India-Forums

Written Update of Jan 4th

ziddiladki Senior Member
ziddiladki
ziddiladki

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
sorry for the late update...

rukmi is trying to hide ranbeer form deep and mamsa and guruji notices this while the leader is talking to the 2 evilos and they ask if they have brought him from the river and guruji goes to them and asks how may i help you and they show ranbeers picture and says have you seen him he is my younger brother ranbeer and his mental stage is not right he tried to kill him self by jumping of the cliff and guruji keeps looking at the picture and say no i have not and mamsa ask are you sure and gurjij says why would i have to lie to you and this is holy place why would i lie and deep ask if we can look around and guruji says go head as rukmi is trying to hide her self and ranbeer deep and mamsa look for ranbeer but he is no where to be found and guruji says have you checked are you satisfied and deep and mamsa go but mamasa spots a man in bed covered head to toe and they ask why are you hiding him and leader says we are not hiding we are taking care of him and deep opens the blanket to find some other man and guruji says you did not trust us we did not say anything but this is a village if everyone found out you did not trust us they will not spare you so its best if you leave as they leave they tell the other man to get up and take out ranbeers body from under the bad and rukmi fold her hand and thanks gurji and he smiles and not return because words travel fast in villages and it wont be good for you if you return and they leave and chanchel asks if they ware sure and checked and mamsa seems very relaxed and says he is no where to be found and i am sure alligators must of eaten him and i am sure he will not pop up from dead and even if ranbeer did we will say some tantra mantra (spell) and make him disappear and deep ask if rasel has come out of bringing ranbeer back and chanchel says yes she has but as kamel was cursing you today i have one more unfinished work to do with rasel as rukmi was thanking guruji and telling him that i even try to tell you but you ware in meditation and guruji says i heard you and i believed you as when the man said ranbeer's...and rukmi looks at him surprised and guruji says thats what the man called him that ranbeers mental stage was not right when anyone who looks at him can see he was beaten and then thrown down that when i knew they ware lying but looking at you it seems you can tell me what the real truth is about this man and rukmi fold her hand and says i wont be able to lie to you and i am not in stage to tell you truth when he opens his eyes i am sure he can tell you everything and guruji nods with smile moomal tells kamel to forgive rasel and help her in bad times as she only needs your support and she has ranbeerbhiasa nishaani you need to forgive her and help her as ranbeerbhiasa loved her a lot they say in bad timing even enemies becomes friends meanwhile chanchel goes to rasels room and tells her that no one will ever forgive her and will keep blaming her for ranbeers death even kamels is doing that and rasel remembers kamel saying she blames rasel for ranbeers death and chanchel says if i ware you i would of killed my self and leaves and rasel runs this over and over in her mind and what kamel said and writes a suicide note and goes to the kitchen and takes the knife and was about to take her life that when someone grabs the knife and the show ends on rasels surprised face....

Tomorrow: BT tells Deep that he is giving all the responsibility of Ranbeer to Mohit even the lonavala's file and deep is shocked (great another murder waiting to happen)

Edited by ziddiladki - 05 January 2011 at 6:41pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

krassgiguseranna44VasusenaRadheya

chinky1 Groupbie
chinky1
chinky1

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
hahaha u r so right about the murder part ... thanks for the update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ziddiladki

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya