possible....because of this stupid MP our nivi cant think about her love.....im surprised about the fact that dadaji didnt speak anything to CC and DD when they try to misbehave with nivi in the yesterday episode......i think DD and CC are suit to each other as saas and bahu....anyways pls CTs revel the MP or just stop this track and start the life of our sweethearts nivi and viren......

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ranmaranjalianjaliBeHappyAlwaysmittusinghnaley4everZaykebazzAnanyateddybear66ShayafanVirMan_ArShiAlphabet26

naley4ever Goldie
naley4ever
naley4ever

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
couldn't  agree with u more ....is track is sooooo annoying...such huge house there isn't anyone when stalker comes .....that's bogus man

yeah this track should end ASAP we need some thing fresh like Viren entry ......now it should be NIvRen love story

Edited by naley4ever - 05 January 2011 at 4:13am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjaliteddybear66vids08FrozenRain

boparaisonia IF-Dazzler
boparaisonia
boparaisonia

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
omg i am so on ur words..i seriously want the MP track to end and have more NivRen scenes...my eyes are eagerly waiting to see romance scenes between them two and see nivi expressing her feelings towards viren...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FrozenRain

Abhiram- IF-Dazzler
Abhiram-
Abhiram-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
i dont understand why does nivi go alone to find about the stalker...when the sood house is filled to the brim with so many servants...n where do they disappear during the stalker thing... i think nivi should not be afraid...if she's bold then the stalker will get afraid....as they say IRON CUTS IRON...so thats right..Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naley4everFrozenRain

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naley4ever

couldn't  agree with u more ....is track is sooooo annoying...such huge house there isn't anyone when stalker comes .....that's bogus man

yeah this track should end ASAP we need some thing fresh like Viren entry ......now it should be NIvRen love story
Very true, sometimes I feel this is just filler episodes, the story just doesn't move forward. I have stopped watching since last 2 days, will come back when Nivi is  free of this stalker.

FrozenRain

ZaykebazzAnanya Goldie
ZaykebazzAnanya
ZaykebazzAnanya

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
PLs CT's kickstart the beautiful and encrusting lOVE story of our love birds NIVREN

FrozenRain

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
hi  all ..........i watch the beautiful nivren scenes in youtube again and again to control myself........i cant watch todays episode........im sure it should be a harassing episode......hai anandnandu i read in preethi's post that ur from kerala..........i'm also from kerala............good to see a malayalee in this forum...since most of the keralites dont used to watch hindi drama....bt ccbm is an exception........when i ask my friends about their favourite program they all specified about ccbm and start to talk about our beautiful couple nivren..........so i think if the CTs continue like this all fans should be disappointed...(already disappointed )....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCZaykebazzAnanya

ZaykebazzAnanya Goldie
ZaykebazzAnanya
ZaykebazzAnanya

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kinha

hi  all ..........i watch the beautiful nivren scenes in youtube again and again to control myself........i cant watch todays episode........im sure it should be a harassing episode......hai anandnandu i read in preethi's post that ur from kerala..........i'm also from kerala............good to see a malayalee in this forum...since most of the keralites dont used to watch hindi drama....bt ccbm is an exception........when i ask my friends about their favourite program they all specified about ccbm and start to talk about our beautiful couple nivren..........so i think if the CTs continue like this all fans should be disappointed...(already disappointed )....
whr r u frm?????u cn call me anu

Go to top