Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Twi Fi Awards for those sick of other awards (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 12

.khoobsurat.

IF-Sizzlerz

.khoobsurat.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MissIffiy

Originally posted by lensahunte08

I still think these voting system would not be fair. The one on twitter I mean. Watch the celebs on twitter are the ones who are gonna win because there the ones who have more fans on twitter. And the jury members will probably vote for the celebs on twitter because they know they are the ones on there and that will know about this award than the outsiders like kajol, Vidya, kareena, Aish or Katrina. I don't think this would be any better than the actual bollywood awards. Fans are gonna vote for their favorite actress even if they don't think they deserve it.

i disagree on the jury choosing the celebs on twitter the jury list they have so far should know better than that as for the fans I agree they will vote for their fav but these awards right now like the screen I really dont get how those numbers are working you know what I am talking about so i like this tweeter thing better

Yes it depends on who the jury member is. But if  that reporter anna is gonna be the jury. It's gonna be totally bias.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Twi Fi Awards for those sick of other awards (Page 3)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

petticoat

IF-Stunnerz

petticoat

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

^Zee always introduces a special category every year. Remember Katrina getting the British Indian Actor award last time?

Anyways these twitter awards sound interesting..and seem like they will be less rigged than others LOL 

WHAAAAAAT

seriously?? they had a british indian actor award??LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

omg why nt simply give her the katrina kaif award for being katrina kaif sponsored by katrina kaif

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chocolover89

.khoobsurat.

IF-Sizzlerz

.khoobsurat.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smarie pants

^^wht? didn't they say there will be a addy boy, Komal-less jury deciding the awards!! thts wht hooked me on! of course they would decide valid nominations....so the voting would be fair-ish aswell.

NO.... it's the fans on twitter who are voting. And we know twitter is filled with obsessed teenage fans. Trusting me I know LOL

Edited by lensahunte08 - 04 January 2011 at 11:45pm

MissIffiy

IF-Rockerz

MissIffiy

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
no the jury are coming up with the nomination then the fans vote  this all started from Sajid being nominated for Zee best dir he was actually trending on twitter as ppl were not happy bc of this

Edited by MissIffiy - 04 January 2011 at 11:47pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chippeshwini.khoobsurat.

MissIffiy

IF-Rockerz

MissIffiy

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged

I still think these voting system would not be fair. The one on twitter I mean. Watch the celebs on twitter are the ones who are gonna win because there the ones who have more fans on twitter. And the jury members will probably vote for the celebs on twitter because they know they are the ones on there and that will know about this award than the outsiders like kajol, Vidya, kareena, Aish or Katrina. I don't think this would be any better than the actual bollywood awards. Fans are gonna vote for their favorite actress even if they don't think they deserve it.

i disagree on the jury choosing the celebs on twitter the jury list they have so far should know better than that as for the fans I agree they will vote for their fav but these awards right now like the screen I really dont get how those numbers are working you know what I am talking about so i like this tweeter thing better

Yes it depends on who the jury member is. But if  that reporter anna is gonna be the jury. It's gonna be totally bias.

yeah she has issues with lots of stars but that just one person against the rest of the jury 

smarie

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

chocolover89

IF-Sizzlerz

chocolover89

But the jury decides the nomination..and it consists of some very sensible and trusted critics.

I think we might not see the usual nominations from the other award shows in this one. I certainly feel movies which might not get their due in the other awards like Udaan, LSD, Peepli Live, Tere Bin Laden, BBB will dominate this nomination list. I don't see Kareena, Priyanka, Deepika, Sonam, Kat making this list..not this year atleast..

Edited by chocolover89 - 04 January 2011 at 11:51pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MissIffiyChippeshwini.khoobsurat.

.khoobsurat.

IF-Sizzlerz

.khoobsurat.

yeah she has issues with lots of stars but that just one person against the rest of the jury 

It takes one vote to decide a winner. So yeah even one person matters.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top